Sign in to follow this  
Dancerok

Restarts

Well, if u call this server hardcore classic every single % matters. Another problem is being at least 10 lvls lower and getting killed by high lvl characters. Has it sense for anyone fighting without having a chance to kill enemy just loosing XP ? even when one comes to kill you 10 times, so imo better relog.  Drama just started. 

I dont need recommendation from PR master, boters, rats which exping others chars without clan and others thrash.

We fight with our enemy, we dont leave clan for free exp as rest server. We havent problem with lvls, its just info for others. Noobs as u have problem fight with your secondary chars on same lvls as me.

U run as girl from fight 3:5(we) and u talk as hero when u run on enemy (we)6:18. Do u see it? ?

​I need 1h of non stop farming at aoe kariks and not like perkunas doing it, I'm talking about luring the spot from bridge all kariks to bridge of snipers, the whole spot, that for 1h is 1% exp at 75. So who will lose more, you at 65 or me at 75?

You talk about lvls you talk about PR you talk about bots and guess what it reminds me, your alliance. In my alliance, nobody get banned cause of botting man, check yours. So what you say, you want to pvp with our alt clans that few people there still doesn't have ready parties? Nice goals you have there at tt. We can't kill our war so open war with your alt clans and alt chars to be able to kill you  B|

I want some standart to pvp, fair play, 3-4high lvls(+2kCP) vs 6-7 low is playable and both side have chance to win it. Gf

But your standart is take 2x more high players, kill half Pt, DA/SK giving para/fear and killing last players for 4% with dual boxs or try drops eq from us. Its poor hate and u just try poison this game your enemy.

We dont play CP system(Constants Parties), we havent time on it and we want play with more players, not only 9-13 as u. So yes, u can open wars with your alt clans, with same lvls us our mains chars, everyone know it than almost chars r your secondary chars, example clan inferno, EV we kill it, they relog it and same spot log in taduliz/tipitapi or dee. ?(Btw nice Bsoe Dee) But after u just dont kill so easy enemy.

U probably dont see it, how many players stop playing here when 70+players killing them in location for 20-55 lvls. Droping from them weapons/armors. 

About bots, i talk with Koll. He say me when they give every bot perma ban when gm catch him first time, we will play with 50% lowers population. Do u still think than all players from your ally r clear?

Now boters have paradise here, high lvls try poison game news players, patch 2.0 have delay as hell, H5 coming to February. U will see how many fair play ally players, enemies or neutrals leave.

Gl with thrash as ProGressive, sws Laste is not rly SE. ? 

Joke of day. CP = clan party ????

​The only thing i can see here is you wishing this server go deep down so  our ally stay alone and then start on new server casue you low  lvl on this one
Lots of hate and posion in you stiba it might be cause all your archer member get 2 shot from high lvl mages 
Tip  1st get some power and levels then choose side You mess with the big bad boys you get what you came for :)

​The only thing i can see here is you wishing this server go deep down so  our ally stay alone and then start on new server casue you low  lvl on this one
Lots of hate and posion in you stiba it might be cause all your archer member get 2 shot from high lvl mages 
Tip  1st get some power and levels then choose side You mess with the big bad boys you get what you came for :)

​man relax there are also ppl who cannot play 10h+ a day so take it easy

On this sick server there are onlypussies playing. Both of u - ppl that gank cos u gank low lvl locations, afraid of same lvl ppl? And ppl who bsoe/pr/relog who think this game is only about pve and u are allowed to fight when ur max lvl.

When i was 6x i was hardly ever ganked by same lvls, always 7x were coming to sos and most of time not even solo.. 76 ppl ganking sos. 65 ganking ev and 60s forest of mirrors. Then u guys complain enemy rr from u after enemy die once and notice u are 15lvls higher. Sick ppl, zero honor

Are you sure you were not in Bizzquit's gang party on a weekend few weeks back (maybe a month+ to be honest) ganking my 3 man party in FoMassacre with an 8+ full buffed 70-76 party ? ^^

Could swear i saw u.. and cloudyq, jackripper, harvester, bizz and a few others on my camera. Happened right after we won a 3x3 against Miky and some other dudes. So much for this honor talk....

