Sign in to follow this  
SOiL

Part 9.5

didnt expect to see the last pvp on internet so soon, but now when i check how much hp some ppl had left, damn, we were close :D gf 

yes, yes ,yes ! very good fight at the end.

We were 3 full packs vs 2, my strategy failed xD works every time on newbs from unique ^_^

​kiss ass soil bizz :)   how he good are when he kill you, and when someone kill you its noobs, trolls or you are 65+ or they was 2 pt and you 1 pt.... just this ansvers we see when someone kill you now vig. So one more time kiss and peace Soil, cose nobody from us say abaut ally in day pvp, cose you must make movi, you kill to low UQ to make movi, so you kill perk or random 50+ ppl and make movi how good you are, but on siege make cake for Bizz.

We were 3 full packs vs 2, my strategy failed xD works every time on newbs from unique ^_^

​kiss ass soil bizz :)   how he good are when he kill you, and when someone kill you its noobs, trolls or you are 65+ or they was 2 pt and you 1 pt.... just this ansvers we see when someone kill you now vig. So one more time kiss and peace Soil, cose nobody from us say abaut ally in day pvp, cose you must make movi, you kill to low UQ to make movi, so you kill perk or random 50+ ppl and make movi how good you are, but on siege make cake for Bizz.

​Soil actually could kill my CC with only 2 parties, which you never could, they did nice job even tho we are lower levels. And don't give me the shit that we kill your "low levels" you all are 65+ which means we are same levels with your newbs. We will close the level gap, that's inevitable and then we will talk differently when u gonna sit in stun for 9 sec from my archers and fear from DA's/WC's. 

PS:
Bring it on at siege f*cker, I dare you.

say never could ? go 2 pt v 2 pt ? you need 4-5 pt v us 2 pt

in that pvp we lost 3 pt vs 2 pt, why do u ask for 2 pt vs 2 pt, when it wont prove anything here?

Soil was really not too good at the end fight. But also enemy didnt mostake of not targeting him till end. So i guess good pvp :P 

Blame uchiha, I screamed on TS to assist and help me kill Soil, but uchi said "Im not gonna kill myself from reflect" and soil ran away with 1000 hp :(((. KAPPA

at least Ammonia did some pvps this fight... 

​ah lol, i saw the name starts with A and assumed its AwakenDemon.

didn't knew SR can actually kill something ^_^

at least Ammonia did some pvps this fight... 

​ah lol, i saw the name starts with A and assumed its AwakenDemon.

didn't knew SR can actually kill something ^_^

sr>other archers

peasants.

​May be cause newbs are mages and you can push them by your meat in  close range location such as LOA? Ye that tactic doesnt work against physic strong pack.xDxDxD Try to make something new, maybe you need some skills too, not only meat.

I knew how it was going to be so I prepared my guys, if you talk about the rush I did solo on archers, I did that so I'll let my guys vs the 2 parties and give them a breath, it worked fine! xD  gf was a good fight

vsfevm.thumb.jpg.cbb877c34c91544b1b61df5 You monkey, you know everything but you know nothing. When we asked you 9v9 you came with 13 ppl. So please go back to your cave.

• Like 3

SoiL 2:00 minutes into the video because you do not use the shield?

​Playing with macros to change weapon, talking on ts in this area. Yes sometimes my shield won't go on. :D