Sign in to follow this  
SOiL

Any news?

I hope staff will nerf mages and boost greatest class in da world. Because NCsoft making crapeaters mages more powerful in each update.

Archers is love, archers is life.

No, staff will nerf archers and boost meeles. Mages dont 1shot just 2shot in <1s so they are balanced, unlike archers :)

I hope staff will nerf mages and boost greatest class in da world. Because NCsoft making crapeaters mages more powerful in each update.

No, staff will nerf archers and boost meeles. Mages dont 1shot just 2shot in <1s so they are balanced, unlike archers :)

​Wait for Vortex Slug. with 2k cast speed and 40% M. Crit.

​dyes  caped at +5 in 2.0 here (another custom) so hopefully this will not be the case... but still, even with that 40 lvl cs.speed/m.crit pasive the will benefit most of this change...

btw can you tell me if that pasive will recieve also supports or only nukers? 

Yday was Kse in game answering ppl questions, im suprised u missed that due to ur big online time.

Kse said that there is no yet other news bout 2.0 than it was said before. Still they re working hard on it, and if any new decend info they have they will share with players.

So be patient, nobody will tell u that today they added 1 more npc and 3 more skills, bcoz that has no sense. Just progress overall: done or not done.

Well but if u hard want to know about new skills added follow this thread:

​Yep these days i'm off, I just logged for siege so dunno what's going on in game. Alright let's hope they won't take long to make it, thanks for info.

Still 2shot cos they have to cast vortex 1st :D

Still 2shot cos they have to cast vortex 1st :D

​mirC casting 2 spells faster than ExaltMe 50% of FatalCounter Q_Q

Yes thats what i mean. My 1st post was irony. When pr need to have 200 hp to have chance of 1shoting 27 con mage in robe without earth song(and if wont def with shield) with 5s reuse and 1-2s cast time skiill,  he needs to be nerfed :D. And when mage makes same dmg wirh 3 nukes (1/3 dmg each nuke) while having FULL HP and casting these 3 nukes faster than 1 fatal counter then all is balanced :D. Wanna bet on 2.0 fatal counter will remain bugged/nerfed and nukers will remain oryginal? :D

Yes thats what i mean. My 1st post was irony. When pr need to have 200 hp to have chance of 1shoting 27 con mage in robe without earth song(and if wont def with shield) with 5s reuse and 1-2s cast time skiill,  he needs to be nerfed :D. And when mage makes same dmg wirh 3 nukes (1/3 dmg each nuke) while having FULL HP and casting these 3 nukes faster than 1 fatal counter then all is balanced :D. Wanna bet on 2.0 fatal counter will remain bugged/nerfed and nukers will remain oryginal? :D

​Well rizo, if they won't change the +12 system like they said (I know it's official thing) many people will reroll to mage, i'm thinking of that too so zorgzor will have no other option to cry.

• Like 1

and how do i lvl up with  no buff? :D

​or buy buffs in town from other players. Man this is classic, it has to be hard.

except it's not hard, it's boring.

anyone can lv up without buffs once he has enough gear, problem is that with only potions from npc sellers as self buffs, it will take ages to lv up.

that's also why people usually start to look for an aoe party after hitting 30.

​Well rizo, if they won't change the +12 system like they said (I know it's official thing) many people will reroll to mage, i'm thinking of that too so zorgzor will have no other option to cry.

​if they won't change the dye system people will not reroll, people will just quit and wait for the h5 server.

imagine an sps(right now an sps with +12 WIT is already a joke) or any other mage in 2.0 with +12 WIT / +passive skill for casting speed / +SA acumen on weapon. that's so fucking broken it's not even funny.

​1 guy from skelth told me they have +5 max dye system, lf confirm cos dunno if hes telling me truth

Can't w8 2.0 for the moment mages will start topics about dying by 1 shot with death sting! :D

​79 level for archer is unreachable on 2,0.

And second thing, offcourse we cant compare it. But on korea that skill doesnt one shot, and with buffs silence duration is quite low.

And death sting hits weaker than Fatal Counter on full hp, Its not that high dmg, but silence is cool.

Can't w8 2.0 for the moment mages will start topics about dying by 1 shot with death sting! :D

​FC hitting harder on korean offi than death sting, ppl are using it just to silence mages, coz at 79 lvl u are fighting either equal or lower lvl enemies, so the landrate is very good