@INevil I have personally seen you and Stiba a dozen+ times in AI trying to steal top spot for ur lowbies by using 6x chars and also stunning tanks from random parties, so buy a mirror dude, if you bring your 6x chars ofc other people will bring too.

Also i'm not surprised that you are following this thread closely, since you are one of the kings of force-log off in this server.

Meanwhile i'm still trying to figure out how people log out so quickly after getting hit, :( 

i get 2 shotted by mages as well on my archer :P norm

nice tip, get some power and levels, but wait, let me remember times when i was in ETC and we were around 55-60 lvl, we got same message from different sides, u either join us or we pk us, so we got pked by everyone until we decided to join one of the sides

• Like 1

​10 hours per day ++ hmmm
Lvl:74   Time spend ingame:66 days Playing since last november (1year and 2 months) (66 days=1584 hours 1year and 2 months = 10200 
Do your math and you can see if i spend 10 hours  ingame per day (Maybe you feel good when you use that kind of excuse )

nice tip, get some power and levels, but wait, let me remember times when i was in ETC and we were around 55-60 lvl, we got same message from different sides, u either join us or we pk us, so we got pked by everyone until we decided to join one of the sides

​That got some dose of truth but when got randoms at top areas xping there are lots of problems cause its go like that 
1st you let a clan xp and get lvl and they might go to enemy side?
2nd you let them xp insted of  get an ally party get the farm?
3rd they allrdy joined side ?
4th lots of people start saying you know i saw that guy from that clan xp with perks or that guy was buffing a member of TT or a pt of perks pass by them pk some of them and let ETC clan 
And then you have to take a descision let them or pk them :)

​That got some dose of truth but when got randoms at top areas xping there are lots of problems cause its go like that 
1st you let a clan xp and get lvl and they might go to enemy side?
2nd you let them xp insted of  get an ally party get the farm?
3rd they allrdy joined side ?
4th lots of people start saying you know i saw that guy from that clan xp with perks or that guy was buffing a member of TT or a pt of perks pass by them pk some of them and let ETC clan 
And then you have to take a descision let them or pk them :)

​ofc if they xp on top spots, they have to be ready to be pked, but many times we were xping on rat spots, and that still happened, so for lowbie clan its better to join some side at that lvl, because that would mean u would not get pked by 1 side at least

i am just pointing at " get power and lvls, then join side", its not so easy as u think, i personally dont have problem if even high lvl characters come to kill me, its just funny to listen to them why i try to run away from them when they come ;) 

On this sick server there are onlypussies playing. Both of u - ppl that gank cos u gank low lvl locations, afraid of same lvl ppl? And ppl who bsoe/pr/relog who think this game is only about pve and u are allowed to fight when ur max lvl.

When i was 6x i was hardly ever ganked by same lvls, always 7x were coming to sos and most of time not even solo.. 76 ppl ganking sos. 65 ganking ev and 60s forest of mirrors. Then u guys complain enemy rr from u after enemy die once and notice u are 15lvls higher. Sick ppl, zero honor

Are you sure you were not in Bizzquit's gang party on a weekend few weeks back (maybe a month+ to be honest) ganking my 3 man party in FoMassacre with an 8+ full buffed 70-76 party ? ^^

Could swear i saw u.. and cloudyq, jackripper, harvester, bizz and a few others on my camera. Happened right after we won a 3x3 against Miky and some other dudes. So much for this honor talk....

@INevil I have personally seen you and Stiba a dozen+ times in AI trying to steal top spot for ur lowbies by using 6x chars and also stunning tanks from random parties, so buy a mirror dude, if you bring your 6x chars ofc other people will bring too.

Also i'm not surprised that you are following this thread closely, since you are one of the kings of force-log off in this server.

Meanwhile i'm still trying to figure out how people log out so quickly after getting hit, :( 

​never ganked frields of massacre in any party except duo with modoy Oo and last time i was there when i was 6x so ur argument failed bro :(

Try harder next time plz

Well, if u call this server hardcore classic every single % matters. Another problem is being at least 10 lvls lower and getting killed by high lvl characters. Has it sense for anyone fighting without having a chance to kill enemy just loosing XP ? even when one comes to kill you 10 times, so imo better relog.  Drama just started. 

