Sign in to follow this  
Dancerok

Restarts

Right now for this moment I see pvp on this server only 1 time in 2 weeks, I repeat ONLY 1 TIME IN 2 WEEKS! When siege, only when siege I don't see ppl PR BSOE or RR all the time from diffrent game circumstances.... 

​thats pretty much your own problem? i pvp everyday in loa or then after loa i pvp in SoS? ofc enemies bsoe, rr or other sh1t, but the key not to let them bsoe is to let them outnumber you, if enemy comes with 2 guys, ofc they wont bsoe because they think they can kill u, but like that u can get 2 pvps at same time

i dont really care when i die when i xp, but letting all my boxes get PKed to some 76 guy who comes gang just because someone feels that rr neeeds to be changed, is pretty sh1t

​Typical answear for mean who say? Hmm take active wc? NO I better log my box and do solo exp for additional % 

​ok, and what will active WC change? what he will do to 75-76 lvls while xping in SoS? i have speed on my character, so i can try to run away if i notice fast enough, or just do the circle and come back to spot, maybe sometimes even fight if i find good spot and they still chase me, but what can slow WC do? oh, he can click bsoe 1s faster than as it would be my box, but sorry, i am not using that sh1t when someone gangs me

​Solo wc can drain or try to do some dmg, you are speaking about a game process. According to you guys It makes me feel like your ally all ppl 60 lvls and your enemys all 76 lvls and restart it's like your "last boat of hop" ? I don't believe in this. If y are so tasty and everytime when y go solo exp in solo wars come to you ask your cp member for support or change a spot.... Don't tell me that if we change rr and force ppl to be active in pvp or don't abuse rr for avoiding mobs y will lost all sense of playing... I think for all time l2 exist NCSOFT makeing all time same mistakes, and one of them is instantly rr

Right now for this moment I see pvp on this server only 1 time in 2 weeks, I repeat ONLY 1 TIME IN 2 WEEKS! When siege, only when siege I don't see ppl PR BSOE or RR all the time from diffrent game circumstances.... 

​thats pretty much your own problem? i pvp everyday in loa or then after loa i pvp in SoS? ofc enemies bsoe, rr or other sh1t, but the key not to let them bsoe is to let them outnumber you, if enemy comes with 2 guys, ofc they wont bsoe because they think they can kill u, but like that u can get 2 pvps at same time

​It's not only my problem I'm sure a lot of ppl will say the same... and also take in to the mind PvE aspects of the game where rr also using to avoid things that shoudn't be avoided...

i dont really care when i die when i xp, but letting all my boxes get PKed to some 76 guy who comes gang just because someone feels that rr neeeds to be changed, is pretty sh1t

​Typical answear for mean who say? Hmm take active wc? NO I better log my box and do solo exp for additional % 

​ok, and what will active WC change? what he will do to 75-76 lvls while xping in SoS? i have speed on my character, so i can try to run away if i notice fast enough, or just do the circle and come back to spot, maybe sometimes even fight if i find good spot and they still chase me, but what can slow WC do? oh, he can click bsoe 1s faster than as it would be my box, but sorry, i am not using that sh1t when someone gangs me

​Solo wc can drain or try to do some dmg, you are speaking about a game process. According to you guys It makes me feel like your ally all ppl 60 lvls and your enemys all 76 lvls and restart it's like your "last boat of hop" ? I don't believe in this. If y are so tasty and everytime when y go solo exp in solo wars come to you ask your cp member for support or change a spot.... Don't tell me that if we change rr and force ppl to be active in pvp or don't abuse rr for avoiding mobs y will lost all sense of playing... I think for all time l2 exist NCSOFT makeing all time same mistakes, and one of them is instantly rr

​i am not 60 lvl, i am 69 lvl, what does it change if 75 lvl with resist shock lvl 4 comes to gang me? do u think WC draining it once or twice would help? :D everybody who fought vs me when i played solo knows i dont restart or bsoe myself (except there are mobs on me), most of the time i fight even when i know i will die, and sometimes i just run away, so no, definitely rr isnt my "last boat of hope" as u said

