Sign in to follow this  
Pendragon

Last weeks of 1.5

nice one
but im pretty sure that after the fight of 11:05 or a day after we managed to kill you and your backups with 0 deaths 
so thats what? 9vs18 in total i guess
anyway cool fights
have fun

@xNirvanawtf are you even on about, we never had 9 people that day. I showed you in a vid how real 9v18 looks like and not 9(later10) vs 8 + 5 way way later...

Edited by Pendragon

43 minutes ago, xNirvana said:

but im pretty sure that after the fight of 11:05 or a day after we managed to kill you and your backups with 0 deaths 
so thats what? 9vs18 in total i guess

21 minutes ago, Pendragon said:

@xNirvanawtf are you even on about, we never had 9 people that day. I showed you in a vid how real 9v18 looks like and not 9(later10) vs 8 + 5 way way later...

Please dont start this shit again

9 minutes ago, Bambi said:

This purple blur effect isn't good at all, movie looks unclean, frapses are good though.

It looked pretty good untill youtube...

4 minutes ago, Pendragon said:

It looked pretty good untill youtube...

Yeah, I know that feel, when it's amazing on rendering, but in the fact you should play by youtube terms of quality in case you want clear result, so I'd suggest you to go more dark green-ish next time.

Just now, Bambi said:

Yeah, I know that feel, when it's amazing on rendering, but in the fact you should play by youtube terms of quality in case you want clear result, so I'd suggest you to go more dark green-ish next time.

I was also thinking yellowish, well i wont use this one again thats for sure...

Just now, Pendragon said:

I was also thinking yellowish, well i wont use this one again thats for sure...

Just try, but as far as I know dark green is basic for such graphics as Lineage has.

Edited by Bambi

1 minute ago, Bambi said:

Just try, but as far as I know dark green is basic for such graphics as Lineage has.

When quality of fraps/rendering is good I find effect to be distracting. Pendragon's movies are one of the few on this server that are recorded/edited/rendered decently, no need mess around it imho, as the quality is very good.

Just now, BlackJack said:

When quality of fraps/rendering is good I find effect to be distracting. Pendragon's movies are one of the few on this server that are recorded/edited/rendered decently, no need mess around it imho, as the quality is very good.

No effect is always a great idea, but since he want to see his movie with some kind of effect - then purple is just meh. 

Just now, Bambi said:

No effect is always a great idea, but since he want to see his movie with some kind of effect - then purple is just meh. 

have you see any of my movies? it's minimal editing/just good render/recordings and they look very nice imho. Adding effects also depends on the zone you fight in. For example dark green as you said would look very nice for l2 in most zones, but if you fight in BS lava or FoG would look shittier, so you'd have to add different effects to different clips and it becomes a huge drag imho.

• Like 1

Just now, BlackJack said:

have you see any of my movies? it's minimal editing/just good render/recordings and they look very nice imho. Adding effects also depends on the zone you fight in. For example dark green as you said would look very nice for l2 in most zones, but if you fight in BS lava or FoG would look shittier, so you'd have to add different effects to different clips and it becomes a huge drag imho.

That's my point, agreed, but if you want to go with effect then you should play it through all the movies, not disabling it in some kind of zones, so dark green is optimal, but this movie were looks so much better without the actual effect, but that's the idea of creator.

What the sh1t was wroted with EPICS QQ.....Did you havent yet also or what??? I think you take not simple epic....+3 yes and not only Orfen\Aq.....lets bought Baium+3 with Talisman of baium at start on 2.0 and you finish your movie with OVERPOWER an all server.

20 minutes ago, Untique said:

What the sh1t was wroted with EPICS QQ.....Did you havent yet also or what??? I think you take not simple epic....+3 yes and not only Orfen\Aq.....lets bought Baium+3 with Talisman of baium at start on 2.0 and you finish your movie with OVERPOWER an all server.

?

3 hours ago, Untique said:

Drugs?
Just a tip "Change dealer" 

• Like 1

good video! your mana pool is so insane ...

PS: ACTIVATE YOUR WINDOWS! ...

Edited by Anytime