Koll

Let it be a good lesson for everyone!

Dear friends!

Very often we are warning you that RMT deals can lead to not only your money loss, but to loosing your purchased items.

You should always remember, that the person, who sold you items won't care about you after the deal and won't return your money in case of it's removal/ban.

This is the case when people thought that RMT deal will stay unseen, but it was a mistake.

1) Character OCHOBA changed his nickname for DANKHAL and was sold

2) Here is 1 of many screenshots we have, showing the intention to sell CH for real money (with tries to mask it as a DVD sale and some Adena)

3) Here is seller's skype

4) Application from OCHOBA for moderator position:

5) Checking the skype:

6) Ticket from OCHOBA to transfer the clan and clan rename.

7) Here is 1 more proof that the character DANKHAL was sold (approved by OCHOBA himself)

8) More talks about CH sale and Necromancer level 69

9) After investigation we made a conclusion that Necro 69 is HacPaTb

10) Because at this moment he is a Clan leader of the Clan PraiseTheSun, which, based on OCHOBA Ticket, got Clan with this CH.

We have more evidence, but we don't see a need to publish all the data here!

So, the resume:

Sold character DANKHAL will be banned.

Next characters from Clan PraiseTheSun, which belongs to OCHOBA were banned:

HacPaTb
Jahmall
naH
+ all other accounts connected to his HWID.

2 Clan Halls (Gludio + Aden) will be placed on the Auction.

We really hope this will make you think before going shady ways. 

Respect server rules, play fair!

Best regards,

Classic Team

Edited by Koll
  • Like 10

Dunno, to be honest I never saw the char selling as such a terrible offense... It's kind of win for everyone:

a) people who play here actively have an extra motivation that the time they put in can earn them some bonus if they want to quit or take a break

b) people who'd like to join their friends here but don't want to level from lv 1 have an option to jump right in for some cash

c) admins get more potential cash from those people spending in auction, clan mates are happy because instead of member quitting, the character is now driven by another person and whole server is happy because the activity is not dropping 

I know 'it's not right' but this is the way I see it :)

• Like 1

HWARANG is full of bought characters :D

Good that at least one get caught ^^

​proof about all clan? u can not judge all clan because of one person.

yes like we dont know reaver sold char to hwarang ROFL ... ITS OBVIOUS to people that play everyday who sell chars to whom.

Ofc you need clear evidence to ban people but we are not stupid , except if all russian people have korean friends ;) 

I obviously dont blame ALL hwarang... 

• Like 3

Dunno, to be honest I never saw the char selling as such a terrible offense... It's kind of win for everyone:

a) people who play here actively have an extra motivation that the time they put in can earn them some bonus if they want to quit or take a break

b) people who'd like to join their friends here but don't want to level from lv 1 have an option to jump right in for some cash

c) admins get more potential cash from those people spending in auction, clan mates are happy because instead of member quitting, the character is now driven by another person and whole server is happy because the activity is not dropping 

I know 'it's not right' but this is the way I see it :)

​if i tell you to play more MMORPG to understand why all publishers always wanna stop or slow down the RMT in their game, would you call me a gamming addict?

character ochoba not sold. i share account for my friend. give him acces, and they not give me real money.

2. Players may:

2.4 Give access to their account to other players. BUT by giving your account to anyone, you take on responsibility for everything that may happen to it (scam, ban, password change etc).

same about another characters. i leave server with clanies and share accounts for free to people, who have friendship with me for free.

i dont say about solding character nothing, look at 7 screenshot. this a secret, not money.

ok, what about my dear friends from ROK 

ban all characters on that sign leader, and rok devil, and rokrizo all hardware id, bcs clan leader use real money for buying game stuff.

1. Players are not allowed to:

1.6 Buy, sell or exchange ingame goods/adena/accounts for real currencies.
1.7 Buy, sell or exchange game accounts and characters.

image.png

image.png

image.png

hi man, u call me friend and send to admin personal correspondence, which relates to the then 2 people. 

and remember, if I do not sleep at night, seeking its on the server, you can not just come in and buy it all. It is what is worth more than money.

image.png

hi rok devil, 530 usd for ch? realy?

image.png

so ur leader want to buy it, right?

image.png

image.png

ok, payment done.

look, message deleted, 

if a person has nothing to hide, he would not delete any message

You need to check more :D 

I didn't buy it in Real money You want sell only for Real money So I was acted for BAN

If i had bought it in Real money, It must have been already. Check forum mesagge I sent mesagge to buy it as adena 

Do you still believe that i will give you real money? It was a trick to BAN you^^