realKingLeonidas

Classic meta

6 hours ago, BlackJack said:

i gave you examples, you give me words. Everyone knows who is the clown :)

and you not worth my time, young padawan

1 minute ago, qloc01 said:

mental shield from our server doesnt reduce duration anymore, you dont know that?

yes, because it shouldnt, u dont know that?

2 hours ago, kktnxbye said:

1) Who the fck cares if it skill problem or not if it changes the balance? QHP spam or FC is same disbalanced shit.

2)  "went for 1h wep+shield, things would be different" obviously you have no idea what are u talking about. Shield+one handed and max lvl ee buffs will not save u from FC. Trashy archer parties? Tell me how ppl always played archers before classic?Without disbalanced stun land rate (9sec stuns) and FC? Even in C4 with x4 m.crit dmg, hero scepters and valakas necls archer parties were> mage parties. 

In the past every archer party used bd+sws+cat and assist to have decent dps , now u dont need anything - solo PR just spaming 1 button to robes and its enough. 3-4 days ago 74\75 SR hit me 5k - is it low dmg? PR will hit even more with max buffs. And thats was in addition to 9sec stunlock.

Stop telling bullshit, you fully realize that current FC skill is created without thinking about castle CP bonus. You perfectly realize that 900range 9sec stuns with current landing rates are OP. Same necros with all controlling skills, dark resists, cdl and TP.

As you said - all classes should have a chance to win or be usefull. Now it doesnt so why to keep the disbalance? Ppl(administration as well) are not idiots to broke the skills\classes completely, you are trying to exaggerate the skills change.

how archer played before? they had CoV and AQ on every single archer (it was so easy to get it, back in the time u needed just 1 ring to have top one and it was giving 15% crit dmg, not 10% like on classic), lvl 3 queen buff, i can tell u with introduction with CoV and stun time reduced to 7s, u wont see many archers casting stun instead of just AA for 3-5k (depending if u are SR or PR)

this 5k u got from SR u are always talking about, it reminds me of the times when taduliz got once 7k from rizos, when rizos was like 8 lvls lower (he go absolutely lucky and casted skill on like 70 HP left), and he couldnt let go of the idea its broken, eventho it was just once time thing, but i can tell u that today, with pretty much best damage setup (u could get it slightly better with PL set instead of my drake set, but then gl surviving at least 2 mage nukes), i was doing 2-2.5k crit auto attacks to robes, where are my promised 5k crits on SR? because i somehow cannot find them

maybe lets nerf blizzard and harmony skills, imo they hit too hard considering i am getting 2 shotted by them, what do u think about that? also mage crit rate should be lowered, getting 3k every second nuke while the cast of mages is 2 nukes per second is too much, i hope u wont be against it to bring some balance

PS: btw, let me class change to PR, i will strap on my 1-shot helmet and squeeze down into a 1-shot cannon and fire off into 1-shot land, where 1-shots grow out of my bow so i can finally 1-shot tanks

fcop1.jpg

fcop2.jpg

fcop3.jpg

fcop4.jpg

Edited by MoDoy

3 hours ago, MoDoy said:

how archer played before? they had CoV and AQ on every single archer (it was so easy to get it, back in the time u needed just 1 ring to have top one and it was giving 15% crit dmg, not 10% like on classic), lvl 3 queen buff, i can tell u with introduction with CoV and stun time reduced to 7s, u wont see many archers casting stun instead of just AA for 3-5k (depending if u are SR or PR)

this 5k u got from SR u are always talking about, it reminds me of the times when taduliz got once 7k from rizos, when rizos was like 8 lvls lower (he go absolutely lucky and casted skill on like 70 HP left), and he couldnt let go of the idea its broken, eventho it was just once time thing, but i can tell u that today, with pretty much best damage setup (u could get it slightly better with PL set instead of my drake set, but then gl surviving at least 2 mage nukes), i was doing 2-2.5k crit auto attacks to robes, where are my promised 5k crits on SR? because i somehow cannot find them

maybe lets nerf blizzard and harmony skills, imo they hit too hard considering i am getting 2 shotted by them, what do u think about that? also mage crit rate should be lowered, getting 3k every second nuke while the cast of mages is 2 nukes per second is too much, i hope u wont be against it to bring some balance

PS: btw, let me class change to PR, i will strap on my 1-shot helmet and squeeze down into a 1-shot cannon and fire off into 1-shot land, where 1-shots grow out of my bow so i can finally 1-shot tanks

fcop1.jpg

fcop2.jpg

fcop3.jpg

fcop4.jpg

Stronk dmg. Archers OP :(. Considering its modoy playing, mby its +12 dex -15 con PR?

