Sign in to follow this  
Myrtan

Castle circlet in Olympiad

7 minutes ago, Reaper said:

So olympiad is supposed to be fair unlike open pvp now? I am getting more and more surprised by this server suggestions, i am yet to see some suggestion which didnt come from mind "its my weakness, lets get rid of it"

Let me ask you a question. Are the sport disciplines made with fair rules or not? All the items that give some extra benefit (like 100% stun resist) for user over opponent should be not allowed in olympiad, excluding epics.

Edited by Myrtan

1 minute ago, Myrtan said:

Let me ask you a question. Are the sport disciplines made with fair rules or not? All the items that give some extra benefit for youser over opponent should be not allowed in olympiad, excluding epics.

???

Just now, Reaper said:

???

Omg, epics don't completely prevent debuffs from landing so you still have chance to land debuff, unlike Circlet of castle. 

Are the sport disciplines made with fair rules or not? 

Even in chess you have the advantage for playing first =p.

You play in a competitive ally, go beg for a castle or smth, it is not the game's fault that you are focusing on boosting a single clan.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

All the items that give some extra benefit for youser over opponent should be not allowed in olympiad

3 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

Omg, epics don't completely prevent debuffs from landing so you still have chance to land debuff, unlike Circlet of castle. 

???

And anyway, circlet doesnt fully prevent stun, so i guess its ok as you mentioned.

Edited by Reaper

1 minute ago, weeeeD said:

Even in chess you have the advantage for playing first =p.

You play in a competitive ally, go beg for a castle or smth, it is not the game's fault that you are focusing on boosting a single clan.

Even if I had a fcking Aden my opinion still would be the same, circlets should not be able to use in Olympiad, because the extra seconds your enemy getting can decide of you getting perma feared/stunned. 

But the chance to stun is very, very low, almost impossible.

Almost impossible is 1%, not 15%. You are changing your phrasing in every second reply to fit "remove circlets", because everytime someone sees flaw in what you say.

1 minute ago, Reaper said:

Almost impossible is 1%, not 15%. You are changing your phrasing in every second reply to fit "remove circlets", because everytime someone sees flaw in what you say.

Dude, you don't see my point. Are you delusional or what, those extra 8 seconds CAN DECIDE of the battle in case when your enemy is necro/DA perma fear, because your chance to stun him is only 15%. 

Just now, Myrtan said:

Dude, you don't see my point. Are you delusional or what, those extra 8 seconds CAN DECIDE of the battle in case when your enemy is necro/DA perma fear, because your chance to stun him is only 15%. 

Good, finally we hear what this is about, so you cannot kill DA and necro which are inside of group of classes which compete on their own level (DA, necro, summoners), and for that you want to delete circlet which makes other match ups more interesting, i see.

3 minutes ago, Reaper said:

Good, finally we hear what this is about, so you cannot kill DA and necro which are inside of group of classes which compete on their own level (DA, necro, summoners), and for that you want to delete circlet which makes other match ups more interesting, i see.

There will not even be a fight, because after talismans end perma fear you cannot call a fight. :D

6 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

Sure. Because epix are ok but castle circlet isnt. You know, core lvl3 cant make u win some matches :D

There will not even be a fight, because after talismans end perma fear you cannot call a fight. :D

Trying to say "my character cannot beat DA/necro" is like saying "my PP box cannot beat other guys", same analogy.

I also suggest to olympiad be more fair, everyone is allowed to go in there only in C equip+0 (armor,weapons,jewels).

5 minutes ago, Rizos said:

Sure. Because epix are ok but castle circlet isnt. You know, core lvl3 cant make u win some matches :D

Don't tell me with core you have 85% chance to block debuff, also  epics like core 3 not everyone can have, but circlet is something that full clans can get no problem. :) This circlet should not be able to use in olympiad, and that is my opinion and I have every right to keep my opinion.

Edited by Myrtan

Don't tell me with core you have 85% chance to block debuff, also  epics like core 3 not everyone can have, but circlet is something that full clans can get no problem. :) This circlet should not be able to use in olympiad, and that is my opinion and I have every right to keep my opinion.

1 click and you clear debuff. Even better ;)

With core u not only get ++ chance in fear debuf attack, you also get decent fear resist (20-30% dont remember well) but whats the best, you can cleanse stun with 100%, some ppl might price it more than 85% resist (i doubt its 85% but w/e)

2 minutes ago, Reaper said:

Trying to say "my character cannot beat DA/necro" is like saying "my PP box cannot beat other guys", same analogy.

I also suggest to olympiad be more fair, everyone is allowed to go in there only in C equip+0 (armor,weapons,jewels).

Do not underestimate pp's power, this class has Mystic Immunity.

With 2 guards, castle circlet and mystic immunity he is  invincible from stun for 42s. IT IS TOO OP

I SUGGEST TO REMOVE MYSTIC IMMUNITY TO BALANCE PROPHET

33 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

With castle circlet you still have 10% chance to be stunned. With core/orfen 3 fear land rate is 96%. 

YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT

11 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

so keep your opinion to urself, as its full of shit. Castle can be used by 40 people. With my core 3 endless amount of people can que for oly. 

Everytime you or kktnxbye make a "suggestion" or post your opinons, I think to myself "Surely the other one can't top this amount of stupidy" and somehow you guys always manage to out do each other in bias,poor understanding of game mechanics and stupid ideas to benefit your classes over others.

Edited by BlackJack

Blah, blah more, I still can have my opinion and if you don't agree you can just stop trying to clowning around here and ignore the topic. Izi? Izi

2 hours ago, Myrtan said:

Discuss 9_9

2 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

if you don't agree you can just stop trying to clowning around here and ignore the topic. Izi? Izi

Wut?

In such situation modoy would say : Lets remove hammer crash on gladi cos it casts too fast and i can not kite gladi on fountain arena for 5 min if he has blunt. Lets remove this bullsh1t skill, its such imbalance.