Sign in to follow this  
realKingLeonidas

Tactical Tank Last

Admit it all of you losers ..You fear the most strong and capable clan in this server --->Jungle Forces

Soon i ll bring here one more topic for new SCAMMERS who belong in your clan  ...

Every single person in this server will learn what Jungle Forces mean

Scammers pathetic children who dont respect and Clowns...

33 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

He defend himself well :) He don't need protectors. But admit that I am right, you guys and Perks hate us more than you hate eachother (an Im not talking about Asian part of SM, they stay out of it) I see that but bullsh1tting everyday about Jungle and liking eachother's posts, flaming together Leo videos, Legiana videos etc. Mby joining WS is better idea for you than dickholding together as enemies in this forum. I heard Bizz still lookingfor active Cps...

I "hate" (cause i dont rly hate anyone) those people cause they are the classic greek toxic players. It just happens that they are in jungle. I respect guys like nagath0r who talked to me like grown men. 

I had the same opinion about some russians like oppa from perkunas. Also i had numerous chances to join WS but i didnt. So dont tell me about dickholding.

The funny thing is you myrtan. If you see your posts you always defend your current allies even if they are rediculous. You did the same when you were in our ally (Your old posts are there).

Also i always speak about myself , dont make it generic when reply to me.

1 hour ago, Myrtan said:

He defend himself well :) He don't need protectors. But admit that I am right, you guys and Perks hate us more than you hate eachother (an Im not talking about Asian part of SM, they stay out of it) I see that but bullsh1tting everyday about Jungle and liking eachother's posts, flaming together Leo videos, Legiana videos etc. Mby joining WS is better idea for you than dickholding together as enemies in this forum. I heard Bizz still lookingfor active Cps...

people dont like legianas movies because they are trashy, people hate kingbottaki coz he is botter who tries to hide it (LOL) and people dont like u because of how u act/speak on forum

sorry to burst your bubble, but l2classic.club isnt revolving around u

1 hour ago, Myrtan said:

Actually i dont hate NF ;) I also respect some pts in Rebirth also (for example AD). Mby cos they are good as ppl not toxic crap like some ppl in Jungle. I dont rly like pizdolas but i know he is good player and sadly he is cancerous in game (bsoe master and pking with pr box) but atleast hes not toxic and retarded on forum. And the most important - as far as i know he is fair player, didnt see him boting.

Edited by Rizos

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

people dont like legianas movies because they are trashy, people hate kingbottaki coz he is botter who tries to hide it (LOL) and people dont like u because of how u act/speak on forum

sorry to burst your bubble, but l2classic.club isnt revolving around u

Prefer my enemies to hate me for beating them instead of loving me because im a looser (like you).Your party (Uchi) Got a fully leveled up full botting Tank perma 24/7 on bs that it is already get banned once via inspection and uploaded video that show 100% it was a bot.Oppa CP that you all say good words FULL BOTTING on loa for centuries.You guys see whatever you want and not the truth.You can say anything you want to me.I rekt you and you are butthurted so i understand your rage on me.And as i said i prefer to hate me because of beat you instead of love me because you beat me.

5 minutes ago, realKingLeonidas said:

Prefer my enemies to hate me for beating them instead of loving me because im a looser (like you).Your party (Uchi) Got a fully leveled up full botting Tank perma 24/7 on bs that it is already get banned once via inspection and uploaded video that show 100% it was a bot.Oppa CP that you all say good words FULL BOTTING on loa for centuries.You guys see whatever you want and not the truth.You can say anything you want to me.I rekt you and you are butthurted so i understand your rage on me.And as i said i prefer to hate me because of beat you instead of love me because you beat me.

lel wake up, i am not part of uchiha CP since late september, but what can u know, at that time u didnt even created your bot character :D i dont say good words about oppa cp, so stop imagining things

last but not least, i am not butthurt or anything, just trying to give explanation to myrciu who thinks whole server is against jungle, u didnt really beat me dude :D 

7 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

lel wake up, i am not part of uchiha CP since late september, but what can u know, at that time u didnt even created your bot character :D i dont say good words about oppa cp, so stop imagining things

last but not least, i am not butthurt or anything, just trying to give explanation to myrciu who thinks whole server is against jungle, u didnt really beat me dude :D 

Never said whole server, but you always say what is convenient for you. I could give you tons of examples. Posts from for example sieges threads,"rumble in the jungle" topic etc. but Im not gonna do this. :) 

Edited by Myrtan

Just now, Myrtan said:

Never said whole server, but you always say what is convenient for you. I could give you tons of examples, all posts from for example sieges threads,"rumble in the jungle"topic etc. but Im not gonna do this. :) 

ok, lets see, guess why people dont flame sayomi on forum? coz he is not comming and saying bullsh1ts all the time, he comes when someone attacks him or his clan to defend, thats why people wont bash him, so are (sort of, but sayomi is the best example) AD party, anytime party, other NF/SM, thats why people wont bash them

now lets see what jungle members do on forum, yep, i think we found reason hurr durr

6 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

ok, lets see, guess why people dont flame sayomi on forum? coz he is not comming and saying bullsh1ts all the time, he comes when someone attacks him or his clan to defend, thats why people wont bash him, so are (sort of, but sayomi is the best example) AD party, anytime party, other NF/SM, thats why people wont bash them

now lets see what jungle members do on forum, yep, i think we found reason hurr durr

Dude, you are saying this like Perkunas members, and especially you (with your 2,5k posts and you joined the forum few months before me) never did anything like that on forum. C'mon dont be a hypocrite, and it's nothing about the forum. Just read the posts from "Rumble in the Jungle" and double check if they mean anything there about forum... ok that's enough for me I don't wanna start flame like I used to everyday 100 posts so Im out. Have a good night.

Edited by Myrtan

28 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

Dude, you are saying this like Perkunas members, and especially you (with your 2,5k posts and you joined the forum few months before me) never did anything like that on forum. C'mon dont be a hypocrite, and it's nothing about the forum. Just read the posts from "Rumble in the Jungle" and double check if they mean anything there about forum... ok that's enough for me I don't wanna start flame like I used to everyday 100 posts so Im out. Have a good night.

i am not doing same things as u, i am not hypocrite, sorry ;) 

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

I would say AD pt has 1 exception - D4re, this mad boi.. :D

1 minute ago, Rizos said:

i wanted to say uchiha cp, but they have u and dajtovillage, so i rather did not ^_^ 

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

i wanted to say uchiha cp, but they have u and dajtovillage, so i rather did not ^_^ 

53627602.jpg

1 hour ago, Rizos said:

at least summon @D4re so he can show his prowess 

Edited by retard

Alright so ill use my one serious post per month card:

8 hours ago, Myrtan said:

Thats not my point. My point is WS  + EU SM members dickholding in this forum against Jungle. And you can see that everyday :D

9 hours ago, Myrtan said:

Hate is such a strong word over a video game. Most of us here i assume are adults studying/working full time and are playing the game as a hobby to relax after a tough day. To hate someone over a video game is really sad imho. To say that our whole clan hates you is just stupid. 90% dont know you (as in ever talked to you) and probably over half couldnt even name your class in-game. I am sure that even guys who are mostly here to troll like rizo and modoy dont have any negative feelings towards you, on contrary they are having fun trolling you since you bait so easily like that QHP video they linked. Do i dislike you? Yeah I do. But I don't hate you. I dislike you because you  blindly defend your allies and blindly speculate abour your enemies.

I honestly don't know why you have this idea that just because you are enemy with someone in-game you cant still be friends. I have plenty of people that i consider myself on friendly terms that i talk to occasionally and i also have some people that i consder friends despite fighting almost every day. Hell pistolas is the guy that probably has annoymed me the most ganking for the past years, yet i was still discussing having beers with him as im on vacation in greece atm. Did I get annoyed when he gankde me and i had 5 boxes , fuck yeah, but that doesn't mean i have negative feelings towards him as a person, sorry to say but thats very childish view of the world. Oh and yeah I lied, im not in greece for a quick vacation since I have villa here, but because me and a few of your ex allies who also happen to be greek are having a secret meeting and forming a covenant on how to dickdock against you both in-game and on forum. Do yourself a favour and consider why people disagree with you so much here, because they dont like things you do/say or because there is a giant conspiracy against you?

53 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

Hate is such a strong word over a video game. Most of us here i assume are adults studying/working full time and are playing the game as a hobby to relax after a tough day. To hate someone over a video game is really sad imho. To say that our whole clan hates you is just stupid. 90% dont know you (as in ever talked to you) and probably over half couldnt even name your class in-game. I am sure that even guys who are mostly here to troll like rizo and modoy dont have any negative feelings towards you, on contrary they are having fun trolling you since you bait so easily like that QHP video they linked. Do i dislike you? Yeah I do. But I don't hate you. I dislike you because you  blindly defend your allies and blindly speculate abour your enemies.

I honestly don't know why you have this idea that just because you are enemy with someone in-game you cant still be friends. I have plenty of people that i consider myself on friendly terms that i talk to occasionally and i also have some people that i consder friends despite fighting almost every day. Hell pistolas is the guy that probably has annoymed me the most ganking for the past years, yet i was still discussing having beers with him as im on vacation in greece atm. Did I get annoyed when he gankde me and i had 5 boxes , fuck yeah, but that doesn't mean i have negative feelings towards him as a person, sorry to say but thats very childish view of the world. Oh and yeah I lied, im not in greece for a quick vacation since I have villa here, but because me and a few of your ex allies who also happen to be greek are having a secret meeting and forming a covenant on how to dickdock against you both in-game and on forum. Do yourself a favour and consider why people disagree with you so much here, because they dont like things you do/say or because there is a giant conspiracy against you?

With such speech you can easily become the president of your country .. dont waste your time here inside.

giphy.gif

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BlackJack said:

Hate/Dislike? Same sthing, just constructed in other words. You still admitted it that you don't like me or Jungle, and Im not saying its a conspiracy. Why do you trying to be pistolas's white knight here? Ah I know, because he is talking with KingLeonidas, not any other DA that you wouldn't give single sh1t about. :D

3 hours ago, Myrtan said:

Hate/Dislike? Same sthing, just constructed in other words. You still admitted it that you don't like me or Jungle, and Im not saying its a conspiracy. Why do you trying to be pistolas's white knight here? Ah I know, because he is talking with KingLeonidas, not any other DA that you wouldn't give single sh1t about. :D

hate and dislike same thing? since when? does like/love have same meaning to u? coz they are not :D and yes, people are bashin kingbottaki because of his actions (tho idk why they defend pistolas, but its reasonable to bash kingbottaki much more than pistolas, and thats when u look at thing objectively)

Edited by MoDoy

5 hours ago, MoDoy said:

hate and dislike same thing? since when? does like/love have same meaning to u? coz they are not :D and yes, people are bashin kingbottaki because of his actions (tho idk why they defend pistolas, but its reasonable to bash kingbottaki much more than pistolas, and thats when u look at thing objectively)

Viewing this whole mess that appeared on this topic and watching your comments you forced me to understand that you bash KingLeonidas because you are annoyed with him without even know your real reasons on that even before the bottaki part.Thats what i understand and i dont say that because Jungle or King is friendly to me.Not so sure 100% he was a bot but even if he was a bot there are many known players that it is proved they botting even though you dont flame nor touch them at all because they didnt touched you( and again dont say im his friend , i like him because in everything  he do,in comments everyone is against him for no obvious reasons and thats why i like Jungle Forces too imho).I Would like to see my party ally with this men.

Edited by StefanosXios

41 minutes ago, StefanosXios said:

Viewing this whole mess that appeared on this topic and watching your comments you forced me to understand that you bash KingLeonidas because you are annoyed with him without even know your real reasons on that even before the bottaki part.Thats what i understand and i dont say that because Jungle or King is friendly to me.Not so sure 100% he was a bot but even if he was a bot there are many known players that it is proved they botting even though you dont flame nor touch them at all because they didnt touched you( and again dont say im his friend , i like him because in everything  he do,in comments everyone is against him for no obvious reasons and thats why i like Jungle Forces too imho).I Would like to see my party ally with this men.

even before bottaki part? :D dude please, i saw him botting since EV at lvl 55, what "before even bottaki part" means? and its not like i love salaras or fishfood or nnyxi or whoever else was botting, or did u see me praising them? no, u dont, so stop this bullsh1t please :D not so sure 100% he was botting :D wont even bother bringing this discussion once again, it was on this forum twice and i think whoever still thinks he was banned because "i lick admins" must be totally brain dead ^_^ 

(also its not just fact that he is botting, but he did several stupid things even after that just because he was butthurt he got banned by me, a.k.a interrupting our 1vs1 when t0sh challenged me in coliseum => u saw clip of me being feared in water, trying to kill me when he was doing 1vs1 with rizos and i was just observer w/o buffs, his actions when he sees me in town, and i could continue with much more, so dont tell me i am butthurt or hater when he is the guy doing this to himself)

Edited by MoDoy

Sometimes, I look at the night sky and imagine a server where bots would get perma-banned and forum would be clean from their shameless spam.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, MoDoy said:

[...]he was banned because "i lick admins" [...]

100% quote. Enuff said

Edited by Rizos

On 09.07.2017 at 11:58 PM, Myrtan said:

Never said whole server, but you always say what is convenient for you. I could give you tons of examples. Posts from for example sieges threads,"rumble in the jungle" topic etc. but Im not gonna do this. :) 

I hear different hatreds that exist on the part of our alli, but I have not heard any hatred of the Jungle clan.
Just a rival attitude, fervor.

Myrt, you know me and you know i m not trashtalking and etc, but plz, look what you write about your clan (honor, fair fights) and what writing here Rembo.

On 09.07.2017 at 11:45 PM, realKingLeonidas said:

and etc, did you see that he all time only boosting his ego? 

He spit on you or will spit tomorrow as well as on Jungle

And foreseeing, it was an appeal to Myrt, do not answer me, dear Rembo-player.

Edited by seiva

On 09/07/2017 at 9:42 PM, Yomana said:

I "hate" (cause i dont rly hate anyone) those people cause they are the classic greek toxic players. It just happens that they are in jungle. I respect guys like nagath0r who talked to me like grown men. 

I had the same opinion about some russians like oppa from perkunas. Also i had numerous chances to join WS but i didnt. So dont tell me about dickholding.

The funny thing is you myrtan. If you see your posts you always defend your current allies even if they are rediculous. You did the same when you were in our ally (Your old posts are there).

Also i always speak about myself , dont make it generic when reply to me.

Yomana since you started calling me toxic and ridiculous (because I am one of the ppl myrtan defended).
Let me say this to you: In front of the computer I am anyone I want to, I could be toxic, I could be anything I like (thats why GMs exist they can chat ban me, etc).
You cannot criticise me right after alliance broke if you had any problem with me before you could tell me in TS when we were together, because as I remember we have never talked  before.
You and all the others in this game who have no idea who I am and just eat whatever I throw them stop mentioning me when I do not want to take part.
Dont worry if I have problem with anyone I talk to him/her in private message or TS, etc.
I suggest you do the same.
Its time everyone start mentioning names and not whole clans when they have problem with specific people.

• Like 1