@kktnxbye holy shit dude, i dont even know what to say. Didnt read such a bullshit since monkey taduliz quit. Go play interlude server or get a clue about classic.

@KingLeonidas hahaha nice topic kingbottaki. I thought u have more knowledge about the game, 90% of what you said, isnt even truth. Looks like the only useful knowledge you have, is how to setup adrenaline to bot safe half year untill such tryhard like modoy record 1h of pve. QQ more kingbottaki.

Edited by Rizos

6 hours ago, MoDoy said:

maybe lets nerf blizzard and harmony skills, imo they hit too hard considering i am getting 2 shotted by them

only by them? 24.gif

this thread sure is making progress 16.gif

tbh l2 was always about who has the better equipment, consumables, buffs or whatever and there is very limited space of showing skill as classes are designed very narrow, with 2-3 main abilities and the rock/scissors/paper rule applies. Like you said tanks supposed to counter archers, archers counter mages, mages counter fighters etc. I agree however that this is a totally different game from the old l2. Besides the many things you listed, concerning pvp, there are also many other things, like the drop table, hunting zones, class skills, items and whatnot. Cant blame the server however, its the game designers who instead of recreate the game as it used to be, made something which only reminds it and at the same time, resembles the new game versions just as much. It has that feeling of things being too polished, too newbie friendly and convincing even for kids. No, thats not how i remember l2. L2 used to be a hard game, where things were not fair and didnt follow comfortable rules. Things were often making no sense, like no available recipe for demon gloves, or avadon boots being insanely expensive duo to hard to get recipe, same for BW helm and countless of other stuff. Things were just unfair and didnt made sense, but it was the essence of the game and now that essence is lost...

45 minutes ago, Arcanum said:

only by them? 24.gif

this thread sure is making progress 16.gif

i dont know, i have never survived 2 of those 3 skills, what is the usual process after that ? :D

14 hours ago, kktnxbye said:

1) Who the fck cares if it skill problem or not if it changes the balance? QHP spam or FC is same disbalanced shit.

2)  "went for 1h wep+shield, things would be different" obviously you have no idea what are u talking about. Shield+one handed and max lvl ee buffs will not save u from FC. Trashy archer parties? Tell me how ppl always played archers before classic?Without disbalanced stun land rate (9sec stuns) and FC? Even in C4 with x4 m.crit dmg, hero scepters and valakas necls archer parties were> mage parties. 

In the past every archer party used bd+sws+cat and assist to have decent dps , now u dont need anything - solo PR just spaming 1 button to robes and its enough. 3-4 days ago 74\75 SR hit me 5k - is it low dmg? PR will hit even more with max buffs. And thats was in addition to 9sec stunlock.

Stop telling bullshit, you fully realize that current FC skill is created without thinking about castle CP bonus. You perfectly realize that 900range 9sec stuns with current landing rates are OP. Same necros with all controlling skills, dark resists, cdl and TP.

As you said - all classes should have a chance to win or be usefull. Now it doesnt so why to keep the disbalance? Ppl(administration as well) are not idiots to broke the skills\classes completely, you are trying to exaggerate the skills change.

SPS has no dmg, PR OP !

Zerk off, warding song, bo jvl +4 5,5k hp. 

Edited by Rizos

10 hours ago, Rizos said:

@KingLeonidas hahaha nice topic kingbottaki. I thought u have more knowledge about the game, 90% of what you said, isnt even truth. Looks like the only useful knowledge you have, is how to setup adrenaline to bot safe half year untill such tryhard like modoy record 1h of pve. QQ more kingbottaki.

