realKingLeonidas

Classic meta

16 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

I didnt say that average FC is 9k. Stop distorting my words. I said that I recived FC for ~9k to robe many times. Sure it was cause PR has lowered HP. Also 12k sometimes. To not buffed target its even ~18k (without lowered hp, u can see it in Rizo movie when he hit Fishfood after res).

On 5/22/2017 at 8:50 PM, kktnxbye said:

Lets take average FC dmg ~9k and multiply it to 20 (time\per minute) =180k dmg. Lets take average dmg from hydra ~800 and multiply to 34(usual hits) + 1600(m.crit dmg)*11(m.crits) = 90400. Plus we can add ~ dmg from 2 150 power skills and 1 200 power skill. Should not be >5k. So ~flat comparison 180k vs 95k.

ok, then i will pretend i havent seen that u wrote this

Average nuke 800 - yes, we were talking about hydra\analogs to bo+4, fullbuff (same check rizo video when our mages hit him)

u were nuking him for 800 because he said he deleted zerk lvl 2, which reduces M.def by 16%, and deleting zerk =/= full buffs, because u remove it in very specific situation, but most of the time u leave it on archer so u have much better kiting potential (speed and atk speed)

You are getting nuked for 1k in drake to full buff from necro w\o buff? I really doubt that.

too bad i deleted the frapses when that necro did that dmg to me, but here i found u other example, sorceror crit prominence for 2687, that means normal prominence would make 1343 dmg, note that i am using drake armor and i dont even have berserker spirit (and he didnt have dances, just pp buffs+emp)

magedmg.jpg

Edited by MoDoy

4 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

the graph clearly shows 55+, so 40-55 lvl HEs are not counted in there

hope u wont be mad i didnt take into consideration chinese/korean guys, i have no clue about those because they play during my university times, also i said lets not count them, because they are main source of PRs because of how orfen works, not because its pewpew pvp

i gathered all nicks of higher lvl archers participating on pvps/appearing at high lvl spots frequently (obviously those are not all, but all i could think of)

PR:
Rizo, Rosenberg, Lilith, Lolu, Cleef, SlonjaBoy, TriilVille, Legiana (count: 8)

SR:
MoDoy, Apocalypsa, PinkMoney, NenaStark, RojaM, Perna (count: 6)

HE:
UchihaItachi, Flix, Lischawnika, DIVINO, HR, Katsumoto, Spectro, MATRAC(not sure if he didnt rerol to PR?), ExotQ, BowPriestess, LuZazuL, Zeep, Eu (count: 13)

as u can see, the actual high lvl ppl participating in events (rather than carebears just xping with orfen), doesnt this seem as nice variation of archers? or how will nerf of FC make variaty bigger?

Lol, a lot of asia made PRs. And you have decided to not take them into consideration. If we count active asia PRs it would be 3 times longer list.

Also the list is crap in HE part. Half of the list are ppl who just play on siedges now, some of them didnt show up for some time. Ppl who already 75-76 and play rarely? Why shoud they bother to reroll to PR if they not playing? Sure they stay on current class.

I already told you to show the representative case - Show me qty how many classes was changed to PR and how many PRs was turned to the other classes. Your list is not a proof at all.

12 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

Lol, a lot of asia made PRs. And you have decided to not take them into consideration. If we count active asia PRs it would be 3 times longer list.

Also the list is crap in HE part. Half of the list are ppl who just play on siedges now, some of them didnt show up for some time. Ppl who already 75-76 and play rarely? Why shoud they bother to reroll to PR if they not playing? Sure they stay on current class.