In fact y see only 1 side of a medal, what about your wars that has 50 lvls as well when y come with yur 60 to kill them and they will be unabel to rr? They will start cry also? Besides as I already told y can always use bsoe or pr to escape from high lvls, let's say NCSOFT apllyed in l2 Combat system to stop player using rr everytime when they want to avoid death, but as we can see this system work not ok... Mobs slow combat duration only 8 sec and y can instantly rr when see wars coming... I don't believe that it was planing to be like this.... Right now y speak about your point of view I speak about my but server is not only y and me I would say let's make a vote for this and see what most of ppl think about this 

​i am not 60 lvl, i am 69 lvl, what does it change if 75 lvl with resist shock lvl 4 comes to gang me? do u think WC draining it once or twice would help? :D everybody who fought vs me when i played solo knows i dont restart or bsoe myself (except there are mobs on me), most of the time i fight even when i know i will die, and sometimes i just run away, so no, definitely rr isnt my "last boat of hope" as u said

​I wish all players was like you... But it's not so =/  

Poors dogs play here on big boss.

Ok, mr.no balls alias gE, delevel on 55lvl and u can start play in the game on hero as here.

Thrash as Progressive rlg sws and play for wc cause his high lvl wc have 95% chance land fear/sleep. Second bull.hit from DarkLegion.

Hmm, Anytime why do u use nonstop PR at LoA? Why u run as rabbit vs 60lvls? Archers from syndicate too. Only xxxGrossxxx dont do it, but this noob boting there so much and he havent still ban!!!

God, pls, tell me why this no brain kids everytime want change things helping them?

Yesterday we were visit yours puppies in AB. Everytime Pride use PR, KoR run as rabbits and they use bsoe so much. 65+ vs our low lvls.

LoA is full of enemy, we go there, u havent balls and u go on our pt 60lvl with 2pts +-70lvls.Funny, grills without some standart.

Just dont let rlg players, when they lose some CPs.

​Bro its so funny, when u full cp try to get dagger 70 level u cry that he runs. But when we 3 ppl kill youur whole cp, and you didnt even try to focus cc characted like me(who dies in 3 archer hits,you can ask ukitachi cp) you cry that we are high levels and its easy to do it. Offcourse it is east when we are archer wc and gladi and u all hit gladi.

Second i play wc even if i have logged in gladiator 70+, because i know my class better than gladi. I even play wc in CS what is total bullsh1t while i could play warlord 70 and stun your front line, but its personal priorities, so stop talkig that i play WC only because im high level.

About PR with pride. Offcourse they PR if they 4 active, thats why EE was made for. Should i remember you two days ago when u pred from our two parties? Oh wait u died from Knoriks like pigs :D:D:D

Can u tell me how CP play in our clan??

Can u tell me how char have PR, when we havent EE in LoA??

Can u post me some screen where u see than Knoriks kill us??

Oh, u think this day when our wl have 2boxes, support and spoil and he have dc, so we stop killing Knoriks cause we need Doom tunic recipes from him. Oh and sone thrash 2pt enemies run on us in same time, so we relog and Knoriks has 1/2hp and retards as u think than 1 Knoriks kill all of us. ????

1# our lvls growing up, u play here 3/4years more than my clan ?

2# When gm sometimes spects archers in LoA, so many bans coming with IT.

GM should check LOA especially one archer from Pride xxxSOMETHINGxxx bothing in LOA

Poors dogs play here on big boss.

Ok, mr.no balls alias gE, delevel on 55lvl and u can start play in the game on hero as here.

Thrash as Progressive rlg sws and play for wc cause his high lvl wc have 95% chance land fear/sleep. Second bull.hit from DarkLegion.

Hmm, Anytime why do u use nonstop PR at LoA? Why u run as rabbit vs 60lvls? Archers from syndicate too. Only xxxGrossxxx dont do it, but this noob boting there so much and he havent still ban!!!