I dont need recommendation from PR master, boters, rats which exping others chars without clan and others thrash.

We fight with our enemy, we dont leave clan for free exp as rest server. We havent problem with lvls, its just info for others. Noobs as u have problem fight with your secondary chars on same lvls as me.

U run as girl from fight 3:5(we) and u talk as hero when u run on enemy (we)6:18. Do u see it? ?

​I need 1h of non stop farming at aoe kariks and not like perkunas doing it, I'm talking about luring the spot from bridge all kariks to bridge of snipers, the whole spot, that for 1h is 1% exp at 75. So who will lose more, you at 65 or me at 75?

You talk about lvls you talk about PR you talk about bots and guess what it reminds me, your alliance. In my alliance, nobody get banned cause of botting man, check yours. So what you say, you want to pvp with our alt clans that few people there still doesn't have ready parties? Nice goals you have there at tt. We can't kill our war so open war with your alt clans and alt chars to be able to kill you  B|

I want some standart to pvp, fair play, 3-4high lvls(+2kCP) vs 6-7 low is playable and both side have chance to win it. Gf

But your standart is take 2x more high players, kill half Pt, DA/SK giving para/fear and killing last players for 4% with dual boxs or try drops eq from us. Its poor hate and u just try poison this game your enemy.

We dont play CP system(Constants Parties), we havent time on it and we want play with more players, not only 9-13 as u. So yes, u can open wars with your alt clans, with same lvls us our mains chars, everyone know it than almost chars r your secondary chars, example clan inferno, EV we kill it, they relog it and same spot log in taduliz/tipitapi or dee. ?(Btw nice Bsoe Dee) But after u just dont kill so easy enemy.

U probably dont see it, how many players stop playing here when 70+players killing them in location for 20-55 lvls. Droping from them weapons/armors. 

About bots, i talk with Koll. He say me when they give every bot perma ban when gm catch him first time, we will play with 50% lowers population. Do u still think than all players from your ally r clear?

Now boters have paradise here, high lvls try poison game news players, patch 2.0 have delay as hell, H5 coming to February. U will see how many fair play ally players, enemies or neutrals leave.

Gl with thrash as ProGressive, sws Laste is not rly SE. ? 

Joke of day. CP = clan party ????

​i read only your post, would like to comment it.

your tip is the deffinition of vigi ally, you guys didnt fight till u got high lvl. but it doesnt work that way.

this guys play for fun, like all of us.

Y telling here only about SoS or Ev and like 100% of server going to gang only 10 lvls lower ppl all the time, what about abg loa? when lvls equal? Oh wait I forgot y always crying that IF I LOST PVP 110% ENEMY ON 20 LVLV Higher than me, No skill no accept fact that i was unlucky with control skills and enemy not, of course it was 10lvls higher all the time... And when Y win pvp y complain that it was to easy for y.... Guys do y really think that all server spinning around y? Common stop this nonsense... all time in this topic y guys cry that EVERYBODY AROUND Y ON 10 LVLS HIGHER...

on aion and on other chronicles/servers. you dont drop your gear when you die.

lets say we put this set up you guys saying. some dude is farming pulling small trains and his internet crashes. char stays in game for 10 seconds and he dies to mobs dropping his weapon and his gear or even epics he spent over a year to get.

now imagine that guy was you.

still think its a good idea?

​San0 as ppl said above y will die anyway and y can find yourself without armor anyway with the system I implement or not!

​what can i say is few days ago, pistolas was perma fearing me in SoS, while i had like 3-4 mobs on me, and i am pretty sure i would die from mobs (because lets be real, why would he try to kill me right?) if i didnt force log out myself (u cannot bsoe from perma fear, because he would have to fail 2 horrors in a row), and when i logged in, i had like 1/3 - 1/2 HP (so the mobs were still hitting me for some time, coz i dont know the special relog tactic, so it relogs u after some seconds when in combat)

also what u guys suggesting here is to force ppl to pvp no matter the conditions (making the PR with very long reuse, changing restart system, someone wanted to add cooldown on bsoes), i dont think thats the good idea, especially with this item dropping system

guys who dont want to pvp you will find other way around it anyway to avoid u, so this wont change anything

​Modoy topic only about restarts, did I tell something about making pr long cast or bsoe cd? Nope leave it as it is I'm speaking only about rr. 