Sure tomas but i must say the same about your targetting .Oh also i almost forgot it.Did you gave back the orfen on your clan or you still owe it?I think you're the only guy in any classic server that "went afk" with a borrowed orfen lvl 3 on his equip in a Warzone.Also explain me how i botted half a year in a client when i was tagged from 64 lvl with 1 solo exp zone and never get noticed by anyone exept modoy as you claimed and after 5 inspections by admins.U mad bro?ah?U mad?U mad i managed to overcome your level?So mad?You mad you though i get perma banned but you took my balls?ah?

Edited by realKingLeonidas

6 minutes ago, realKingLeonidas said:

Sure tomas but i must say the same about your targetting though.Oh also i almost forgot it.Did you gave back the orfen on your clan or you still owe it?I think you're the only guy in any classic server that "went afk" with a borrowed orfen lvl 3 on his equip in a Warzone.Also explain me how i botted half a year in a client when i was tagged from 64 lvl with 1 solo exp zone and never get noticed by anyone exept modoy as you claimed and after 5 inspections by admins.U mad bro?ah?U mad?U mad i managed to overcome your level?So mad?You mad you though i get perma banned but you took my balls?ah?

thing u didnt get busted doesnt mean u were not botting ;) i noticed u are botting faaaaar away since EV, so please, chill out and focus on topic theme u creater instead of these random insults

4 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

thing u didnt get busted doesnt mean u were not botting ;) i noticed u are botting faaaaar away since EV, so please, chill out and focus on topic theme u creater instead of these random insults

Yes you should also noticed i had big penis.from very far away.A Penis i use everytime i see your kind.So be careful next time.Because neither swimming nor running can save you from that.

14 hours ago, MoDoy said:

how archer played before? they had CoV and AQ on every single archer (it was so easy to get it, back in the time u needed just 1 ring to have top one and it was giving 15% crit dmg, not 10% like on classic), lvl 3 queen buff, i can tell u with introduction with CoV and stun time reduced to 7s, u wont see many archers casting stun instead of just AA for 3-5k (depending if u are SR or PR) Actually it was rethorical question. Yes, they have more crit dmg from AQ and they have COV, but wait a minute, it only appeared from c4, how ppl played archers before? Archers had COV and AQ\Baium+ drac sets+drac bows, but mages had same boost - POW,Sirena,Val,hero scepters. Archers didnt use stun cause resist shock buff did more actual resist + zaken\antharas, not cause stun time - you are clueless what are u talking about.

this 5k u got from SR u are always talking about, it reminds me of the times when taduliz got once 7k from rizos, when rizos was like 8 lvls lower (he go absolutely lucky and casted skill on like 70 HP left), and he couldnt let go of the idea its broken, eventho it was just once time thing, but i can tell u that today, with pretty much best damage setup (u could get it slightly better with PL set instead of my drake set, but then gl surviving at least 2 mage nukes), i was doing 2-2.5k crit auto attacks to robes, where are my promised 5k crits on SR? because i somehow cannot find them . I can help - try PL set+12str+bd. It was from ability, not auto attacks - you trying to distort my words.

maybe lets nerf blizzard and harmony skills, imo they hit too hard considering i am getting 2 shotted by them, what do u think about that? also mage crit rate should be lowered, getting 3k every second nuke while the cast of mages is 2 nukes per second is too much, i hope u wont be against it to bring some balance. You trying to exaggerate again. Just for you - I did ~1minute tests, it's ~1\4 of m.crits(its sps with max wit), not "every second nuke". Also "blizzard and harmony skills" - have several minutes delay, doing ~x1.5-x2 damage. It's not FC spam every 3seconds with 7-15k dmg.

You showing this low dmg screens with hidden buffs on HEAVY armor users? Nice try sneaky elf, but you cannot fool anyone.

fcop1.jpg

fcop2.jpg

fcop3.jpg

fcop4.jpg

2 hours ago, Rizos said:

SPS has no dmg, PR OP !

Zerk off, warding song, bo jvl +4 5,5k hp. 

What did you show us? How you've got assist from 4 ppl(kktnxbye,InfinityWL,JerryZ,KaKar) and died?

giphy.gif

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

What did you show us? How you've got assist from 4 ppl(kktnxbye,InfinityWL,JerryZ,KaKar) and died?

giphy.gif

Is she Modoy or Rizos?If yes Sorry miss Modoy or Rizos for anything i want to be friends :)

41 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

how archer played before? they had CoV and AQ on every single archer (it was so easy to get it, back in the time u needed just 1 ring to have top one and it was giving 15% crit dmg, not 10% like on classic), lvl 3 queen buff, i can tell u with introduction with CoV and stun time reduced to 7s, u wont see many archers casting stun instead of just AA for 3-5k (depending if u are SR or PR) Actually it was rethorical question. Yes, they have more crit dmg from AQ and they have COV, but wait a minute, it only appeared from c4, how ppl played archers before? Archers had COV and AQ\Baium+ drac sets+drac bows, but mages had same boost - POW,Sirena,Val,hero scepters. Archers didnt use stun cause resist shock buff did more actual resist + zaken\antharas, not cause stun time - you are clueless what are u talking about

i havent played this game before C4, so i dont know, but i am pretty sure those chronicles were the types where everybody played only 1 certain class which was OP as ****, while on classic u can see 80% of all classes as viable playable option, so tell me more about balancing

this 5k u got from SR u are always talking about, it reminds me of the times when taduliz got once 7k from rizos, when rizos was like 8 lvls lower (he go absolutely lucky and casted skill on like 70 HP left), and he couldnt let go of the idea its broken, eventho it was just once time thing, but i can tell u that today, with pretty much best damage setup (u could get it slightly better with PL set instead of my drake set, but then gl surviving at least 2 mage nukes), i was doing 2-2.5k crit auto attacks to robes, where are my promised 5k crits on SR? because i somehow cannot find them . I can help - try PL set+12str+bd. It was from ability, not auto attacks - you trying to distort my words.

oh, didnt i say it? i had +12 STR dyes, full song/dances, g might lvl 3, eminence+12, i missed cat buff and PL set tho and i was doing 2k crits to robes with my SR, if u trully believe SR can have such an insane damage, then its hilarious

maybe lets nerf blizzard and harmony skills, imo they hit too hard considering i am getting 2 shotted by them, what do u think about that? also mage crit rate should be lowered, getting 3k every second nuke while the cast of mages is 2 nukes per second is too much, i hope u wont be against it to bring some balance. You trying to exaggerate again. Just for you - I did ~1minute tests, it's ~1\4 of m.crits(its sps with max wit), not "every second nuke". Also "blizzard and harmony skills" - have several minutes delay, doing ~x1.5-x2 damage. It's not FC spam every 3seconds with 7-15k dmg.

ok? archers have crit rate with full buffs (not counting cat buff) ~360, that means 36% chance for crit, so its ~ 1 out of 3 hits critical, and i am doing 2-2.5k crits
now mages have crit chance 1/4, while they cast nukes 2x faster than archer can auto attack, so in the end u make more crits than archer, and once again u scream about FC, what should SR and HE say? "imo mages are too op, i think they need nerf m crit chance and dmg in general" /sarcasm off

also i love the fact how u think buffstation or gorgol are heavy armor users, other 2 screenshots are for kingbottaki, how archer can 2 shot tank

brb, going to doubleshot some spellsingers for 5k

Edited by MoDoy

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

i havent played this game before C4, so i dont know, but i am pretty sure those chronicles were the types where everybody played only 1 certain class which was OP as ****, while on classic u can see 80% of all classes as viable playable option, so tell me more about balancing

oh, didnt i say it? i had +12 STR dyes, full song/dances, g might lvl 3, eminence+12, i missed cat buff and PL set tho and i was doing 2k crits to robes with my SR, if u trully believe SR can have such an insane damage, then its hilarious

ok? archers have crit rate with full buffs (not counting cat buff) ~360, that means 36% chance for crit, so its ~ 1 out of 3 hits critical, and i am doing 2-2.5k crits
now mages have crit chance 1/4, while they cast nukes 2x faster than archer can auto attack, so in the end u make more crits than archer, and once again u scream about FC, what should SR and HE say? "imo mages are too op, i think they need nerf m crit chance and dmg in general" /sarcasm off

also i love the fact how u think buffstation or gorgol are heavy armor users, other 2 screenshots are for kingbottaki, how archer can 2 shot tank

U missing : QA+10% crit* Blessing of Queen +25% crit dmg* +4 str. Try it and test skills on bw robe with buff(without earth song).