God, pls, tell me why this no brain kids everytime want change things helping them?

Yesterday we were visit yours puppies in AB. Everytime Pride use PR, KoR run as rabbits and they use bsoe so much. 65+ vs our low lvls.

LoA is full of enemy, we go there, u havent balls and u go on our pt 60lvl with 2pts +-70lvls.Funny, grills without some standart.

Just dont let rlg players, when they lose some CPs.

​Bro its so funny, when u full cp try to get dagger 70 level u cry that he runs. But when we 3 ppl kill youur whole cp, and you didnt even try to focus cc characted like me(who dies in 3 archer hits,you can ask ukitachi cp) you cry that we are high levels and its easy to do it. Offcourse it is east when we are archer wc and gladi and u all hit gladi.

Second i play wc even if i have logged in gladiator 70+, because i know my class better than gladi. I even play wc in CS what is total bullsh1t while i could play warlord 70 and stun your front line, but its personal priorities, so stop talkig that i play WC only because im high level.

About PR with pride. Offcourse they PR if they 4 active, thats why EE was made for. Should i remember you two days ago when u pred from our two parties? Oh wait u died from Knoriks like pigs :D:D:D

Can u tell me how CP play in our clan??

Can u tell me how char have PR, when we havent EE in LoA??

Can u post me some screen where u see than Knoriks kill us??

Oh, u think this day when our wl have 2boxes, support and spoil and he have dc, so we stop killing Knoriks cause we need Doom tunic recipes from him. Oh and sone thrash 2pt enemies run on us in same time, so we relog and Knoriks has 1/2hp and retards as u think than 1 Knoriks kill all of us. ????

1# our lvls growing up, u play here 3/4years more than my clan ?

Are u srsly? Okey CP=clan party in loa. And there was dead SE near the knoriks. So stop talking bullshiets. Only trqsh is u bro:)

​maybe u are not playing same server as we play

rr, bsoe, pr is gameplay. for example we farm bs in 4-6 active people and comes 4 players who are higher lvl who try to gang -  they bsoe/die AND in 10 min comes 9 active. so we bsoe/pr.

u will never get a fair fight in ganks, on our server people from vigi could want gvg, because they dont have what to do. we have to level up, we dont have even 1 CP who are all 72+

Well, if u call this server hardcore classic every single % matters. Another problem is being at least 10 lvls lower and getting killed by high lvl characters. Has it sense for anyone fighting without having a chance to kill enemy just loosing XP ? even when one comes to kill you 10 times, so imo better relog.  Drama just started. 

I dont need recommendation from PR master, boters, rats which exping others chars without clan and others thrash.

We fight with our enemy, we dont leave clan for free exp as rest server. We havent problem with lvls, its just info for others. Noobs as u have problem fight with your secondary chars on same lvls as me.

U run as girl from fight 3:5(we) and u talk as hero when u run on enemy (we)6:18. Do u see it? ?

​I need 1h of non stop farming at aoe kariks and not like perkunas doing it, I'm talking about luring the spot from bridge all kariks to bridge of snipers, the whole spot, that for 1h is 1% exp at 75. So who will lose more, you at 65 or me at 75?

You talk about lvls you talk about PR you talk about bots and guess what it reminds me, your alliance. In my alliance, nobody get banned cause of botting man, check yours. So what you say, you want to pvp with our alt clans that few people there still doesn't have ready parties? Nice goals you have there at tt. We can't kill our war so open war with your alt clans and alt chars to be able to kill you  B|

Okey, So the thing that I want to say here is about ppl who use restart to avoid a lot of game process. It's not an a secret that ppl using restart to avoid a train of mobs or PvP or other normal game situation on server. So my idea is to make like this: On one server where I was playing some years ago administration add a system against ppl who was abusing this things to avoid a lot of game process and even if y take others MMOPRG y will find that in most of them when charakter restart or use force disconect ( ALt +F4 ) and so on your charatker still stay in game for like additional 10 sec or like in case of WoW ( World of Warcraft ) y need to wait 20 sec to restart your char, so about server where I played there was a system that when y restart your charakter was keeping staying in game for additional 10 sec with TITLE above his name " DISCONNECTED" and mobs or other players were abel to kill him. And the system was working great and ppl stoped use restart to avoid game situation that shouldn't been avoided..... So my Topic addressed to San0. What y think about this I think it's a good idea and if y want to know ppl mind make a vote on pull.... And of course probably partys that use this to exp in loa and avoid killing from other wars will vote against but I think ppl who want's fair game will say yes for this! 

