Sign in to follow this  
kkthx

Exp boosts

@San0 @Koll @Kse

are u going to keep this insane exp boosts like scrolls to buy from fishing or CH/Castle?

There are also multiple other exp boosts, but its not such insane as scrolls to buy.

If no, think how to remove them.

If yes coz u want to follow official, then dont forget to turn exp loss on caslte sieges.

Or soon with insane exp boost + rates higher than official + less pvps due to lower community = u re going to meet ppl reaching top lvls and geting bored like it was on 1.5.

Greetings.

Topic is not up to discussion, its for GM's information.

+ for forum warriors = its not qq topic. Its get the sht real topic.

Extras for those that still dont understand:

Exp boosts are on official because:

rate is x1
more ppl = more pvp daily, ppl lose real amount of %
exp lose on Castle Sieges (30+% lose on every siege)

Edited by kkthx
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, San0 said:

it will stay as it should be.

5 minutes ago, kkthx said:

then dont forget to turn exp loss on caslte sieges.

• Like 1

50% exp scroll from CH + 10% from clan buff + 10% from daily clan buff + 3% from Proclaimer (+ 10% from fishing if it stacks)

welcome endgame in 2 month and ppl leaving server 

1) We are planing to make exp lose on castle sieges.

2) Castle scrolls you can't buy tons, they have respawn time.

3) Fishing doesn't give big bonus + you have to farm alot

• Like 2

Guys can u stop cry and dont want to make this server more modifield... its should be the same like GK SH.. its should  be OFFICIAL. Enjoy the game! Thanks :) and wish you good luck! Bye 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Koll said:

1) We are planing to make exp lose on castle sieges.

2) Castle scrolls you can't buy tons, they have respawn time.

3) Fishing doesn't give big bonus + you have to farm alot

but person who farm them castle/CH can stack multiple for personal use, bcoz theres no much ppl active per clan like on rus off for example.

in short: u cant buy tons of Bsoe from clan hall bcoz they have respawn time, yet ppl have 100+ of them.

I just want to aware u how it look like, and how fast endgame can come. Those scrolls are serious boost along with our server setup and amount of players which is not so high like on official. Ppl dont lose so many exp daily like other servers.

U deleted castle ones before for some reason.

Edited by kkthx

1 minute ago, kkthx said:

but person who farm them castle/CH can stack multiple for personal use, bcoz theres no much ppl active per clan like on rus off for example.

in short: u cant buy tons of Bsoe from clan hall bcoz they have respawn time, yet ppl have 100+ of them.

I just want to aware GMs how it look like, and how fast endgame can come. Those scrolls are serious boost along with our server setup and amount of players which is not so high like on official. Ppl dont lose so many exp daily like other servers.

About BSOE maybe because it cheap in shop + can be farmed out of events?

Its 2 years for me to arrive lv76 from 72 :) I dont want more harder . Especially i dont have a big side and ally so if i got random pk i lose 4% ..i cant even buy and use CHsoe or Bsoe .. thats enough for me :D

Just now, Koll said:

About BSOE maybe because it cheap in shop + can be farmed out of events?

no, no my friend, just bsoes from CH. Personally have them stacked.

Adena doesnt matter in case of buying boosts. There is always adena for that. U know where adena come from mostly.

@Koll

i just stacked 5 exp scrolls for 950k - easy.

ppl were paying 500k for event cake with +3% exp 

those scrolls do 50% exp and 30% exp, worth every money.

Not up to discussion, its for GM's information.

The main difference with the offi:

WE DON'T HAVE TRAIN BOTS HERE(cyclical macro).

Yes we have x3 here but we have to put at least x3-x4 live ppl for exp. On offi its usual when 2-3 ppl log all cp and exp all 9 ppl, here we dont have such a possibility, we need at least 5-6 ppl for aoe(and now without pony buff its pain in the ass if no 2 aura flash in the party).

~50% of clans who participate the siedge have a castle. That means that they dont lose % only on their castle, all pvp on other castles are -1% from war -4% from guards.

This game was NEVER about the conditions, this game was always about ppl. Look at the new offi - ROA is 70+ (some of them didn't play 1month cause of ban). In 1 month they will be 78. x1 from 1 to 78 in 3 month. It is the same on our server, ppl who is determined to make max lvl in short time - will make that no matter x1 or x3.

Ppl who loosing the interest? Cause of lvl? Please, with interesting game ppl would never leave. Look at c4 x3-x6 long-life servers. Ppl there make 78\78 in 1 month but ppl playing there 2-3+ years. Because it's ppl who make a competition between the alliances for epics\castles\heroes and just for good mass pvp. Look at ppl here, it's the same, the main reason ppl stopped playing here is lack of competition. If any side is following the total domination strategy that's what push ppl to leave, not x3 rates.