I already told you to show the representative case - Show me qty how many classes was changed to PR and how many PRs was turned to the other classes. Your list is not a proof at all.

yes, and i told u i wont count them because they reroll to PRs / SPHs because its convenient for xping with passing by orfen in their whole ally, not because "hey, its pretty OP in pvp", they use them to powerlvl and if u want to count chinese and koreans into account, i showed u graph where u have % of classes from whole server, also its not like there would out of nowhere come 20 PRs and 0 HE/SRs, there still wouldnt be more than 2x PR than other archers), so pls, stop being retarded

also sure, i can show u quantity of how many ppl rerolled to PR and from PR, let me log in server database and count it, brb 1 min
your requirements are stupid as **** dude and if u cannot realize that i am giving u here replies fulled with facts and admins info, then u must be stupid

this is the last mention of admins saying about PRs, 1 month after FC was fixed, as u can see, its not like zillions of ppl rerolled to PR and nobody rerolled from it (also pls dont come to me saying that "but hey, its 9:3 ratio", yes, because u are comparing half of the classes from server which could reroll to PR vs 1 certain class which rerolled to something, obviously even number of ppl which could possibly do it is MUCH different)

On 2/25/2017 at 0:07 AM, San0 said:

there were 9 changes to PR this month and 3 changes from PR to something. i dont see class change service having any adjustments any time soon.

ps: this is my last reply to u in this topic, u are bringing always some stupid sh1t into consideration and "what if" and "u forgot this" and "in this one certain moment i got this dmg", well, yeah, thats not how objective general look on things look like

Edited by MoDoy

3 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

ok, then i will pretend i havent seen that u wrote this

And show me when I said its average FC without lowering HP?

u were nuking him for 800 because he said he deleted zerk lvl 2, which reduces M.def by 16%, and deleting zerk =/= full buffs, because u remove it in very specific situation, but most of the time u leave it on archer so u have much better kiting potential (speed and atk speed)

too bad i deleted the frapses when that necro did that dmg to me, but here i found u other example, sorceror crit prominence for 2687, that means normal prominence would make 1343 dmg, note that i am using drake armor and i dont even have berserker spirit (and he didnt have dances, just pp buffs+emp)

magedmg.jpg

1)You have no warding song, and we were talking about full buff. 2)He use 2handed staff which have more matk than homa 3) Socr have more int (matk) then sps.

I did an example for average dmg for sps to full buff and you showing sorc 3lvl higher, with demon an no warding.

7 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

yes, and i told u i wont count them because they reroll to PRs / SPHs because its convenient for xping with passing by orfen in their whole ally, not because "hey, its pretty OP in pvp", they use them to powerlvl and if u want to count chinese and koreans into account, i showed u graph where u have % of classes from whole server, so pls, stop being retarded

also sure, i can show u quantity of how many ppl rerolled to PR and from PR, let me log in server database and count it, brb 1 min
your requirements are stupid as **** dude and if u cannot realize that i am giving u here replies fulled with facts and admins info, then u must be stupid

this is the last mention of admins saying about PRs, 1 month after FC was fixed, as u can see, its not like zillions of ppl rerolled to PR and nobody rerolled from it (also pls dont come to me saying that "but hey, its 9:3 ratio", yes, because u are comparing half of the classes from server which could reroll to PR vs 1 certain class which rerolled to something, obviously even number of ppl which could possibly do it is MUCH different)

ps: this is my last reply to u in this topic, u are bringing always some stupid sh1t into consideration and "what if" and "u forgot this" and "in this one certain moment i got this dmg", well, yeah, thats not how objective general look on things look like

And thats all your personal guesses. I heavily doubt that all asia making PR cause they all have orf lvl3. I doubt that they will reroll their PR to HE\SR after they got 76.

My requrement to show how many ppl rerolled from and to PR (or we can count how many ppl rerolled to SR\HE but I guess you know the answer) was rethorical. Sure cause you cannot provide such an info but we all see in the game how many PRs appeared and how many ppl rerolled to PR.

Yes its not productive to continue our discussion cause 1 side lowered to insults and distorting 2nd side's words. I agree to stop here, its pointless anyway. We can just make a poll if pr is op or not, see what ppl think.

5 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

And thats all your personal guesses. I heavily doubt that all asia making PR cause they all have orf lvl3. I doubt that they will reroll their PR to HE\SR after they got 76.

My requrement to show how many ppl rerolled from and to PR (or we can count how many ppl rerolled to SR\HE but I guess you know the answer) was rethorical. Sure cause you cannot provide such an info but we all see in the game how many PRs appeared and how many ppl rerolled to PR.

