Koll

Let it be a good lesson for everyone!

guys are you sheeps? Koll and the other gm did very good job!! i spend 1 years plus 2 months to play this server and someone come with real money and buy 1 char same lvl with me this is not fair game this is a bulls*** all know that char was bought for real money dont say about a gift or something like that!!! All knows ochoba bought char on Grand Kain ofc ochoba didnt give him free and ofc ochoba did well because earn some real money!! BUT hwarang now get REKT because they think they are smartest than gm's.. So gl for it!!!

​​growing up kid. They did bait to ban OCHOBA chars just because report without proof from ROK so GM asking them find out more proof somehow they contact to bait OCHOBA to asking about info of this account but the answer is SECRET price but its still not a good enough proof to banning DANKHAL and OCHOBA's chars banned by reason is he planning to sell chars plus ch to ROK not because they have proof that HWARANG bought OCHOBA char. DANKHAL was OCHOBA's char but where is proofs that OCHOBA sold char to HWARANG ??? NO. And next, If DANKHAL banned because its OCHOBA's char so did we have proofs that OCHOBA already sold chars plus clan hall to ROK or it just was bait to ban OCHOBA but without any payment (like they said :V) and still just planning but seem like every plan started from ROK.

one more funny story if oneday Im thinking about contact koll to give him good offer to buy his server so imagine what we will talking at this time :P

one more funny story if oneday Im thinking about contact koll to give him good offer to buy his server so imagine what we will talking at this time :P

sorry but already Mizuno a.k.a RMT Chevignon says he will buy server, but from Kse xD 

guys are you sheeps? Koll and the other gm did very good job!! i spend 1 years plus 2 months to play this server and someone come with real money and buy 1 char same lvl with me this is not fair game this is a bulls*** all know that char was bought for real money dont say about a gift or something like that!!! All knows ochoba bought char on Grand Kain ofc ochoba didnt give him free and ofc ochoba did well because earn some real money!! BUT hwarang now get REKT because they think they are smartest than gm's.. So gl for it!!!

​​growing up kid. They did bait to ban OCHOBA chars just because report without proof from ROK so GM asking them find out more proof somehow they contact to bait OCHOBA to asking about info of this account but the answer is SECRET price but its still not a good enough proof to banning DANKHAL and OCHOBA's chars banned by reason is he planning to sell chars plus ch to ROK not because they have proof that HWARANG bought OCHOBA char. DANKHAL was OCHOBA's char but where is proofs that OCHOBA sold char to HWARANG ??? NO. And next, If DANKHAL banned because its OCHOBA's char so did we have proofs that OCHOBA already sold chars plus clan hall to ROK or it just was bait to ban OCHOBA but without any payment (like they said :V) and still just planning but seem like every plan started from ROK.

one more funny story if oneday Im thinking about contact koll to give him good offer to buy his server so imagine what we will talking at this time :P

​you can find easly that bro!!! just go info top lvl and you will not see ochoba name just  replace DANKHAL ... and ofc i was cp with ochoba  and i know ochoba speak russian no korean!!! because i have allready see chat from DANKHAL!! Btw i dont know in which clan you are or you are active player i know only this ochoba sold the char!! 

​yes, this a good job, but not perfect. bcs u get all ur armor fp + 6 from game, i remember that. and some ppls still buying adena for make equip, this a not game methods.

perfect work this check "special agents". 

hwarangs dont make koll stuppid, this guys make koll soberly mind about my character. but rok make from admin toy, bcs hide from them info about buying game stuff with real money and give info about clan hall.

and this is good if i can play at gran kain, but not here, where we can see corruption, bcs GM closed eyes at RMT, or give that to special agents for job?