Y telling here only about SoS or Ev and like 100% of server going to gang only 10 lvls lower ppl all the time, what about abg loa? when lvls equal? Oh wait I forgot y always crying that IF I LOST PVP 110% ENEMY ON 20 LVLV Higher than me, No skill no accept fact that i was unlucky with control skills and enemy not, of course it was 10lvls higher all the time... And when Y win pvp y complain that it was to easy for y.... Guys do y really think that all server spinning around y? Common stop this nonsense... all time in this topic y guys cry that EVERYBODY AROUND Y ON 10 LVLS HIGHER...

lets say we put this set up you guys saying. some dude is farming pulling small trains and his internet crashes. char stays in game for 10 seconds and he dies to mobs dropping his weapon and his gear or even epics he spent over a year to get.

​San0 as ppl said above y will die anyway and y can find yourself without armor anyway with the system I implement or not!

​what can i say is few days ago, pistolas was perma fearing me in SoS, while i had like 3-4 mobs on me, and i am pretty sure i would die from mobs (because lets be real, why would he try to kill me right?) if i didnt force log out myself (u cannot bsoe from perma fear, because he would have to fail 2 horrors in a row), and when i logged in, i had like 1/3 - 1/2 HP (so the mobs were still hitting me for some time, coz i dont know the special relog tactic, so it relogs u after some seconds when in combat)

also what u guys suggesting here is to force ppl to pvp no matter the conditions (making the PR with very long reuse, changing restart system, someone wanted to add cooldown on bsoes), i dont think thats the good idea, especially with this item dropping system

guys who dont want to pvp you will find other way around it anyway to avoid u, so this wont change anything

​Modoy topic only about restarts, did I tell something about making pr long cast or bsoe cd? Nope leave it as it is I'm speaking only about rr. 

​did i mention your name in my reply? i dont think so, i replied generally to what ppl are suggesting here

​did i mention your name in my reply? i dont think so, i replied generally to what ppl are suggesting here

​It's obvius that admins not gonna change PR BSOE and RR together so no point even to remind about this. Besides PR and BSOE works fine and like NCSOFT was planing to have it... What I can't say about Restarts..Even if it is not official we could make it better...

​It's obvius that admins not gonna change PR BSOE and RR together so no point even to remind about this. Besides PR and BSOE works fine and like NCSOFT was planing to have it... What I can't say about Restarts..Even if it is not official we could make it better...

​so u are saying restart isnt doing how NCSOFT planned to have it? coz if i remember correctly, it works exactly same as on previous chronicles, and this force log what some ppl doing isnt just normal over-log when in combat, because that one works like its supposed to, that u stay online for some time and after like 10s it disconnects u from server

so from what i guess those ppl either
-use some special soft to instant relog them in combat
-use normal bsoe (not CH), which sometimes appear w/o animation, so it looks like character relogged in combat when in reality is bsoed
-they have put character to run to distance, and force logged themselves, so the actual character is running w/o owner for like 10 seconds and then relogs itself, which appears like instant relog sometimes

REALTALK 

Meanwhile i'm still trying to figure out how people log out so quickly after getting hit

Hello, you all asking this and telling about force relog, tell me plz, why you dont read what people writing?

Modoy answered right:

BSOE from event working not like bsoe clan hall, because bsoe from event havent animation, looks like char relogged, but if you interested at this question, you could to write pm people that do like you said "force relog" after they do it, and you will se, that they are online. They do bsoe event without animation, but not bsoe ch.

I tested not one time, you can test too.

REALTALK 

Meanwhile i'm still trying to figure out how people log out so quickly after getting hit

Hello, you all asking this and telling about force relog, tell me plz, why you dont read what people writing?