Yes its not productive to continue our discussion cause 1 side lowered to insults and distorting 2nd side's words. I agree to stop here, its pointless anyway. We can just make a poll if pr is op or not, see what ppl think.

mb we should make a poll to ban u from this forum, cuze everything u say is shit. Mages are much stronger than archers on on this patch and 2.0. You just suck at it. If archers are so strong go make one and come do well in pvp cuze i bet you will suck horse dick 24/7, just like all the ppl like legiana,cleef and many others who rerolled PR cuze it was the new "OP" but they failed so badly and gave up.

Edited by BlackJack

mages are much stronger than archers but u did win AD pt in an arranged 9v9 tho :P 

Edited by EMpoweR

2 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

mb we should make a poll to ban u from this forum, cuze everything u say is shit. Mages are much stronger than archers on on this patch and 2.0. You just suck at it.

You can do whatever you want. But I doubt that ppl will listen such a lier.

@BlackJack leave him alone, poor guy cannot give 2 and 2 together when he cannot see that warding song gives 30% m def, but i would lose 16% M def if i had zerk, which would result in 14% m def boost, however mage with full buffs would have mystic, which is 20% m atk boost, so he would eventually make AT LEAST same dmg if not higher as on screenshot, also he is delusional about me distorting his words, when he cannot remember what he wrote 3h earlier in exactly same argument about average FC dmg

@EMpoweR the thing i can beat certain classes with my SR doesnt mean that SR is better/stronger class, same goes for setups, thing that uchiha cp can beat AD cp doesnt mean archers are better setup than mages

1 hour ago, EMpoweR said:

mages are much stronger than archers but u did win AD pt in an arranged 9v9 tho :P 

So what?Maybe we are more skilled? Even if it mattered our archer setup is not traditional since we have a necro for CC cuze pure archer party is just shit.

Mages are better in exp ( archers cant even aoe ). They are much better at ranged mass pvp. They have more CC and better natural setup with a warlord. As a matter of fact the only time archers are better than mages is in long mass pvp when mages run out of mana but archers can still auto. Did I mention that mages can kill tanks/bards and archers can't, you need to ignore them until you kill everyone else. Oh also when a mage dies you can drink 2 pots and still do damage, while once an archer dies in mass pvp he is completely worthless.

Also there are 10 mage parties per 1 archer party as evidence of what people think its stronger.

Edited by BlackJack

ninja info arriving :ph34r:

- during last month 5 chars changed from Phantom ranger to something else and 6 chars changed from something else to phantom ranger.

ninja info delivery completed 

ninja disappears :ph34r:

11 minutes ago, San0 said:

ninja info arriving :ph34r:

- during last month 5 chars changed from Phantom ranger to something else and 6 chars changed from something else to phantom ranger.

ninja info delivery completed 

ninja disappears :ph34r:

giphy.gif

chnpop, cleef, legiana, trillville, cloudyq, baldwin, wasn't xiaoma also a hawkeye ? Unless one of them changed nick and xped new char with old nick... Not that i care but I'm surprised i can name 6/7 just from memory + level list.. Maybe cloudy or others changed before these 5months tho, whatever :D  ,..

To be honest most PRs seem to be new (some rerolls) or alt chars and not class changed from their mains/first chars, that info is not surprising, specially when you can't change from mage to PR.

Edited by weeeeD

1 hour ago, weeeeD said:

chnpop, cleef, legiana, trillville, cloudyq, baldwin, wasn't xiaoma also a hawkeye ? Unless one of them changed nick and xped new char with old nick... Not that i care but I'm surprised i can name 6/7 just from memory + level list.. Maybe cloudy or others changed before these 5months tho, whatever :D  ,..

To be honest most PRs seem to be new (some rerolls) or alt chars and not class changed from their mains/first chars, that info is not surprising, specially when you can't change from mage to PR.

all those names were rerolled LONG time ago, san0 told statistics from last month, what exactly kkthxbye wanted, that he wants to see this info not just naming ppl out, so now when info got out, ppl say it says nothing again, what would persuade u tho? as i said, i am pretty sure that amount of PR < HE+SRs (if not just PR < HE), and no i am obviously not counting wannabies 59 FC alt chars out there, but 65+ guys who actively participate in server events