growing up kid. They did bait to ban OCHOBA chars just because report without proof from ROK so GM asking them find out more proof somehow they contact to bait OCHOBA to asking about info of this account but the answer is SECRET price but its still not a good enough proof to banning DANKHAL and OCHOBA's chars banned by reason is he planning to sell chars plus ch to ROK not because they have proof that HWARANG bought OCHOBA char. DANKHAL was OCHOBA's char but where is proofs that OCHOBA sold char to HWARANG ??? And next, did we have proofs that OCHOBA already sold chars plus clan hall to ROK or it just was bait to ban OCHOBA but without any payment (like they said :V) and still just planning but seem like every plan started from ROK. The PROOF in this case must be payment bill with reason or let adding few more rules like this​

1.6.1 Planning to Buy, sell or exchange ingame goods/adena/accounts for real currencies.

1.7.1 Planning to Buy, sell or exchange game accounts and characters.

​P/s: maybe it was lag or something wrong that I didn't see my post so I write to post it again here :D

@RogerНа этом сервере 2 корейских клана насколько я помню. И стучат админам не hworang.
this server have 2 korean clans. and hworang is not "special agent" for admins. 

​​Sry im not talking about side of GM, its their job and they know what they have to do to make a good server. in this case I just wonder that is he got mistake :D

​it is not about GM side, this about side "who call the cops" have in bag 3 killo weeds

one more funny story if oneday Im thinking about contact koll to give him good offer to buy his server so imagine what we will talking at this time :P

sorry but already Mizuno a.k.a RMT Chevignon says he will buy server, but from Kse xD 

​​In this case then I will try to contact Chevignon cuz maybe he got it so imagine what we will talking :D

About "you see that they showed payment" - as I sad before they contacted us after first dialogue with OCHOBA and based on info that they gave us - there wasn't enough proofs to ban him. They started trying to get more info ( like an agents under cover ). This screen was NEEDED to show OCHOBA that they are actually interested in it and to become more trusted from OCHOBA side to get more information.

ok, proof please at contact clan rok members with you.

i remember nolimit. they spam in giran GM HELP PERKUNAS. i think they wrong. bcs we all see who is "perkunas" here. 

​Proof = screen that we posted on forum in first post.

OMG. I can't believe this stuation.

GM. Your action's are just looks like WITCH HUNTING

so. ROK are just for entrapment? and they r not use any RMT for play?

That is really bullshit.

Anyway, I do not think this is bad behavior, as someone has told why people use RMT.

You can consider about there are Someone wanna play in this server who has extra money but doesn't have much time.

Even if dankhal has a RMT with ohchoba, this block action is not reasonable unless it does not adversely affect the server.

Rather, I think that we coexisting on the game server should be relieved to be able to keep a good character named Ohchoba and a good user named Dankhal

​I have to agree on this one, it really looks like borderline witch hunting atm... Not a huge fan of this all since the beginning.

​Please read server rules, it's basic rules for most of the servers. RMT is braking server rules.

@RogerНа этом сервере 2 корейских клана насколько я помню. И стучат админам не hworang.
this server have 2 korean clans. and hworang is not "special agent" for admins. 

​You was spotted on RMT, I can only say THANKS too ALL people who all this YEAR was helping us to block such people who are trying to sell items with RMT.

About "you see that they showed payment" - as I sad before they contacted us after first dialogue with OCHOBA and based on info that they gave us - there wasn't enough proofs to ban him. They started trying to get more info ( like an agents under cover ). This screen was NEEDED to show OCHOBA that they are actually interested in it and to become more trusted from OCHOBA side to get more information.

ok, proof please at contact clan rok members with you.

i remember nolimit. they spam in giran GM HELP PERKUNAS. i think they wrong. bcs we all see who is "perkunas" here. 

​Proof = screen that we posted on forum in first post.

​first post make proof for contact rok with me. but not with u. show us please where rok contact with you.

That is really bullshit.

Anyway, I do not think this is bad behavior, as someone has told why people use RMT.

You can consider about there are Someone wanna play in this server who has extra money but doesn't have much time.

