SOiL

To phoenix

Thanks for closing all my topics without even getting an answer. Letting all these flamers here without even a warning or punishment.
You know what? Do whatever you like, you don't like having respawn time in flags, I don't care. Making a poll to see what people wants and you close it. Making another and you close it again, fck off already. I don't wanna send a ticket, I wanna see what people think here. I'm off this forum, if phoenix knows what forum even means 

• Like 3

Thanks for closing all my topics without even getting an answer. Letting all these flamers here without even a warning or punishment.
You know what? Do whatever you like, you don't like having respawn time in flags, I don't care. Making a poll to see what people wants and you close it. Making another and you close it again, fck off already. I don't wanna send a ticket, I wanna see what people think here. I'm off this forum, if phoenix knows what forum even means 

​Not enough for you to discuss the previous 5 threads?

5302c156cad3.png

probably if people keep making threads for CS, like for fatal counter from before, it will get changed soon or later 19.gif

​Finally

lmao you're getting off easy on this one.

I tried to argue with them on their prepared H5 server forum that the planned settings won't work and I got permanently IP banned, lol. It's tough getting your voice heard sometimes when the other side obviously doesn't want to to hear anything.

I tried to argue with them on their prepared H5 server forum that the planned settings won't work and I got permanently IP banned, lol. It's tough getting your voice heard sometimes when the other side obviously doesn't want to to hear anything.

The reason why i banned was cuz u kept messing all the new comers posts insinuating it was me all of them. Nothing else.

And i have no idea what u mean with prepared h5 server forum. 

About topic... Nothing will change before 2.0 so 1 topic or 5 topics will make no difference.

Edited by San0
  • Like 1

The reason why i banned was cuz u kept messing all the new comers posts insinuating it was me all of them. Nothing else.

About topic... Nothing will change before 2.0 so 1 topic or 5 topics will make no difference.

​Sure you don't 2a5lyqt.png

About the 1-week ban here, I don't mind, it was an illegal meme, I took the punishment with pride kappajail.png

Grow up boys, find a job and u stop spam this forum with your trashtopics.

Dont try change server, just get acustomed on set up server and just enjoy game.

​I can show u how looks ur flood and spam, but i guess u re out of this forum. Thanks god.

U open thread, u start to spam with other spammers, put not funny picture, nobody is laughing, threads remains silence. U realize that by ur stupidity and spam u didnt get answer so u open new topic. In next topic ppl re explaining u u re wrong, so u go rage, ppl make fun of u, u quit, after some time u open new topic and so on and so on. Then it becomes flood (5 topics about same). Flood is being reported and closed.

It's not that all ur threads get closed, closed is 5th thread about same things. U simply dont know how to use forum, didnt even read forum rules.

P.S: also by that u can see nobody is interested in ur changes. Go and read ur 5 topics, u will see ppl commenting dont like ur ideas. I'm not talking about votes numbers, coz for voting re comming ur ingame puppets that dont even read whats in topic.

P.S2: I was once mad also on @Phoenix but i realized he knows what hes doing and doing good, so i can only help by report :P

About the 1-week ban here, I don't mind, it was an illegal meme, I took the punishment with pride kappajail.png

And just after u get to know u got banned for false acusations... You keep making false acusations lol.  U are like the coyote from road runner. Just cant learn.

About the server u keep believing its us... Well it isnt... Just becuz some one chooses to use same domain and enjoys the doubts on ppl to the point of not even clearing it out, doesnt mean its same ppl.

The h5 server when it will come wont be on a empty dead new domain when we have this one with so much visibility already. That would stupid, a waste of time and waste of money.

And just after u get to know u got banned for false acusations... You keep making false acusations lol.  U are like the coyote from road runner. Just cant learn.

About the server u keep believing its us... Well it isnt... Just becuz some one chooses to use same domain and enjoys the doubts on ppl to the point of not even clearing it out, doesnt mean its same ppl.

The h5 server when it will come wont be on a empty dead new domain when we have this one with so much visibility already. That would stupid, a waste of time and waste of money.

​Fair enough, even though everything else fits, the logic is the last puzzle I'm missing from completing the whole picture :D

Anyway I'm not accusing anyone of anything; you have to admit the resemblance is uncanny, so please forgive my dank memes for I mean no offense :)

I have no probln with memes. Im a 9gag army dude. Just dont want the name of this project to be connect to other randem servers just based on pure expeculations.

I have no probln with memes. Im a 9gag army dude. Just dont want the name of this project to be connect to other randem servers just based on pure expeculations.

​Alrighty then, I believe you.

you can go back at creating new playerko accounts now 

​and there we go again... i guess you just like it.

​and there we go again... i guess you just like it.

​Just ban him again lol