Also I repeat - it was damage not from usual crit but from ability.

U hit buffstation for 3375 and gorgol for 2533 with usual crits. Assume u dont have QA+Cat, with them it should be 4640 and 3483. Its low dmg? Or what did u try to show? Also u forgetting that usual shots cost nothing but mage shots cost mp (~35 shots with bts 5lvl)

With your calculation you so conveniently forgetting about cat buff which gives +25% crit chance so 61% respectively.

Yes mages can hit 2 times faster than archers but we dot have high dmg skills with 3s cooldown. Look on Rizo 6 sec movie - its  ~800dmg from mages all hits. And it's with homa+12, " need nerf m crit chance and dmg in general" - yea, 800dmg its soo OP.

Also - its nonsence when archer trying to complain about low dmg without cat buff and qa.

Kure:

"mages dps >>>>>> archers dps (even with FC).... cut that crap already."

Lets take average FC dmg ~9k and multiply it to 20 (time\per minute) =180k dmg. Lets take average dmg from hydra ~800 and multiply to 34(usual hits) + 1600(m.crit dmg)*11(m.crits) = 90400. Plus we can add ~ dmg from 2 150 power skills and 1 200 power skill. Should not be >5k. So ~flat comparison 180k vs 95k.

I dont mention that the majority of 70+ population have BO+4-6\analogs and it really helps against mages, and FC dont fcing care what enchant your set is, it will hit 1k less and sorc\sps\sph will die anyway.

Edited by kktnxbye

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

Tank takes 3.5-4k dmg from FC from an archer with +0 peril with qa and low hp.Stop say bullshits.I can start upload screens too to prove it.And your archers dont die from reflect cause of 1-2k+ cp.I can start search and upload photos too.

Edit. And not to mention the chance of Stun Shot because you gonna start cry for blaming server for java files. Stun Shot-Fc-Stun Shot-Fc 9k dmg to a tank.

27 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

U missing : QA+10% crit* Blessing of Queen +25% crit dmg* +4 str. Try it and test skills on bw robe with buff(without earth song).

U hit buffstation for 3375 and gorgol for 2533 with usual crits. Assume u dont have QA+Cat, with them it should be 4640 and 3483. Its low dmg? Or what did u try to show? Also u forgetting that usual shots cost nothing but mage shots cost mp (~35 shots with bts 5lvl)

With your calculation you so conveniently forgetting about cat buff which gives +25% crit chance so 61% respectively.

Yes mages can hit 2 times faster than archers but we dot have high dmg skills with 3s cooldown. Look on Rizo 6 sec movie - its  ~800dmg from mages all hits. And it's with homa+12, " need nerf m crit chance and dmg in general" - yea, 800dmg its soo OP.

Also - its nonsence when archer trying to complain about low dmg without cat buff and qa.

Kure:

Lets take average FC dmg ~9k and multiply it to 20 (time\per minute) =180k dmg. Lets take average dmg from hydra ~800 and multiply to 34(usual hits) + 1600(m.crit dmg)*11(m.crits) = 90400. Plus we can add ~ dmg from 2 150 power skills and 1 200 power skill. Should not be >5k. So ~flat comparison 180k vs 95k.

I dont mention that the majority of 70+ population have BO+4-6\analogs and it really helps against mages, and FC dont fcing care what enchant your set is, it will hit 1k less and sorc\sps\sph will die anyway.

crit dmg bufs dont scale with double shot.

~9k fc HAHAHAHA, count how many times i did more than 5k :

also fc 5s reuse, you multiply by 20. Does minute have 100s since now on? hahah nice math bro. Go back to school. 48 nukes in 1 minute? I thought you would take pony 30% reuse reduction buff into consideration since you put cat buff in every calculation. U sure you cant do over 60 nukes in 60s even w/o pony buf? U must be rly bad on sps then. NO AQ magic crit dmg in calculation. Nice calculations :0