​Aion, for example, forced you to wait 10 seconds before being able to restart or log off, and if you were attacked or started moving in the meantime, the countdown would cancel itself automaticly.

i'm sure it would be very fun( for me, at least ) if they implemented something like that here, however i'm also sure that the forum would be flooded all day by endless crying threads 6.gif

on aion and on other chronicles/servers. you dont drop your gear when you die.

lets say we put this set up you guys saying. some dude is farming pulling small trains and his internet crashes. char stays in game for 10 seconds and he dies to mobs dropping his weapon and his gear or even epics he spent over a year to get.

now imagine that guy was you.

still think its a good idea?

• Like 3

lets say we put this set up you guys saying. some dude is farming pulling small trains and his internet crashes. char stays in game for 10 seconds and he dies to mobs dropping his weapon and his gear or even epics he spent over a year to get.

​if you get dc under the train you are insta dead after to reloging..

Well, if u call this server hardcore classic every single % matters. Another problem is being at least 10 lvls lower and getting killed by high lvl characters. Has it sense for anyone fighting without having a chance to kill enemy just loosing XP ? even when one comes to kill you 10 times, so imo better relog.  Drama just started. 

I dont need recommendation from PR master, boters, rats which exping others chars without clan and others thrash.

We fight with our enemy, we dont leave clan for free exp as rest server. We havent problem with lvls, its just info for others. Noobs as u have problem fight with your secondary chars on same lvls as me.

U run as girl from fight 3:5(we) and u talk as hero when u run on enemy (we)6:18. Do u see it? ?

​I need 1h of non stop farming at aoe kariks and not like perkunas doing it, I'm talking about luring the spot from bridge all kariks to bridge of snipers, the whole spot, that for 1h is 1% exp at 75. So who will lose more, you at 65 or me at 75?

You talk about lvls you talk about PR you talk about bots and guess what it reminds me, your alliance. In my alliance, nobody get banned cause of botting man, check yours. So what you say, you want to pvp with our alt clans that few people there still doesn't have ready parties? Nice goals you have there at tt. We can't kill our war so open war with your alt clans and alt chars to be able to kill you  B|

I want some standart to pvp, fair play, 3-4high lvls(+2kCP) vs 6-7 low is playable and both side have chance to win it. Gf

But your standart is take 2x more high players, kill half Pt, DA/SK giving para/fear and killing last players for 4% with dual boxs or try drops eq from us. Its poor hate and u just try poison this game your enemy.

We dont play CP system(Constants Parties), we havent time on it and we want play with more players, not only 9-13 as u. So yes, u can open wars with your alt clans, with same lvls us our mains chars, everyone know it than almost chars r your secondary chars, example clan inferno, EV we kill it, they relog it and same spot log in taduliz/tipitapi or dee. ?(Btw nice Bsoe Dee) But after u just dont kill so easy enemy.

U probably dont see it, how many players stop playing here when 70+players killing them in location for 20-55 lvls. Droping from them weapons/armors. 

About bots, i talk with Koll. He say me when they give every bot perma ban when gm catch him first time, we will play with 50% lowers population. Do u still think than all players from your ally r clear?

Now boters have paradise here, high lvls try poison game news players, patch 2.0 have delay as hell, H5 coming to February. U will see how many fair play ally players, enemies or neutrals leave.

Gl with thrash as ProGressive, sws Laste is not rly SE. ? 

Joke of day. CP = clan party ????