Even if dankhal has a RMT with ohchoba, this block action is not reasonable unless it does not adversely affect the server.

Rather, I think that we coexisting on the game server should be relieved to be able to keep a good character named Ohchoba and a good user named Dankhal

​I have to agree on this one, it really looks like borderline witch hunting atm... Not a huge fan of this all since the beginning.

​Please read server rules, it's basic rules for most of the servers. RMT is braking server rules.

​but why u closing eyes for rmt in some clans 

That is really bullshit.

​We are not closing eyes. Show proofs - people will be banned. But telling "I know they was making it" - is not enough to ban.

growing up kid. They did bait to ban OCHOBA chars just because report without proof from ROK so GM asking them find out more proof somehow they contact to bait OCHOBA to asking about info of this account but the answer is SECRET price but its still not a good enough proof to banning DANKHAL and OCHOBA's chars banned by reason is he planning to sell chars plus ch to ROK not because they have proof that HWARANG bought OCHOBA char. DANKHAL was OCHOBA's char but where is proofs that OCHOBA sold char to HWARANG ??? And next, did we have proofs that OCHOBA already sold chars plus clan hall to ROK or it just was bait to ban OCHOBA but without any payment (like they said :V) and still just planning but seem like every plan started from ROK. The PROOF in this case must be payment bill with reason or let adding few more rules like this​

1.6.1 Planning to Buy, sell or exchange ingame goods/adena/accounts for real currencies.

1.7.1 Planning to Buy, sell or exchange game accounts and characters.

​P/s: maybe it was lag or something wrong that I didn't see my post so I write to post it again here :D

​It's not because he answered "SECRET" it's because he was making offer and was waiting to get money. Isn't it enough to think that person is trying to sell items for real money? He gave where to transfer money.

I know that he doesn't get money, but it's more then enough to understand that person was trying to sell for real money and if he would find buyer he would actually sell items.

Edited by Koll

This is OCHOBA confirming that he was trying to RMT:

We also have this info in proofs that we have. 

Edited by Koll

That is really bullshit.

​We are not closing eyes. Show proofs - people will be banned. But telling "I know they was making it" - is not enough to ban.

​is not only "i know" we have dealer who know. but anyway, man you can post here proof where rok contact with you about rmt? post it here please.

​hey this confirming about 2 side rmt without deal

​hey this confirming about 2 side rmt without deal

​Yes, for 1 side it was "trying to get money for items", from another side it was "getting more proofs for admins".

After this we was collecting information. And still wasn't banning because didn't had enough proofs. Only few days ago we get enough of them to ban person.

So Rok's people was breaking the law about RMT but they cant make payment done yet. Then they were afraid that they will be banned if someone report this to GM

After that they went to talk to San0 or another GMs, brought them some informations about other people who also try to buy character, items or adena for real money. They wont be banned too ? Its ridicilous. Hahaha !!!

GGWP ROK :) You guys are smart ass !

Question here, after GM knew about the things what Rok gave to them, why they didnt go to collect informations theirselves but asked Rok's people to do it ? Mistake or its their plan ? Doing good things, report another players so they wont get banned too ? 

Fair enough guys !

xaxaxa

looks like this:

addict call the cops

- hi, we have drugdealler.

- ok where?

- here look in skype!

- ok busted, take ur gifts

- thanks, we going to buy drugs to spammers from world chat, ok? 

- ok guys go.

• Like 1

I contacted him through a forum message. 14.Oct(same time) I asked proudly. Paypal or adena to choose. And I made an offer to him with adena 700kk and he had no reply. Because we asked him Adena and cash (bait) at the same time, he replied to bait only. We felt that he wanted real money and since then we spent a lot of time working on the plan. And I was waiting for that time because I thought he was going to sell as his character. And when he sold his character to SURVEILLANT (One of the member in clan hwarang),
 I told GM when I thought the evidence was enough. But the experienced GM said he could not do the BAN and I proceeded with my plan to get more evidence.