Sign in to follow this  
MoDoy

beware of trading near gk

just want to notify people (could save someones equip :P )to be careful when they are trading items from char to char near gatekeeper, coz some people are trying to randomly trade u when they see u are changing equip and stuff (for example character Cieef tried to do that to me) thinking u wont notice someone else traded u and u wont double check before confirming ;) 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Arcanum said:

guess someone hugged the teleporter too much lately 108.gif

nah, but soon i will hug it, coz there are almost no enemies in BS;) 

21 hours ago, MoDoy said:

Petition your CL to drop alliance with China, and instead war them - you'll have tons of war tags in BS then :P

1 minute ago, HachiRoku said:

Petition your CL to drop alliance with China, and instead war them - you'll have tons of war tags in BS then :P

yeah, or next genious idea someone said to me "leave ally and join us, we have plenty enemies", but its not so simple as u and me imagine ;) 

Edited by MoDoy

Just now, MoDoy said:

yeah, or next genious idea someone said to me "leave ally and join us, we have plenty enemies", but its not so simple as u and me imagine ;) 

It's funny, when I first joined this server I saw all these posts of WS players talking down on JF for joining RB alliance. "You're destroying our 3 sided server out selfishness, cowardess, etc. etc." At that time I actually bought it....but now after having lots of experience with these two alliances, watching sieges, and understanding the China/WS alliance, it all seems like a bunch of bullshit. I get the feeling now WS doesn't actually want any competition, they just say they do. That's why they alliance more than half the server, starve the handful of remaining players who refuse to cave in to their bullying, and then show up to fights and say they are "fair". 

But you're saying it's more complex than that? I can't wait to be enlightened. Do tell.

26 minutes ago, HachiRoku said:

It's funny, when I first joined this server I saw all these posts of WS players talking down on JF for joining RB alliance. "You're destroying our 3 sided server out selfishness, cowardess, etc. etc." At that time I actually bought it....but now after having lots of experience with these two alliances, watching sieges, and understanding the China/WS alliance, it all seems like a bunch of bullshit. I get the feeling now WS doesn't actually want any competition, they just say they do. That's why they alliance more than half the server, starve the handful of remaining players who refuse to cave in to their bullying, and then show up to fights and say they are "fair". 

But you're saying it's more complex than that? I can't wait to be enlightened. Do tell.

tell me where else EXCEPT sieges does WS fight hand in hand with china? coz i think they play in totally different timezone, so they cannot actively help us fight in LoA during EU primes :D if u actually check numbers at EU primes, its not like we have double the numbers or many times not even more than enemies, so whats up with this bullcrap? do people really cry just because ONCE every 2 weeks we have significantly more people than enemy sides?

and even if the alliance broke somehow, and china would leave WS (or other way around), and WS numbers would drop to 90-100 people in CC, would Rebirth ally actually dismiss someone or they would start grabbing more and more castles for them with their 130 ppl CC? or then it would be okay, just because its not perkunas? :D dividing with chinese wouldnt really change flows of the server EXCEPT the sieges

Edited by MoDoy

The only one spewing bullshit is you, mate. I play a lot, sometimes 20+ hours in a row. Guess what I see on spy toons in ABG, BS top spot. China and WS farming undisturbed nearly 24/7 - maybe wars show up for an hour, but not much more as they are soon outnumbered. And China and WS having different primes? Lmao. Most China players play 10+ hours a day it seems and I often see you guys running around together.

You think in WS prime any alliance has more numbers?

You think in China prime any alliance has more numbers?

You guys starve players around the clock. So yeah, maybe sometimes you show up to fights with even numbers, but when you've been AFK farming EXP and raids, there's not really competition now is it?

You've just deluded yourself into thinking it is.

China literally farms BS top spot 24/7, some days totally undisturbed. WS/China do the same in ABG. You think the server is actually healthy with that going on? Why because sometimes 1 CP from the enemy alliance holds LoA for 4-6 hours a day? And I'm bullshitting? Wake up, dude.

Well run server, one of the best I've seen, but I'll be damned if this pussy alliance doesn't ruin it.

