SOiL

Happy new year!

I know they were some topics before about our new 2017 arrived. But I'd like to make another topic about that (Like always do and you love me cause of that). B|
I wish a happier new year than 2016, and everything go perfect for everyone in real life with health and hapiness! For our lovely game too, wish many drops for everyone! :D
Sorry for sometimes being a dick with folks in game (Your asses asked for it :P ) or impatient with the staff. But it's a game. If we don't fight each other there's no point of playing, right?

Cheers!
Skal!
Εβιβα!

• Like 9

​maybe you must to write a book "I know all to Soil" ?? why you so flame in all topic this guy ?? I got proposition to you :) maybe you must to go and i dont know grow vegatables or go to gym maybe you must to find a girl ( not only hand :) ) rly Dat with all respect to your person change your attitude because this is boring if you in all topic flame and flame Soil :) what he do to you ?? kill your dog with socks ?? he want to write New Year wishes and what to do Dat ?? flame flame flame ... grown-up :)

Happy New Year to all :)  and "less able person" :) 

makes me wonder what's the point of having moderators here, if they leave salty kids flaming 24/7 on every possible thread.

makes me wonder what's the point of having moderators here, if they leave salty kids flaming 24/7 on every possible thread.

coz thats what L2 is about, flaming and dramas

the problem is that guys dont havee brain!! for this reason flamming always

then as u said, it shouldnt be big deal, if are trully getting offended by random flames on internet, then u are playing wrong game

the problem is that guys dont havee brain!! for this reason flamming always

then as u said, it shouldnt be big deal, if are trully getting offended by random flames on internet, then u are playing wrong game

​Well all i see here some casuals flame gamers and some nolifers got the 1st place and some are mad
The wrong place here is for casuals Lineage always was for games and nolifers casuals should play higher rate server or smthing like that :P

:D u so mad. Soil is gearing u or exping for covering his ass on forum? Coz all i see is his allies/clanmates up his butt.
Happy New Year thread wont make him clean and shiny, he still be dik.

Hehe, cant make fun of Zorgzor coz hes being protected on forum by guys having rights for deleting posts. So this prolly will be gone now too.

Happy New Year "sorry for being cocky, pls love me" :)

:D u so mad. Soil is gearing u or exping for covering his ass on forum? Coz all i see is his allies/clanmates up his butt.
Happy New Year thread wont make him clean and shiny, he still be dik.

Hehe, cant make fun of Zorgzor coz hes being protected on forum by guys having rights for deleting posts. So this prolly will be gone now too.

Happy New Year "sorry for being cocky, pls love me" :)

​No hard feeling mate i just defend gamers and nolifers in a game that is actualy  made for them :P
0.04 per train loa heart lvl 75 definetly not for casuals :D oh btw i got 62 days on lvl 73 char you can call me gamer if you want but its not too much i play here 1 year and 1 month so in my opinion is legit for  people being 75 atm in server 

Didnt mention anything bout nolife/lvls but w/e.

Gz for u :)

​I just told you what type of players i defend and why :)  cause you said smthing about geraing and covering specific players.

no, playing a game is always about having fun, otherwise if you had to play with a videogame just to get stressed or mad over it, you probably wouldn't be playing it at all.

flaming and dramas don't come from the game itself, they come from the people playing it.

this wasn't about the game anyway, this was about the forum, wich is being handled very poorly by the current moderators.

the only good thing here is the block users function, because otherwise if i had to read the same toxic crap everyday from the usual spoiled brats, i wouldn't be bothering with reading these forum boards anymore.

i'm done with the offtopic anyway.

no, playing a game is always about having fun, otherwise if you had to play with a videogame just to get stressed or mad over it, you probably wouldn't be playing it at all.

flaming and dramas don't come from the game itself, they come from the people playing it.

this wasn't about the game anyway, this was about the forum, wich is being handled very poorly by the current moderators.

the only good thing here is the block users function, because otherwise if i had to read the same toxic crap everyday from the usual spoiled brats, i wouldn't be bothering with reading these forum boards anymore.

i'm done with the offtopic anyway.

i disagree, l2 is overall quite boring game, however there are not many other mmos in which u can see so many flames and dramas in pt/clan/cp/ally/forum, i dont see ppl bragging they dropped some item from other player or to flame them once u kill them

there are other much more interesting games, however i was missing this in every single one of them