Sign in to follow this  
SOiL

9v9

39 minutes ago, Rizos said:

61e35a5d_spock-meme-generator-your-logic

It's Ok:D Lots of ppl have problem with logic thinking. U not the one. I'll translate it for u. BlackJack says that Vigi said are bad guys, coz when he was lowbie he got killed for nothing. And BlackSails says that Perkunas clan/side did the same thing much earlier then even Vigi clan appeared. So it was mb bad to kill lowbies but it was just a reflection of what Perks started much earlier;) Now is it clear to u? Sorry but If it's still difficult for u just ignore it. I can't make it more simple for u.

Edited by Black Sails

No its not clear or logic for me. Blackjack said vigi pked him after he started playing here and you used "you did same" but he didnt even play here when perks were pking like that. Read bolded parts

"If you do the same", Present. Actually Perkunas still doing it. And if I'm not wrong BlackJack is member of Perkunas. So I don't know what is wrong. Anyway dont change the topic of the thread. I think soil is searching for ingame players, not forum warriors.

1 hour ago, Black Sails said:

It's Ok:D Lots of ppl have problem with logic thinking. U not the one. I'll translate it for u. BlackJack says that Vigi said are bad guys, coz when he was lowbie he got killed for nothing. And BlackSails says that Perkunas clan/side did the same thing much earlier then even Vigi clan appeared. So it was mb bad to kill lowbies but it was just a reflection of what Perks started much earlier;) Now is it clear to u? Sorry but If it's still difficult for u just ignore it. I can't make it more simple for u.

who are u

7 minutes ago, Malkav said:

"If you do the same", Present. Actually Perkunas still doing it. And if I'm not wrong BlackJack is member of Perkunas. So I don't know what is wrong. Anyway dont change the topic of the thread. I think soil is searching for ingame players, not forum warriors.

who are u

2 hours ago, GanjaRockzZz said:

Uchiha dude you chat like if you face honor cp 9v9 full active you are gonna kill them hahah
Archer pt vs most farmed and leveld melee cp got chance ? you propably kill 1-2 people max and the 1 of them is gonna be green yololeiros
Stop trash talk you got zer0 chance 

you noob gtfo from topic got ez rekt 2v3 in BS...try to learn how to use fear|silence...or reroll to one button sorc like bilbao did. you will never acept 9v9.

2 hours ago, Koukou said:

Ok enough i think with sh1ts words would you like 9 vs 9 yes or no? this is a deal

retard

2 hours ago, Warpole said:

Honor has nothing to do with pr,bsoe. Cp is named after an x-vigi member as a tribute to him. And about GvG it's too bad that in your prime the best we can offer is 6-7 active players(sexpistol working and tankadin on army duty). You have maybe the best archer grp in server and i would like to see how a full active fight will go.

you are close to Juan Bsoen..... keep on BSOE man

#WarpSoe

3 minutes ago, EtoRazEtoDva said:

you noob gtfo from topic got ez rekt 2v3 in BS...try to learn how to use fear|silence...or reroll to one button sorc like bilbao did. you will never acept 9v9.

retard

#WarpSoe

3 silence 2 fear failed sad but failed

2 hours ago, Black Sails said:

Funny, but the same thing happened to me in Cruma much earlier then it happened to you . I was about 30 and Perkunas   Necro PKed everybody he met. And it wasn't cleaning spot or something it was just PK for fun. So don't blame others if u do the same ¬¬

That had another reason: In this time there was a Forum poll about nerving pk scrolls and reaver cp was against this change and said, we will pk everyone if this happens. So they took out a lvl 4x necro, buffed and protected by the highest lvl chars in this time (around lvl 60)

2 minutes ago, EtoRazEtoDva said:

you noob

retard

Do we have moderation here? I'm pretty sure it's violation of the forum rules . No?

Forbidden for all users:
     3.5 Offensive statements about other users, all kinds of provocation.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, chevignon said:

That had another reason: In this time there was a Forum poll about nerving pk scrolls and reaver cp was against this change and said, we will pk everyone if this happens. So they took out a lvl 4x necro, buffed and protected by the highest lvl chars in this time (around lvl 60)

Yeh :) High lvl Gladi was running close to this PK Necro :)

6 minutes ago, Black Sails said:

Do we have moderation here? I'm pretty sure it's violation of the forum rules . No?

Forbidden for all users:
     3.5 Offensive statements about other users, all kinds of provocation.

who are u

We hunt at EV and we will keep hunting Tonearestvillage clan while they came from nowhere to defend AQ. It's their choice. End of story.

You guys were blaming me making bad ganking videos while others are sitting at abg farming and you just doing the same. On this gank we made 2 parties to farm our lower lvls, the one party didn't even have sws on it and we had just 2 DD's (12 peoples not 15) but you seem happy watching PR you know why, cause most of times you're the one that using PR's/Bsoes and when you got 1/10 chances too see this you record and you upload it. I think I'm gonna start the recording again to see how's going. End of story.

Now back to the topic, who's up for 9v9?

Edited by SOiL

7 minutes ago, EtoRazEtoDva said:

who are u

Is it question or statement? Punctuation marks  are forbidden in Russia? If it's a question, I'm one of this forum user, nickname Black Sails. Nice to meet you! And who do u think you are?

2 minutes ago, Black Sails said:

Is it question or statement? Punctuation marks  are forbidden in Russia? If it's a question, I'm one of this forum user, nickname Black Sails. Nice to meet you! And who do u think you are?

zero necro on archer pt

33 minutes ago, EtoRazEtoDva said:

retard

#WarpSoe

What the hell are you talking about? I still have sth like 60 bsoe from pumpkin event sitting in my wh.

At least be decent and don't spread false rumors. 

OFC i use and i will continue use bsoe when is a chance to drop items from mobs/pks,but besides that there are only a few circumstances i did it.

1 hour ago, Black Sails said:

Pm koukou for some help how to avoid braincancer. Nice to meet u.

4 minutes ago, EtoRazEtoDva said:

Lol u rekt dajtovillage w/o any reason to do it :( 2 more tries to tell me who am i

Pinkcake chill mate you talk to much work on your positioning.....easiest  target on mass pvp

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, GanjaRockzZz said:

Pinkcake chill mate you talk to much work on your positioning.....easiest  target on mass pvp

2nd try failed((((((((((((((((( you have onle 1 left...(pinkacke doesnt know english)

14 hours ago, EtoRazEtoDva said:

2nd try failed((((((((((((((((( you have onle 1 left...(pinkacke doesnt know english)

Who are you? :)

Edited by Bilbao
  • Like 1

Judging by this fellow's IQ... I would debate between whymonday and enchantses...
And if it really is one of those, you can imagine the gravity of their opinion :D kek

On 23.02.2017 at 5:00 PM, GanjaRockzZz said:

Uchiha dude you chat like if you face honor cp 9v9 full active you are gonna kill them hahah
Archer pt vs most farmed and leveld melee cp got chance ? you propably kill 1-2 people max and the 1 of them is gonna be green yololeiros
Stop trash talk you got zer0 chance 

Mhm, think that we cant

2 hours ago, fishfood said:

Don't humor me LOL, you guys ain't winning any 9v9..maybe against stiba

You can ask soil and 90% of your ally, how it is fighting us 9v9, but u will never know it yourself.

Edited by UchihaMadara

31 minutes ago, UchihaMadara said:

You can ask soil and 90% of your ally, how it is fighting us 9v9, but u will never know it yourself.

You're too afraid to fight me? You make fake propaganda on the forums saying I dodge a 9v9 LOL. The last time we fought ingame that wasn't mass pvp, it was 18v18 loa you didn't kill a single person. Before you start making excuses about boxes or no rizo blah blah, I had level 65s in my party, and boxed ee bd sws ol. It's already on fraps.

The sad reality is your ally has one strong party, Oppa party that is carried by levels and gear. I thought cloudyq party would be strong but I killed them with 5 people when they rushed me with 9, including warlock oop.