Modoy answered right:

BSOE from event working not like bsoe clan hall, because bsoe from event havent animation, looks like char relogged, but if you interested at this question, you could to write pm people that do like you said "force relog" after they do it, and you will se, that they are online. They do bsoe event without animation, but not bsoe ch.

​its right, i always pm guys after bsoe, and lots of times the character is online (even if it looked like force relog in combat, it was bsoe w/o animation), however i believe there is a non convential way how to relog during combat, but i have no chance to test it myself :D 

REALTALK 

Modoy answered right:

​its right, i always pm guys after bsoe, and lots of times the character is online (even if it looked like force relog in combat, it was bsoe w/o animation), however i believe there is a non convential way how to relog during combat, but i have no chance to test it myself :D 

​IM not speaking ABOUT force relog, I KNOW that if y use force relog your char stay in game some time I speak about normal relog menu -> Restart -> Restart about this one because when y use this one y don't stay in game for additional seconds y just vanish. I created this topic to make this relog same way as force relog .... 

REALTALK 

Modoy answered right:

​IM not speaking ABOUT force relog, I KNOW that if y use force relog your char stay in game some time I speak about normal relog menu -> Restart -> Restart about this one because when y use this one y don't stay in game for additional seconds y just vanish. I created this topic to make this relog same way as force relog .... 

​and thats bullsh1t, why? whats the reason? this is not AION, this is not WoW, rr was always like this, if u are in combat, u have to wait until u get our to relog, if u are not in combat, feel free to relog, just because they changed speed of the mobs, so now its easier to not get hit by them (yeah, guess what, even on previous chronicles u could do that with train of mobs, u just couldnt be slow ass necro), however that allowed mages and melees training huge trains

big no by me, coz it would be stupid custom feature, which would change gameplay a lot

So if u cant play more then other and u want pvp by joining some ally why the fuk you later cry for getting raped? I dont understand srsly.

REALTALK 

Modoy answered right:

​and thats bullsh1t, why? whats the reason? this is not AION, this is not WoW, rr was always like this, if u are in combat, u have to wait until u get our to relog, if u are not in combat, feel free to relog, just because they changed speed of the mobs, so now its easier to not get hit by them (yeah, guess what, even on previous chronicles u could do that with train of mobs, u just couldnt be slow ass necro), however that allowed mages and melees training huge trains

big no by me, coz it would be stupid custom feature, which would change gameplay a lot

​Of course it's not but I saw the changed relog system in many other l2 servers of diffrent chronicles( c4 interlude gracia and so on ) of course they all was not offi, but Why WE can't change the mistakes of NCSOFT? Why we can't do relog sysytem better? I know that starting probably from c4 lineage relog was working like this but it doesn't mean that we can't change it for better =/ And mobs slow here  with relog y can easely avoid them but if we change it a bit ppl will be forced to kill them instead of relog!  And yes l2 is l2 not aion or wow but I'm not speaking about adding here Mining proffesion or flying mounts or etc. If y make an analysis y will see that 80% of MMORPG games has same restart system and they are not 1 game  AION PV BDO WOW BTS and other all diffrent games diffrent in many thing but relog system same....

​Of course it's not but I saw the changed relog system in many other l2 servers of diffrent chronicles( c4 interlude gracia and so on ) of course they all was not offi, but Why WE can't change the mistakes of NCSOFT? Why we can't do relog sysytem better? I know that starting probably from c4 lineage relog was working like this but it doesn't mean that we can't change it for better =/ And mobs slow here  with relog y can easely avoid them but if we change it a bit ppl will be forced to kill them instead of relog!  And yes l2 is l2 not aion or wow but I'm not speaking about adding here Mining proffesion or flying mounts or etc. If y make an analysis y will see that 80% of MMORPG games has same restart system and they are not 1 game  AION PV BDO WOW BTS and other all diffrent games diffrent in many thing but relog system same....

​then why dont u vote for giving back speed to mobs? in that case the result what u try to achieve will be same, but ooops, melees and mages wont be able to AoE like madness anymore, go for this change, i am fine with it, i am archer anyway