Sign in to follow this  
Pendragon

Last weeks of 1.5

2 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

So you named your EE with bulgarian name? Also this char was prophet.

No it wasnt. Stop please. 2:58, doesnt look like prophet, does it? 

1 minute ago, ProGressive said:

No it wasnt. Stop please. 2:58, doesnt look like prophet, does it? 

Was speaking when AD had the char, still doesn't explain the bulgarian name. Anyway i couldnt care less.

1 minute ago, BlackJack said:

Was speaking when AD had the char, still doesn't explain the bulgarian name. Anyway i couldnt care less.

What if I told you that most of the members of DanKolov CP are bulgarians? 

5 minutes ago, Pendragon said:

I could play spoiler and still be more revelant than you, but i will never be so i ll just talk sh1t and post some videos of mediocre/bad gameplay to justify the existence of my bought toon.

Fixed for you, you're wlcm

4 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

Maybe he changed it to prophet, idk. But its again EE, and we didnt changed from prp to EE.

Also Bulgarian name because: 

image.thumb.png.656a650b0e9211a0366a830164f7b886.png

P.S. Cp is 7 bulgarians and 2 lithuanians.

Edited by ProGressive

First you claim he bought the char , then when they prove you are wrong you say "i couldnt care less" instead of apologise , why do you always think you know everything daj ? :)

it was never pp cause EE cant change to pp...

Edited by Yomana

if u ve noticed, he does that a lot... trying to contradict something, then switches the convo somewhere else, for example now he tried to give me lessons how servers survive lel..
Lawyers.

Just now, Pendragon said:

what did you proove exactly?

that sisivarna was always ee and not ad's char. Nothing to do with your char.

43 minutes ago, Yomana said:

First you claim he bought the char , then when they prove you are wrong you say "i couldnt care less" instead of apologise , why do you always think you know everything daj ? :)

it was never pp cause EE cant change to pp...

i didnt claim he bought the char, dont put words in my mouth, thanks? Mb read what i said, also he was the first one accusing ppl of buying chars, i just pointed out that i also see AD chars in his clan/ally. Actually w/e, i wrote what i wanted to say in my previous posts, cba to repeat myself.

11 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

i didnt claim he bought the char, dont put words in my mouth, thanks? Mb read what i said, also he was the first one accusing ppl of buying chars, i just pointed out that i also see AD chars in his clan/ally. Actually w/e, i wrote what i wanted to say in my previous posts, cba to repeat myself.

You clearly said they have ad char and "we all know ad doesnt give anything for free" 

But yes you didnt say he bought char ?? Nevermind , hf trying to meddle in things like you always do.

3 minutes ago, Yomana said:

You clearly said they have ad char and "we all know ad doesnt give anything for free" 

But yes you didnt say he bought char ?? Nevermind , hf trying to meddle in things like you always do.

yes I implied it's bought, in response to him saying  that pendragon bought chars from AD, i just pointed out that i see AD chars in his ally/clan also so it would be pretty hypocritical to flame someone for a bought char if a member of his own clan also bought one.

edit: and yes I have to clarify a lot because most people on this forum suffer from selective reading comprehension.

Edited by BlackJack
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, ProGressive said:

Maybe he changed it to prophet, idk. But its again EE, and we didnt changed from prp to EE.

Angela CP, i knew it!!! xD 

What is Dankalov? Some bulgaria momy like Angi? ;)

1 hour ago, ProGressive said:

"He impressed people with his physical power and became famous for his ability to twist metal rails around his neck. He even fought a bear while hunting. Legend has it that he fought the beast for an hour with his bare hands until he got a chance to kill the animal with his rifle later. Apparently, witnesses saw the marks of Kolov's hands on the neck of the bear."

damn :|

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Stiba007 said:

Angela CP, i knew it!!! xD 

What is Dankalov? Some bulgaria momy like Angi? ;)

no ?  i am your grandma ?  baby

32 minutes ago, TysonBG said:

no ?  i am your grandma ?  baby

No, u are not. You are big green orc. I see your smell on stream in Forgotten temple before long time ago. Dont try fake me, im not naive german. :P

proud as always killing 8 people with 2 nukers,i wasnt even there. And you're missing my point, my point was not that you're weak, my point was that you have full epic cp, higher levels and still suck at it.

• Like 1

On 22.10.2017 at 9:40 PM, ProGressive said:

@ProGressive - best disguise ever! 100 Points :D

• Like 1