Sign in to follow this  
MoDoy

disappointed

ROK still got giran.. lmao

​soil must be proud of that achievement, defended giran when nobody attacked it, good job vigi CC

Guys, respect our enemies, even if they dont respect us. We had a lot fun today. GF! enough said.

• Like 2

​soil must be proud of that achievement, defended giran when nobody attacked it, good job vigi CC

​You mean like you get castles when nobody defends it? :)  Just be happy that we have such a cool server to play. Fights were awesome. 

And we kinda got rekted :D 

• Like 2

185 in Soil´s CC

​206 in BizQQuiT's CC

​wow i expectted even more... are chineese included in there? 

​*aden pve vs guards ... oren pve vs guards* cough

something is wrong with you... i didn´t see perku ally in the past 2 sieges except on giran bridge and 1 time at oren getting killed by darklegion as they took the castle. 

maybe kol missed it... but i hope you are happy now that you got attacked and you finaly had some siege pvp ?

• Like 1

something is wrong with you... i didn´t see perku ally in the past 2 sieges except on giran bridge and 1 time at oren getting killed by darklegion as they took the castle. 

maybe kol missed it... but i hope you are happy now that you got attacked and you finaly had some siege pvp ?

​yeah, we got aden and oren from guards, and we are defending them for 2 sieges when u are trying hard to get them *cough cough*

​You mean like you get castles when nobody defends it? :)  Just be happy that we have such a cool server to play. Fights were awesome. 

And we kinda got rekted :D 

​i have never said those were bad fights :P i enjoyed them

185 in Soil´s CC

​206 in BizQQuiT's CC

​i believe they were included, other way u have friendly fire which is not nice

Dont comfuse yourself modoy, we took oren from guards and you took it from us. I hope all of you enjoyed the fights even if we couldnt reach inside. Bad for me I played away from home on internet cafe and I was like alt+p full low details and still watching screens because internet cafe was lame. It was like the worst siege i've ever played cause of it. Whatever things are the same, in two weeks again, wp :) 

​yeah, we got aden and oren from guards, and we are defending them for 2 sieges when u are trying hard to get them *cough cough*

defending them ? vs who ? Didn´t kol show the fights on twitch ? I think today was the first time you got attacked by darklegion.

*iam not your ally nor in darklegion iam a neutral who fights more or less both sides ( well more callofblood since these guys can´t pvp for spots with alt toons at the same level )*

but i would talk to kol then.. to bad he always missed the fights as you pwned darklegion in the past 4 weeks ( since your saying that ).

*your propaganda doesn´t work for people who are actual watching the twitch stream.. just saying*

185 in Soil´s CC

​206 in BizQQuiT's CC

​fun had 2 party, included.

defending them ? vs who ? Didn´t kol show the fights on twitch ? I think today was the first time you got attacked by darklegion.

*iam not your ally nor in darklegion iam a neutral who fights more or less both sides ( well more callofblood since these guys can´t pvp for spots with alt toons at the same level )*

but i would talk to kol then.. to bad he always missed the fights as you pwned darklegion in the past 4 weeks ( since your saying that ).

*your propaganda doesn´t work for people who are actual watching the twitch stream.. just saying*

​oh, so you are watching stream, what a nice kind of special snowflake you are, i was on sieges, so you want to tell me that vigi was not trying to take aden or oren from us in past 4 weeks? what were they doing then? fapping in giran? (and now i know they were fighting with UQ at that time as well, but dont tell me they didnt even try to attack once)

i am pretty sure at least 2 weeks we were pvping with darklegien at oren plains, where they got rekt, and then we got rekt at the bridge

Wait, there was a castle siege today?

Being sarcastic of myself, obviously :P. Congrats all--I heard Aden was a massive s h i t show. I wish I could have been a part of it.

And man, @Yomana I truly respect your posts here. A genuine dude who sees beyond the flame and game.

• Like 2