Sign in to follow this  
ProGressive

All who came back.

On 3.12.2017 at 8:13 PM, Myrtan said:

And what we should do? Get outnumbered all the time by both sides, and do nothing in game? JF was one of the strongest clan, now we aren't so we must adapt. It's just smart thinking. Not this ally, so the other but have ppl behind. It's obvioous dude.

JFstronk.jpg

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, Lafi said:

...maybe he went to normal mode...

I dont know how u play with him so long then :D

Srsly TT has normal people but this Stiba man idk.  All his life in server called everyone nolifers and that his clan is low levels. How wars can kill low levels= all noobs. Then he cryed that he playes most nerfed class in classic(HE). Then he again said all play bad he needs only level. Then he rerolled. (i didnt see what happen next)But now when he is high level and probably no CP(Because solo of the time).He disappears? Or this two topics of no castle raped him? 

@Stiba007 atleast be polite in game. To answer hold shift and press "

P.S. lafi magnus is comming i think ^^

ProGressive: u know.. many ppl here talking shi.t.s and lies... just to provoke him... everybody knows that... some ppl acusate me im the liar cuz i told some facts about what happens, when... and so on..

so that's why i dont fighting here on forum...

i know many normal enemies whos can normaly talk with... 

Stiba resting from forum, i think... :D He is good person, has his own principles... 

But i dont want talk about him, not here on forum...