Sign in to follow this  
SOiL

Olympiad - New Heroes

Since i'm a forum lover, I wanna do this even if I lost the 1st place. My opinion for new heroes:

DA - Erky 
Duelist - Dians 
ES - SexPistol  (I was on this ;p)
Destro - Balu 
BD - NoMore
SWS - RezQQuit
Necro - Ripwalker
PS - Trashlord
Warlord - Nabao
Warlock - lwl
WC - Paranoisadalos
Adventurer - Poseidon/CHNpop I hope pop will lose hero cause hard feeding dians >:( 

Don't know about others, before start hating "ah noob you lost hero" etc, I got no support from ally/clan to feed,epics,time still finished with 260+ points.
Congratz everyone in olympiad, was fun! ^_^ Happy new year and hope everyone to be always healthy IRL. 

• Like 2

destro is not balu i think - its Nikovante

tyrant is dankolov i guess

TH is that China guy CHNPop

Edited by Anytime

45 minutes ago, SOiL said:

Since i'm a forum lover, I wanna do this even if I lost the 1st place. My opinion for new heroes:

DA - Erky 
Duelist - Dians 
ES - SexPistol  (I was on this ;p)
Destro - Balu 
BD - NoMore
SWS - RezQQuit
Necro - Ripwalker
PS - Trashlord
Warlord - Nabao
Warlock - lwl
WC - Paranoisadalos
Adventurer - Poseidon/CHNpop I hope pop will lose hero cause hard feeding dians >:( 

Don't know about others, before start hating "ah noob you lost hero" etc, I got no support from ally/clan to feed,epics,time still finished with 260+ points.
Congratz everyone in olympiad, was fun! ^_^ Happy new year and hope everyone to be always healthy IRL. 

Tyr and Destro here ;)

55 minutes ago, SOiL said:

Must admit, you deserve that hero status more than any other gladiator who was taking part in this month's olympiad ;) 
Happy new year to you 2, and see you in next Oly :)

Edited by Myrtan
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Anytime said:

destro is not balu i think - its Nikovante

tyrant is dankolov i guess

TH is that China guy CHNPop

Destro hero is Latsu. ?

2 minutes ago, ProGressive said:

Ouch. Straitgth to the ballz. How much he had? lel we didnt do more because of u :D 

latsu is necro :D

Just now, Baluu said:

Truth is the truth, niko didnt won hero Latsu won it for him. So Latsu is the hero destro. ?

Yea but you managed to mix infernal to our wave where we had 18 boxes, infernal and destro. It's also big stuff ;) 

Just now, ProGressive said:

Yea but you managed to mix infernal to our wave where we had 18 boxes, infernal and destro. It's also big stuff ;) 

You talk about 1 misfortune game for niko in end. While i runned into necro and summoner. And while niko won 6-8 points feeding i won 4-5 so yeah match with infernal was big deal... After i won niko it was clear Who deserved it. But life is like that, even if you earned something doesnt mean you will get it. 

1 minute ago, Baluu said:

You talk about 1 misfortune game for niko in end. While i runned into necro and summoner. And while niko won 6-8 points feeding i won 4-5 so yeah match with infernal was big deal... After i won niko it was clear Who deserved it. But life is like that, even if you earned something doesnt mean you will get it. 

But we got it ?