Edited by Rizos

32 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

Kure:

wow dude, srsly? let me tell u something, ESPECIALLY because it was from ability as u said, i didnt take any of those crit modifiers into consideration, because they dont scale with abilities, so no +10% from QA, no 22% (not 25%) crit bonus from cat, nonono, those things wont help u with double shot

i hit buffstation and gorgol for that damage with FC, i made it clear on screenshots and u can see my FC finished casting, yep, thats dmg from FC

also let me tell u something, 27% crit chance from cat also isnt flat scaling bonus, but rather modifier, so u dont get 37% + 27% as u would like to, also it doesnt scale with hunter song, but rather with your base crit chance (maybe there are few buffs which scale with each other), so in the end it wont give u more than 6% real crit chance

9k per FC, u realize thats the dmg u make when u are 10% HP, do u really think PR can pull that off? if u ever played PR for 1 mass pvp, u would see how it works, and that most of the time u dont even do over 3-4k, also u dont spam it every 3s unless ur side commits

if u really think OE armor set doesnt help against FC, then there is no more discussion needed ;) 

25 minutes ago, realKingLeonidas said:

Tank takes 3.5-4k dmg from FC from an archer with +0 peril with qa and low hp.Stop say bullshits.I can start upload screens too to prove it.And your archers dont die from reflect cause of 1-2k+ cp.I can start search and upload photos too.

yes, thats total edge situation, all that and it was for sure into back, because other way u would block the dmg, so he gets nice 20% dmg boost with it
now lets talk about how tank really counters archers, when with full +str build i was doing 200 AA crits into random DA in BS ;) 

Edited by MoDoy

On 5/21/2017 at 9:56 AM, realKingLeonidas said:

First of all my slovakian diving champion listen up.Resistance buffs DO NOT EXIST exept Unholy-holy resist.When you wake up in the morning and you go to fill your bread with butter you MUST fill it in the bread and not to your eyes.
2)Stuns,fears can lock.And with propability of 90-100% most of them.Dont say me or write me b****its because i own you every day and every night i came here to not trol nor fightl but to quote the current meta of this game that it is called Lineage 2 Classic Club.
3), i never cry for FC is OP.I just said that i never saw (in any client from C3 to GoD Glory days )tank to get twoshot by archer exept from lethalshot.(a away different skill)
4),ALL range stuns (Stun Shot,Quick spear,Gladis Stun),Paralyze of necro,paralyze of SK) lands with propability of 99% in same level equip.Stop the drugs(You forgot that agro is 100% oh lakemodoy oh oh oh)
5)And the most important part.You claim this chronicle needs fingers the same as previous chronicles.What can i say about you..I think its your first server/client ever played.Now i understand.Any experienced guy who used to play previous chronicles on their max skill potential will understand anything

Spends two weeks in war side , gets the "oh oh oh" on his pants.

worthless

19 minutes ago, BizQQuiT said:

Spends two weeks in war side , gets the "oh oh oh" on his pants.

worthless

You choosed me to be your enemy.Dont ever forget it.
BizQQuit:"I cannot support this actions on anyone even my ally" but salaras already banned 3 times for REAL botting.
Lets be honest between us biz.Im a man.That means i never blowjob or become a whore to anyone for anything.Youre not the guy that could forced me to break that holy rule and stay on mood.When i left your clan i get instabanned the next hour even the topic was 2-3 days up.This means a lot.

7 minutes ago, realKingLeonidas said:

You choosed me to be your enemy.Dont ever forget it.
BizQQuit:"I cannot support this actions on anyone even my ally" but salaras already banned 3 times for REAL botting.
Lets be honest between us biz.Im a man.That means i never blowjob or become a whore to anyone for anything.Youre not the guy that could forced me to break that holy rule and stay on mood.When i left your clan i get instabanned the next hour even the topic was 2-3 days up.This means a lot.

ye it's not because it took some time for admins to show up and review the footage but because you left our clan LUL.

1 hour ago, Legiana said:

Just mentioning because Modoy says Fatal is official like:

https://l2wiki.com/classic/Fatal_Counter_-_Phantom_Ranger

Power increases as enemy HP descreases.

Thanks bye!

Actually it is like official, just description is shit cuze of translation from korean to russian. FC works the same way on ru offi and kr offi. How can you play PR and not even know this shit is beyond me :D

22 minutes ago, realKingLeonidas said:

Who talked to you?

Sorry, I didnt realize i need permission to laugh at your poor game knowledge ;/