Koll

Let it be a good lesson for everyone!

If I really wanted to buy CH in real money, I could buy it for cheap price from ochoba But I want to buy it legally and I have to buy it through an auction. Do you know how much adena you have to spend to get it? I didn't buy Adena in real money, so I don't know how much it trades. But I think I'll have to bid more than buy from ochoba Because I don't know other users have bid on adena, I have to bid a lot of adena to win an auction. I just wanted to get it in a legitimate way.

OCHOBA, from 1.0 I was supporting you as leader you were, I liked how you named me and old RussellCrow as good warriors. But things changed, we've made a clan, you joined our alliance. You did few mistakes and we had to brake the alliance with you cause you couldn't understand few things. I still was respecting you. ROK have prooved many times how loyal are to us and we all love them. First thing rizzo said to me is, we wanna buy from OCHOBA the CH with adena. I told him that you left the server and dunno if you're interesting, then he said about HWARANG gonna buy it with real money and he was right. I feel so proud for admins and rizzo that made it and I'm not respecting you anymore man. Go to your grand kain, I hope you buy 2nd char except the bishop you did buy and have a nice play there. Also about your members, I pmed 0 times to get them in our clan. It was your mistake as leader that they left you. Just giving items doesn't make you a leader. Have fun in gk. Leave from forum and think better before you call us randomly rats.

OCHOBA, from 1.0 I was supporting you as leader you were, I liked how you named me and old RussellCrow as good warriors. But things changed, we've made a clan, you joined our alliance. You did few mistakes and we had to brake the alliance with you cause you couldn't understand few things. I still was respecting you. ROK have prooved many times how loyal are to us and we all love them. First thing rizzo said to me is, we wanna buy from OCHOBA the CH with adena. I told him that you left the server and dunno if you're interesting, then he said about HWARANG gonna buy it with real money and he was right. I feel so proud for admins and rizzo that made it and I'm not respecting you anymore man. Go to your grand kain, I hope you buy 2nd char except the bishop you did buy and have a nice play there. Also about your members, I pmed 0 times to get them in our clan. It was your mistake as leader that they left you. Just giving items doesn't make you a leader. Have fun in gk. Leave from forum and think better before you call us randomly rats.

Who cares about your opinion? You can love Koreans even do gang bang whole ally at some place :) 

At first, they said that DANKHAL banned bcs its sold character of OCHOBA, after long contest and they cant show the proofs to make sure this is sold character. So after OCHOBA showed the proofs that ROK contact him to buy char and CH then they say DANKHAL banned bcs OCHOBA trying to sell char and CH to ROK but ROK was bait him and send info to GM (Where is proof that ROK send GM info first???). where is the lesson here ???

#FreeOCHOBA #FreeDANKHAL #LegalizeRMTAcc/char

Still feels very much like witch hunting to me.

#FreeOCHOBA #LegalizeRMT

At first, they said that DANKHAL banned bcs its sold character of OCHOBA, after long contest and they cant show the proofs to make sure this is sold character. So after OCHOBA showed the proofs that ROK contact him to buy char and CH then they say DANKHAL banned bcs OCHOBA trying to sell char and CH to ROK but ROK was bait him and send info to GM (Where is proof that ROK send GM info first???). where is the lesson here ???

#FreeOCHOBA #FreeDANKHAL #LegalizeRMTAcc/char

​still crying? :ph34r: