Koll

Let it be a good lesson for everyone!

@SOiL@

yes man. but how it possible, if 1 party farm EV, and after it going to ABG. 

AOE greend in EV not give EWC. 

we have not EWC in luxor shop.

@qloc01@

no problem look at screenshot in my post and u find all for get ban them.

​Dunno who's putting these +10 +12 demons to auction, I'm not.Also we have spoil ewc. But buying from auction is not legal.

Demons +10 +12 and more shouldn't exists I know, I'm wondering about it few times because these mage weapons got less chances than other weapons and it's not just 1 demons +10 there are too many. Still auction is not illegal

@SOiLyes we have spoil ewc, but how much ewc we need for overenchant to all clan? and do not forget to count broken items. this inpossible to spoil thats all, all remember about spoil rate in server, x1.

Demons +10 +12 and more shouldn't exists I know, I'm wondering about it few times because these mage weapons got less chances than other weapons and it's not just 1 demons +10 there are too many. Still auction is not illegal

absolutely right. we have more OE Demons than bows and melee weapons, but tell me, if you not put demons to auction, you can know from whence this guys take items? 

because i not put, you not put, reaver not put. and someone put at once 9 items in auction?

i remember clan Marci, all know what happened?

I have to many pics here of ppl trying buy my eminence 16 for real money out of game, can i send it to adms? No? What i can do? Is not just one btw:P 

so many rats i see here wow :o if any1 of u ever decides to do RMT, at least not betray the other side like freaking lowlife, and that goes for both buying and selling side

but remember kids, RMT is bad for your health

• Like 1

I have to many pics here of ppl trying buy my eminence 16 for real money out of game, can i send it to adms? No? What i can do? Is not just one btw:P 

​We all know there are people buying items with real money , the thing is you need CLEAR evidence to ban someone or else they can say "i was just messing with roolback to see if he is a seller" and you cant prove the opposite.....

There is the way to also ban everyone who is typing buying staff for real money but that isnt always correct , for example i have made jokes in ally chat about buying buffs for 5 euro or buying epics many many times , a person could just printscreen that and have me banned for nothing.

so many rats i see here wow :o if any1 of u ever decides to do RTM, at least not betray the other side like freaking lowlife, and that goes for both buying and selling side

but remember kids, RTM is bad for your health

Nope RMT is good for your health but nolifer isnt :D. Go get a real money and buying item to playing 2 or 3h per day for enjoy your enthuse :D, this is just another way to play when we are old enough. DONATOR still a player.​

​We all know there are people buying items with real money , the thing is you need CLEAR evidence to ban someone or else they can say "i was just messing with roolback to see if he is a seller" and you cant prove the opposite.....

There is the way to also ban everyone who is typing buying staff for real money but that isnt always correct , for example i have made jokes in ally chat about buying buffs for 5 euro or buying epics many many times , a person could just printscreen that and have me banned for nothing.

​I was just trolling, and even if I have some picture of someone offering money out of the game, nothing would happen because I did not sell them. And another no one asks my contact in game to talk to me outside the game to make a joke, right?

@Yomanalol we all know this jokes about 5eurw, but now be carefull with such jokes, bcs u know who is this people in alliance. 

I say this is one of the best people I've played here.

• Like 1

so many rats i see here wow :o if any1 of u ever decides to do RTM, at least not betray the other side like freaking lowlife, and that goes for both buying and selling side

Nope RMT is good for your health but nolifer isnt :D. Go get a real money and buying item to playing 2 or 3h per day for enjoy your enthuse :D, this is just another way to play when we are old enough. DONATOR still a player.​

​u sure? coz then i only see this kind of topic where ppl cry how donators can change from their lovely gladi to dagger once they reach 70+ and rekt them in olympiad, when the poor normal player had to xp his little dagger for such a long tim

is there difference if someone buys dagger character 70+ just to enjoy game for 3-4 hours during olympiad time? i think not, if u are donator, u can legally buy yourself equip from auction house so the server profits from it, and u can all the time xp in top equip, which is already big boost that u dont have to hit 30 lvl mobs with no grade gun or that u are at 52 lvl with akat bow

• Like 1

​I was just trolling, and even if I have some picture of someone offering money out of the game, nothing would happen because I did not sell them. And another no one asks my contact in game to talk to me outside the game to make a joke, right?

​I know you are trolling , we dont disagree anywhere. I just say even if he asks your contact outside of game it doesnt prove anything.... So the buying/selling will continue happening unless someone is really stupid to admit it in open chat.

• Like 1

​Oh yeah working all day to buy items in a game it's healthy ;D

​I know you are trolling , we dont disagree anywhere. I just say even if he asks your contact outside of game it doesnt prove anything.... So the buying/selling will continue happening unless someone is really stupid to admit it in open chat.

​Yes sure, you are correct.

absolutely right. we have more OE Demons than bows and melee weapons, but tell me, if you not put demons to auction, you can know from whence this guys take items? 

because i not put, you not put, reaver not put. and someone put at once 9 items in auction?

​Y i would focus on this. I remember.

​Y i would focus on this. I remember.

https://www.facebook.com/JinhoCho.CJ

Be careful, guys, here's a liar

Don't be like a kid black monkey. You are 29 years old-_-. Do not play game all day, Go outside and start work That's for Your life. Everything will be judged and decided by GM. You did RMT and I did not. If I did RMT, bring the evidence. really foolish and stupid.

Sorry for my ignorance but that is "RMT"?

​i think is Real Market Trade i think

​ty

​Real Money Trade*

​Real Monkey Trade**

• Like 1

open link and read post. all evidence here. i no need to make it. you make it in skype by yourself. 

so if I did rmt you do the same