Edited by HachiRoku

nice, so the people in WS prime u count are those 3 chinese parties which farm in small parties (a.k.a. usually 2 people, 1 CDL/PR + 1 guy who gets powerleveled) with orfens lvl 3 (which by the way even after the current fix i still reported months ago its not working correctly but nothing happens so people try to exploit it as much as possible) or box rechargers? those people u count? do u see them comming to help WS to go LoA or ABG? stop being hilarious, u see them 24/7 because they are geared and people simply rotate the jewels (or bot, tho i never stayed long enough to watch them if they really bot, its just people spewing random sh1ts without actual proofs)

u are still hilarious how u try to persuade people china makes parties and participate in pvps in EU prime, go check pvp movies from our server from EU primes, do u see any china parties there? (except one half afk party from myrciu movie he killed alone, so who even knows what time it was) i dont think so, u cannot see them (ok, maybe in 5% of the cases IF even that) so who is dreaming now?

You seem really bothered for someone who thinks they are in the right... I figured you to be one of the few members in your alliance who could keep their cool, but it seems not..

And you miss the point entirely....maybe you don't understand what I am saying? I wish I spoke your language so I could make it easier for you.

China plays half the day, WS plays most of the other half. Both alliance farms in peace 90% of the time. Can you say this for any of your enemies?

I've seen many times in ABG, two parties China farming, one party WS - in 3 different spots at the same time. Next time I'll make a video for you.

And you think those "solo" players free farming in BS don't get protected by parties of China?

Literally the second video I clicked on by the way:

@ 2:55.

Surely those China players aren't playing at the same time as WS players? Must be an anomaly.

nice, u showed me what? coz none of those pvps with china guys happened in EU prime as i said and u can know it because there appears members of terroristas which arent playing in EU prime

and yes, i can say the same about enemies, who interrupts enemies in EU prime in LoA? arent they freefarming there? last time i helped uchiha party (they were missing DD slot) we were hunting enemies in between LoA and giran, because enemies had 3 parties farming LoA and 2 more parties were going there, except normal pvp (we would even take 1 pt vs 2 pts) we just saw countless PRs, relogs, bsoes and running back to safe spot while waiting for people from LoA to get back in town so they could get everyone there :D gj bro, u played yourself and u are running on myrciu propaganda sh1ts how its 2-3 enemy parties vs 6 WS ones i see

The real question is why does China wear the leash and collar in this relationship, defending Aden for Perkunas? Or do they get a larger share of the epics?

16 minutes ago, HachiRoku said:

You seem really bothered for someone who thinks they are in the right... I figured you to be one of the few members in your alliance who could keep their cool, but it seems not..

And you miss the point entirely....maybe you don't understand what I am saying? I wish I spoke your language so I could make it easier for you.

China plays half the day, WS plays most of the other half. Both alliance farms in peace 90% of the time. Can you say this for any of your enemies?

I've seen many times in ABG, two parties China farming, one party WS - in 3 different spots at the same time. Next time I'll make a video for you.

And you think those "solo" players free farming in BS don't get protected by parties of China?

Literally the second video I clicked on by the way:

@ 2:55.

Surely those China players aren't playing at the same time as WS players? Must be an anomaly.

Dude you either have outdated info, or u swallow forum propaganda :D

Rebirth farm loa, WS farm abg, China farm bs + abg (asian prime). You dont go loa i guess so you dont know whats going on there, but i can tell you last time i logged 5 partys of Rebirth free farmed loa, while WS had only 2 pts online so just farmed ABG cos no other choice. 

WS never has command channel with China except 2 hours/2 weeks (Sieges). They simply dont cooperate, they just dont kill each other (there are some exceptions tho :D). If you see Rebirth fighting vs Perkunas + China, its either coincidence that these 2 alliances are close to each other  int that time (they dont comunicate) or its just siege pvp

Edited by Rizos

10 minutes ago, HachiRoku said:

The real question is why does China wear the leash and collar in this relationship, defending Aden for Perkunas? Or do they get a larger share of the epics?

its not question for u neither me why they stay, what they get as reward or whatever, we went pretty offtopic with this, i dont want to continue (as u can see, i could and prove u how wrong u are in this case [speaking about prime i play in])

so just be aware of random trades, u know he can try and fail many times and u can laugh on him when he trades u out of nowhere, however it takes him only 1 good shot and whole equip of someone could end up somewhere else ;) 

18 minutes ago, Rizos said:

Dude you either have outdated info, or u swallow forum propaganda :D

Rebirth farm loa, WS farm abg, China farm bs + abg (asian prime). You dont go loa i guess so you dont know whats going on there, but i can tell you last time i logged 5 partys of Rebirth free farmed loa, while WS had only 2 pts online so just farmed ABG cos no other choice.

There are 5 spots in LoA to farm simultaneously? What, are you including lvl 60 parties?

And WS and China hold LoA at times... But when do your enemies hold ABG/BS. For an hour a day after you all lose a fight and wait to bring more?

And about outdated info, this is from observing the server the past 2 weeks since I started farming the same areas as these clans. 

Quick, send more WS to this thread to defend

19 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

nice, u showed me what? coz none of those pvps with china guys happened in EU prime as i said and u can know it because there appears members of terroristas which arent playing in EU prime

and yes, i can say the same about enemies, who interrupts enemies in EU prime in LoA? arent they freefarming there? last time i helped uchiha party (they were missing DD slot) we were hunting enemies in between LoA and giran, because enemies had 3 parties farming LoA and 2 more parties were going there, except normal pvp (we would even take 1 pt vs 2 pts) we just saw countless PRs, relogs, bsoes and running back to safe spot while waiting for people from LoA to get back in town so they could get everyone there :D gj bro, u played yourself and u are running on myrciu propaganda sh1ts how its 2-3 enemy parties vs 6 WS ones i see

Your starting losing all coherency in your responses. I guess this is some account on your part that proves me all wrong, but I can't really make it out. Maybe someone can translate?

I played myself? Just because you say something doesn't make it so.

More smiley faces please... I can feel the unease.

Edited by HachiRoku

8 minutes ago, HachiRoku said:

There are 5 spots in LoA to farm simultaneously? What, are you including lvl 60 parties?

And WS and China hold LoA at times... But when do your enemies hold ABG/BS. For an hour a day after you all lose a fight and wait to bring more?

And about outdated info, this is from observing the server the past 2 weeks since I started farming the same areas as these clans. 

Quick, send more WS to this thread to defend

2 pt heart, 1 pt corner before sniper bridge,1 pt corner after karik bridge, 1 pt karik bridge (thats how WS farmed before summer started), so yea 5 pt es on 70 lvl mobs (if u have some pts that kill 1 by 1, but they had some archer pts as far as i remember). About lvls of them dunno, i guess they are 65-75. 

Dude do we play same prime? EU prime? Cos ur 2nd sentence doesnt make sense, which WS cp farms loa @ eu prime? can u bring any name?

I didnt play much last 2 weeks but i logged 4-5x and everytime WS had around 2 pt on abg and ES had 3+ pts in LOA. So i ask you again, are you even entering loa to check whats up there? ^^

Edited by Rizos

2 minutes ago, Rizos said:

2 pt heart, 1 pt corner before bridge,1 pt corner after karik bridge, 1 pt karik bridge (thats how WS farmed before summer started), so yea 5 pt es on 70 lvl mobs (if u have some pts that kill 1 by 1, but they had some archer pts as fas as i remember). About lvls of them dunno, i guess they are 65-75. 

Dude do we play same prime? EU prime? Cos ur 2nd sentence doesnt make sense, which WS cp farms loa @ eu prime? can u bring any name?

I didnt play much last 2 weeks but i logged 4-5x and everytime WS had around 2 pt on abg and ES had 3+ pts in LOA. So i ask you again, are you even entering loa to check whats up there? ^^

Ya. I check money and heart everyday. Sure ES and SM farm here. But like I said 4-6 hours a day. And 5 parties - maybe - but we're talking in extremes, that doesn't happen often. 16+ hours of China/WS in ABG yesterday. 24/7 China in BS. Is this cause you all are more dedicated? No, cause no one else can compete with these numbers. 

You guys think your enemies rule the server while you're asleep? I play on all primes over the course of the week, this is utter bullshit.

And y'all say Myrciu is the propaganda artist...

Keep observing server, especially china ally in EU prime, you are too fresh player here and you need to put many block together to understand how this server sides are working, after that we can come back to this discussion cos right now im not able to explain you cos u dont get anything i say. I think your info about numbers in EU prime is outdated 2+ weeks and i guess you dont understand whatd the difference between one big aliance and 2 aliances cooperating only on siege and playing in different primes. China simply powerlvl chars with orfen in EU prime ( they exp in pt of 1 pr + leecher boxes) in EU prime - am i wrong? There is zero comunication between china and WS in EU prime, they dont do ANYTHING together except siege once per 2 weeks. Dunno is it rly so hard to understand? Why do dthey cooperate? I guess china benefit form this deal cos they have WS to help em defend castle (they always keep atleats 1 castle), and WS obviously benefit from China help to def aden etc also. Simple deal.

Edited by Rizos

I am not going to sit here and debate you all day on the forums - it's tedious and exhausting. This server is unhealthy, and it has little [albeit some] to do with patch 2.0 delays. It's because two of the largest alliances refuse to compete with each other, and instead starve the rest of the server of epics and EXP. If anyone wants to see for themselves, make 20 characters, put them in LoA, ABG, BS. Log them over the course of the day and see who is farming there. Or wait for raid times and see who shows up and in what numbers.

This is my whole point. WS claims to want competition, a 3 sided healthy server - but it seems not at the cost of their extreme advantage.

Only brought it up cause of Modoy's stupid comment. 

On 7/20/2017 at 5:04 PM, MoDoy said:

You alliance is the reason you have no enemies. Your alliance is the reason this server is boring.

54 minutes ago, HachiRoku said:

Ya. I check money and heart everyday. Sure ES and SM farm here. But like I said 4-6 hours a day. And 5 parties - maybe - but we're talking in extremes, that doesn't happen often. 16+ hours of China/WS in ABG yesterday. 24/7 China in BS. Is this cause you all are more dedicated? No, cause no one else can compete with these numbers. 

You guys think your enemies rule the server while you're asleep? I play on all primes over the course of the week, this is utter bullshit.

And y'all say Myrciu is the propaganda artist...

yeah, WS farms in ABG because all enemies can farm LoA and we cannot kick them in current situation :D u realize stronger ally holds LoA spot and not ABG, right? unless u want to fast powerlevel lower parties, which isnt the case in this scenario

do i think enemies rule server while we sleep? idk, but for sure enemies are currently stronger at EU prime

and i guess u are new player and u dont know me, i mostly play solo (driving for uchiha party when he comes ask me when they dont have many active ppl if i want to go play prime with them) and when i am looking for pvps i am looking for 1vs1, 1vs2, 1vs3 fights which i can find only in BS (i am not lame sh1t to go look for pvps to lower lvl areas), which simply i cannot find because enemies make parties to go xp or they rather stay at GK

1 hour ago, HachiRoku said:

u mean u reached BS/abg which is mostly "controlled" by WS/china? gratz, tell me when u will try to get into loa heart during eu primes ;) i cannot even say WS "controls" abg/bs because enemy doesnt give a sh1t about those areas because they simply can be in LoA 

if u want, we can speak more on discord, u can show me frapses of WS fighting with china in eu prime or how WS hold LoA in EU prime, i would be delighted to see those

PS: u are wrong here as well, because its not like WS doesnt have enemies, but who will fight those enemies in LoA during EU prime? 

45 minutes ago, HachiRoku said:

You alliance is the reason you have no enemies. Your alliance is the reason this server is boring.

Edited by MoDoy

It looks like you blame WS that server is boring as hell (what actually is true). As modoy said we have free farm on ab 24/7 only because rebirth ally decided to stay in loa. We have 2 party online during eu prime and we tried few times go to loa but we fail everytime. There are always 4 party in loa (screamforme, rolan, jungle mage pt, jungle melee pt) and sometimes: jungle archer pt, demoss pt, ragnar party, low lvls anathema archers party and darksky

And only sometimes screamforme ganks us. Rest doesnt give a fuck about us. Do you still think it's our fault that we dont have pvp?

17 minutes ago, Rip said:

It looks like you blame WS that server is boring as hell (what actually is true). As modoy said we have free farm on ab 24/7 only because rebirth ally decided to stay in loa. We have 2 party online during eu prime and we tried few times go to loa but we fail everytime. There are always 4 party in loa (screamforme, rolan, jungle mage pt, jungle melee pt) and sometimes: jungle archer pt, demoss pt, ragnar party, low lvls anathema archers party and darksky

And only sometimes screamforme ganks us. Rest doesnt give a fuck about us. Do you still think it's our fault that we dont have pvp?

Yes, Its our fault we dont have more ppl to compete loa and make daily pvps :D