​San0 as ppl said above y will die anyway and y can find yourself without armor anyway with the system I implement or not! The idea of what I'm saying is stop use ppl restarts to avoid the things that has to be done because it's a hardcore server: I will try to give an good example, let's say 1 side VIgilance have party farming in 3 way loa and perkunas want's to gang them their tank go rush gather all mobs and relog at ramp or a little but later so in this way they avoid the thing like to kill all mobs to get the destination ( in our situation 3 way ) and when they come for pvp and almost reach the 1 target OPPP RESTARTS and FINITO. so all this way done to see restarts... and what they do? stay farm on spot? Which they actually can't farm because of lvls or the partys not ready for farming.... so Probably they just soe the guys log back and continue farming .... Y see in this example I give y 2 situations that mostly ppl using to avoid Pvp and PvE spects of the game.... We can try make it better so common lets at least make a pull I don't think my idea so bad....

• Like 1

Yep haven't seen any of my alliance solo-farming bs as bot, all of them farming with parties and mostly aoe. So I have no idea what you talking about. Who killed a random 20-55? (20-55?? o0) Well since rezqquit recruiting 55+ it's their leader's problem that joined you so fast. We don't hit randoms, just wartags. 
Yep I see many bots too here, I was thinking of making a post to update their guard on bots.
When 2.0 comes, more people will come not leave. 2.0 will bring too many and new stuff and don't forget will be the first private on 2.0

​And besides Nevil I think y understand that when NCSOFT Applyed restart system in the game they didn't expected that ppl will use it to avoid been killing from high lvls or mobs or etc. they did it just to have a more than 1 char in the game account and y can go menu to choose which one y want to play.... Or y can find in l2 tip like : " NCSOFT recommend to use restarts to avoid pvp with wars" y seee tip like this in the log screen when y log in the game?? 

then ​remove the drop chance on death like they did in previous chronicles, problem solved.

but then i guess some kids would start crying 'cause they can't grief other people under mobs anymore 19.gif

• Like 1

then ​remove the drop chance on death like they did in previous chronicles, problem solved.

but then i guess some kids would start crying 'cause they can't grief other people under mobs anymore 19.gif

​yea, i would vote in favor of that, because the problem never was on restart or dc time, the issue was always dropping EQUIPPED gear on death. Dropping only from inventory would be fair enough.

​San0 as ppl said above y will die anyway and y can find yourself without armor anyway with the system I implement or not!

​what can i say is few days ago, pistolas was perma fearing me in SoS, while i had like 3-4 mobs on me, and i am pretty sure i would die from mobs (because lets be real, why would he try to kill me right?) if i didnt force log out myself (u cannot bsoe from perma fear, because he would have to fail 2 horrors in a row), and when i logged in, i had like 1/3 - 1/2 HP (so the mobs were still hitting me for some time, coz i dont know the special relog tactic, so it relogs u after some seconds when in combat)

also what u guys suggesting here is to force ppl to pvp no matter the conditions (making the PR with very long reuse, changing restart system, someone wanted to add cooldown on bsoes), i dont think thats the good idea, especially with this item dropping system

guys who dont want to pvp you will find other way around it anyway to avoid u, so this wont change anything

On this sick server there are onlypussies playing. Both of u - ppl that gank cos u gank low lvl locations, afraid of same lvl ppl? And ppl who bsoe/pr/relog who think this game is only about pve and u are allowed to fight when ur max lvl.

When i was 6x i was hardly ever ganked by same lvls, always 7x were coming to sos and most of time not even solo.. 76 ppl ganking sos. 65 ganking ev and 60s forest of mirrors. Then u guys complain enemy rr from u after enemy die once and notice u are 15lvls higher. Sick ppl, zero honor

Yep, players from DarkLegion alliance force another people to fight even they are 15 lvls higher having no chance to win. Nice tactics better to play tetris guys. What u do is really stupid and many people are leaving due to your members like Dmoreti (or smth like that) who is killing low ppl in AI.