Sign in to follow this  
zorgzor

now i know why we are bad boys

Just now i get point why only old UQ and Vig clan pk all, cose when siege end all fuking zerg of perk go to tons of randoms clan, and perks dont know self ppl, who go where, so thay dont pk any, cose maby thay pk self ppl.... xaxaxa. The bigest shit ever i see on this server is changing clans every siege time...  If posible vote i will vote for 1 week clan penalty, if you take choos fight for it, but kids make post what someone pk tham on low lvls. So dont make more posts abaut cry, what someone pk you, or dont change clans just for siege zerg.

So dont make more posts abaut cry

​The only guy that cry on this forum is u.

Where were u when i called u in topic http://l2classic.club/forum/index.php?/topic/13153-to-all-smartmouths-out-there/ ? U was not so smart.

Man ur sht politics - or non politics at all, coz all u do is making % - again left u on lost position. Earlier u brought ppl to urself coz they went there were high lvls are, now Perkunas got ppl by working politics, and not making enemies from everyone.

Well, hah, maybe Perkunas change clan for siege do distract ur small brains, but u re the queens on hiding in alt clans saying u re from china or whatever - thats pathetic, lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKpvHzcAEC0

Atleast ​now it will get fun.

U hoped u forever gonna be take advantage of leaving Perkunas left them with 2 CP in it? Ofc they rebuild and kick ur ass :) most ppl would rage quit, but not them.

Yes, u re bad boys, but in real meaning of word "bad" :D

so say for all this ppl dont change clan at every siege, and we will see how strong politic thay have if thay choose perk side and how fun play will be for tham, but nvm, we start pk now all. You think all this zerg is stupid ? or you think there is enought place for exp ? wait until  this all small shits grow and there will be no place for exp for one side, like it was 6 months ago, and ppl start fight   self v self.

so say for all this ppl dont change clan at every siege, and we will see how fan play will be for tham, but nvm, we start pk now all.

​Lovely :D pls do.

SM alrdy started on Fortress of Resistance :)

so say for all this ppl dont change clan at every siege, and we will see how fan play will be for tham, but nvm, we start pk now all.

​Lovely :D pls do.

SM alrdy started on Fortress of Resistance :)

​we will join dont panick :) just GL

• Like 1

so say for all this ppl dont change clan at every siege, and we will see how strong politic thay have if thay choose perk side and how fun play will be for tham, but nvm, we start pk now all. You think all this zerg is stupid ? or you think there is enought place for exp ? wait until  this all small shits grow and there will be no place for exp for one side, like it was 6 months ago, and ppl start fight   self v self.

Finally good chance to get easy epics from pk ^^

• Like 1

Finally good chance to get easy epics from pk ^^

​yep gl

Man ur sht politics - or non politics at all, coz all u do is making % - again left u on lost position. Earlier u brought ppl to urself coz they went there were high lvls are, now Perkunas got ppl by working politics, and not making enemies from everyone.

U hoped u forever gonna be take advantage of leaving Perkunas left them with 2 CP in it? Ofc they rebuild and kick ur ass :) most ppl would rage quit, but not them.

​Do you think that's politics or strategy, gathering in 6 clans the whole server to keep aden and running on the other castles? That's just zerg. 

Nah, I told you before. Most of people with clan that wants to play can do that. 27 people CC hold gludio and won.
Take care of your zerg, this kind of alliances get sad quickly..

• Like 1

soil: guys i wanna marry zorg

Fat: dude, hes not loyal, he will betray you one day

soil: go check Aden castle NPC register dude

Fat: ok, six and nine is my favourite move

69 69 69 69 69 69 69

• Like 4

now Perkunas got ppl by working politics, and not making enemies from everyone.

i'm really curious about what kind of "politics" you guys used, doesn't happen everyday to get free meatshields for sieges :o

some of your minions are already getting kicked out of AB on daily basis thou, you also have to ask yourself if they will keep supporting you when they won't be able to exp properly anymore 108.gif

now Perkunas got ppl by working politics, and not making enemies from everyone.

i'm really curious about what kind of "politics" you guys used, doesn't happen everyday to get free meatshields for sieges :o

some of your minions are already getting kicked out of AB on daily basis thou, you also have to ask yourself if they will keep supporting you when they won't be able to exp properly anymore 108.gif

​They understand we can be like enemies 24/7 online to protect them. Its all ok.

I have 1 question... how can trust totallytoxic and bloodbrothers ( Nfactors) Bizqquit? i thought that clans  was with Unique ally!! so that guys is 69 and ofc hwarang too nice politics!

losers focus on winners, winners focus on winning )

thing is that guys with 3-4h primes took aden and oren from sides with a bigger online

i dont want to talk trash, but the result matters.

btw, zorg, its normal to change clan before siege.

thing is that guys with 3-4h primes took aden and oren from sides with a bigger online

​Well winners change every 2 weeks for you? Cause we see castles changing sides every siege. :) I mean if next time you lose oren and have 1 castle while the other sides have 2 castles you will say you are losers? 

It doesnt go like that. One week you have the castle , next week you dont. Its better not to characterize people and just enjoy the game.

• Like 2

​Well winners change every 2 weeks for you? Cause we see castles changing sides every siege. :) I mean if next time you lose oren and have 1 castle while the other sides have 2 castles you will say you are losers? 

It doesnt go like that. One week you have the castle , next week you dont. Its better not to characterize people and just enjoy the game.

​u didnt understand me)))

read the quote again, its about losers who talk sh1t about the winners when the winners are to busy winning )

​u didnt understand me)))

read the quote again, its about losers who talk sh1t about the winners when the winners are to busy winning )

​I understand you man , nevermind :)

I have 1 question... how can trust totallytoxic and bloodbrothers ( Nfactors) Bizqquit? i thought that clans  was with Unique ally!! so that guys is 69 and ofc hwarang too nice politics!

​U know nothing about it, Koukou. And so much unluck for u, BizQQuit was first person on server from top clans which contact me. So sad how u try discredit TotallyToxic. ;)

PS: Good advice for u, my dear little lier. Stop playing as arogant kid, stop trying turn off new players playing here your PKings style on 40-55lvls and maybe some new players start add to u too.

stop trying turn off new players playing here your PKings style on 40-55lvls and maybe some new players start add to u too.

actually it's the other way around.

if a clan of lower levels goes to help the enemy for war or castle sieges instead of staying neutral, u can't pretend to be left alone after that.

you have chosen that side with your own free will, so don't cry about the consequences of your actions now.

what goes around, comes around.

• Like 1

stop trying turn off new players playing here your PKings style on 40-55lvls and maybe some new players start add to u too.

actually it's the other way around.

if a clan of lower levels goes to help the enemy for war or castle sieges instead of staying neutral, u can't pretend to be left alone after that.

you have chosen that side with your own free will, so don't cry about the consequences of your actions now.

what goes around, comes around.

​the truth is that soil and es also are recruiting low levels, but they fail hard or are afraid of competition.

its just my opinion, i dont want to hurt some1s fillings)

if you think those low level parties are randoms who are taged by next target this makes me think my last wars are really stupid.

why i called vig ally last wars, because es+tribo are middle war now, those guys will take dion and gludio for the rest of their lifes when our 2 top sides will fight for domination on server. bye bye