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

Ppl who loosing the interest? Cause of lvl? Please, with interesting game ppl would never leave. Look at c4 x3-x6 long-life servers. Ppl there make 78\78 in 1 month but ppl playing there 2-3+ years. Because it's ppl who make a competition between the alliances for epics\castles\heroes and just for good mass pvp. Look at ppl here, it's the same, the main reason ppl stopped playing here is lack of competition. If any side is following the total domination strategy that's what push ppl to leave, not x3 rates.

Competition is very important, however there is no competition if there is nothing to farm. People xped to 75 on 1.5 to get better skill lvls, they will farm for 80 lvl because they want that next lvl skill, however dont forget that 80 lvl is something which should be aimed for in several next few updates, but if you make it in this one, what for will you xp after that? And dont tell me its epics/heroes/castles, because thats some irregular events (epics are every 2 days/5 days for baium, heroes are only friday/saturday for 4h each and CS is every 2 weeks). You dont want to let people make 76-80 easily, unless you have something prepared for them after that level (update).

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Rip said:

7-9 days for baium :D

Maybe on this server, i doubt it was more than week on official 2.0. 5 days + window

I would risk saying that server is loosing more people who are for months in the 6x levels spending crap load of time farming and still not being able to do anything due to crap PvP mechanics and level differences than we do because of people "who don't have anything to do after reaching late game"

Sorry to me L2 is a PvP game, if after reaching TOP gear (which never happens because of epics and overenchanting) someone gets bored and leaves the server, that just means he picked wrong game. 

If anything you should be happy that with faster exp gains you will have more enemies to fight against on Mass PvP's and in OLY and due to your overenchanted gear you still get great advantage over more casual players who might get closer to your level, but will never get your gear.

I never understood it how some people kept crying how crappy sieges/mass pvps were due to low online, but whenever there's a chance for less hardcore players to catch up and start participating in those, there's a whole new QQ fest :f

But I agree on 1 thing, current situation with the EXP inflation is indeed bad, but not because people are getting to higher levels easier <-- it's bad because exactly same ppl who have high levels/gear/advantage are the ones who get the bonuses while non-factorish ppl/less hardcore players are simply falling further behind due to no access to clan hall/castle benefits. This only moves further away the point at which people from outside of TOP allies, cant actually start participating in mass PvP's.

Edited by FinalFen

idk idc but im rdy for x1 rates with these scrolls and rewards

oh, also wipe or new x1 srv

i'll show myself out

Edited by Kastylx

20 minutes ago, FinalFen said:

I would risk saying that server is loosing more people who are for months in the 6x levels spending crap load of time farming and still not being able to do anything due to crap PvP mechanics and level differences than we do because of people "who don't have anything to do after reaching late game"

I never understood it how some people kept crying how crappy sieges/mass pvps were due to low online, but whenever there's a chance for less hardcore players to catch up and start participating in those, there's a whole new QQ fest :f

But I agree on 1 thing, current situation with the EXP inflation is indeed bad, but not because people are getting to higher levels easier <-- it's bad because exactly same ppl who have high levels/gear/advantage are the ones who get the bonuses while non-factorish ppl/less hardcore players are simply falling further behind due to no access to clan hall/castle benefits. This only moves further away the point at which people from outside of TOP allies, cant actually start participating in mass PvP's.

As you said in last paragraph, and many people indeed cannot see it, but whenever someone asks for some event kind "xp weekend" to let newbies/casuals to catch up to higher lvl guys, its not those casuals who actually profit from the event, but the hardcore players who will play 15h that day just to get max of the event and they are getting even further from those casuals.

And if you think once casual cp makes 76 lvls and it thinks it can be competitive, it wont stand 60s vs 80 lvl cp which will happen quite fast.

U all dont understand that these scrolls are only for people who have ch and are in big sides? Yea you got now xx scrolls and mega exp. And what u do when they finish? 

Just relax. 2.0 point is to reach 77-78 And nolifers will go up again like on 1.5 because this is Eu classic with people who have job. Not 24 7 ru classic. Sthap plz.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Reaper said:

And if you think once casual cp makes 76 lvls and it thinks it can be competitive, it wont stand 60s vs 80 lvl cp which will happen quite fast.

Honestly it's not even about being competitive but simply being able to do anything ... Nowadays if 8+ level players ride your party, half of your party simply gets perma locked while other half is doing 60%-70% of their regular dmg just because of the level difference alone... You can't even call it a PvP since it's so one sided even though 1 side actually has only 10% lower level.

6 minutes ago, San0 said:

5 days max spawn 5 hours window.

Have u changed it? Im sure i saw somewhere on forum 168+48h

koll was tripping on acids and i was too high on caffeine...

no w8...

you were tripping on acids and caffeine.. we never said that... :ph34r: