Sign in to follow this  
Myrtan

Castle circlet in Olympiad

Just wondering if abbility to use castle circlet in olympiad isn't a bit unfair, because it is like you have one more talisman to prevent stun. In my opinion this is too big advantage, and all my opponents with castle used it, after or before using talisman, which gave them more seconds to block my stun, while my talismans were used already. Discuss 9_9

Edited by Myrtan
  • Sad 1

"fair" ... what is "fair" in this game ...

do you think Lionheart + Dual Weapon Defense is fair?

Edited by Anytime
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Anytime said:

"fair" ... what is "fair" in this game ...

do you think Lionheart + Dual Weapon Defense is fair?

The topic is about Castle Circlet, not gladiator skills. Necro, Summoners are even more OP, yet no one crying about their skills. Against necro with castle circlet + two guards, my chances are even lower and there is nothing which will also prevent fear additionally like castle circlet prevents stun. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

The topic is about Castle Circlet, not gladiator skills. Necro, Summoners are even more OP, yet no one crying about their skills. Against necro with castle circlet + two guards, my chances are even lower and there is nothing which will also prevent fear additionally like castle circlet prevents stun. 

Certainly some classes have a greater use of the circlet then others. But take a look at the positive side and consider these circlets as useful. The next time you meet @MoDoy in the olympics it can help you not getting stunlocked (Assuming you are currently in possession of a castle).

Edited by Anytime

4 minutes ago, Anytime said:

Certainly some classes have a greater use of the circlet then others. But take a look at the positive side and consider these circlets as useful. The next time you meet @MoDoy in the olympics it can help you not getting stunlocked and win the fight (Assuming you are currently in possession of a castle).

Who needs castle circlet when you have OP LionHearth :D

1 minute ago, Anytime said:

Certainly some classes have a greater use of the circlet then others. But take a look at the positive side and consider these helmets as useful. The next time you meet modoy in the olympics it can help you to win the fight (Assuming you are currently in possession of a castle).

Advantage like few more seconds of stun prevent over someone who don't have for example additional item to prevent fear is so broken and not thinked well feature. In olympiad even 1 second can decide about who win or who lose. 2 guards + circlet, 28 seconds of stun prevent, GG! Should be not allowed to use in Olympiad.  Not sure how it works in offi, but still retarded feature like using summon on mount. 

castle circlets, lionheart, dual weapon defense but also talismans and olympiad itself is unfair and stupidity depending on who feed most, or spend more adena on talismans. So does circlets matter? :P the only worth pvp is on farming zones, rest is unskilled fiesta :)

3 minutes ago, blackmarket said:

castle circlets, lionheart, dual weapon defense but also talismans and olympiad itself is unfair and stupidity depending on who feed most, or spend more adena on talismans. So does circlets matter? :P the only worth pvp is on farming zones, rest is unskilled fiesta :)

Yes bro, if you get feared because you used your talies so enemy necro or DA, have one more circlet and there is no way you can stun him with it, then just perma fear and GG. xD

8 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

Advantage like few more seconds of stun prevent over someone who don't have for example additional item to prevent fear is so broken and not thinked well feature. In olympiad even 1 second can decide about who win or who lose. 2 guards + circlet, 28 seconds of stun prevent, GG! Should be not allowed to use in Olympiad.  Not sure how it works in offi, but still retarded feature like using summon on mount. 

Skill_345_1.jpg Sonic Rage

Attacks the target with a deadly energy storm with 195 Power, lowers P. Def., and absorbs Momentum. Requires a sword, spear, blunt weapon, fist weapon, or dual sword.

Hit Time: 0,3 sec
Recast Time: 0 sec
Range: 600

I guess "lowers P. Def" counts as debuff and let you break the guard talis very fast while dealing dmg.

Edited by Anytime

Just now, Anytime said:

Skill_345_1.jpgSonic Rage

Attacks the target with a deadly energy storm with 195 Power, lowers P. Def., and absorbs Momentum. Requires a sword, spear, blunt weapon, fist weapon, or dual sword.

Hit Time: 0,3 sec
Recast Time: 0 sec
Range: 600

I guess it counts as debuff and let you break the guard talis very fast while dealing dmg.

You dont have to thank me for that.

I know that trick, but sometimes is unachievable to break his tali before it ends, because have pillars etc.

4 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

I know that trick, but sometimes is unachievable to break his tali before it ends, because have pillars etc.

Ye but while your enemy is behind pillar he cant Attack you and his Timer ticks for his Guard or Stun resi!

1 minute ago, Anytime said:

Ye but while your enemy is behind pillar he cant Attack you and his Timer ticks for his Guard or Stun resi!

Yes of course, but he still have one more tali and castle circlet (assuming Im facing someone with castle which are most my opponents now)

Edited by Myrtan

Haha. Funny topic. Why there isnt cry about darkness cloaks being usable in oly, since only 1 clan can have them? Oh, i guess i know why, because only thing you need is 1 stun, so yeah, ban circlets and screw daggers even more, like they arent capable of winning so little matches even with this small help of circlet.

I didnt know someone could make such crap suggestion.

7 minutes ago, Reaper said:

Haha. Funny topic. Why there isnt cry about darkness cloaks being usable in oly, since only 1 clan can have them? Oh, i guess i know why, because only thing you need is 1 stun, so yeah, ban circlets and screw daggers even more, like they arent capable of winning so little matches even with this small help of circlet.

I didnt know someone could make such crap suggestion.

You forgot one more thing, daggers maybe can't win many matches but they all have same chances so none have advantage. All these sh1ts which only some ppl can use because having castle should be unable to use in olympiad. Ye, why screw daggers! Boost necros with using circlet! Use your brain pls. 

Edited by Myrtan

12 hours ago, Myrtan said:

Necro, Summoners are even more OP, yet no one crying about their skills

...right. Only 35 posts about them in this forum. Small minority.

Just now, Sensei said:

...right. Only 35 posts about them in this forum. Small minority.

Dude, Im talking about Olympiad not summoner on mount in the field. 9_9

12 hours ago, Myrtan said:

Dude, Im talking about Olympiad not summoner on mount in the field. 9_9

...right. And ppl never complained about stun on pony or necro locks.

4 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

You forgot one more thing, daggers maybe can't win many matches but they all have same chances so none have advantage. All these sh1ts which only some ppl can use because having castle should be unable to use in olympiad. Ye, why screw daggers! Boost necros with using circlet! Use your brain pls. 

Please share your valuable opinion in my topic:

http://l2classic.club/forum/topic/18304-skill-in-olympiad/

Edited by BlackJack

2 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

Guess what, i dont give a shit about other daggers, i care about my dagger and having those 6s more chance to do something vs most of the classes is really nice and can win me some matches. Just because you dont have castle you make this suggestion, i would bet that if JF had castle, this suggestion wouldnt even be here. Next thing i can see in suggestion is "hero skills on field" - dont you think its a bit unfair that some people can use hero skills in open field pvp? i mean, not everybody has access to them and they are quite OP and we dont have any in our clan, so i rather try get rid of them.

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Reaper said:

Guess what, i dont give a shit about other daggers, i care about my dagger and having those 6s more chance to do something vs most of the classes is really nice and can win me some matches. Just because you dont have castle you make this suggestion, i would bet that if JF had castle, this suggestion wouldnt even be here. Next thing i can see in suggestion is "hero skills on field" - dont you think its a bit unfair that some people can use hero skills in open field pvp? i mean, not everybody has access to them and they are quite OP and we dont have any in our clan, so i rather try get rid of them.

Even if I had castle still I wouldn't like it. In olympiad should not exist such items, and are hero skills able to use in oly?

2 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

Even if I had castle still I wouldn't like it. In olympiad should not exist such items, and are hero skills able to use in oly?

17 minutes ago, Reaper said:

"hero skills on field" - dont you think its a bit unfair that some people can use hero skills in open field pvp? i mean, not everybody has access to them and they are quite OP and we dont have any in our clan, so i rather try get rid of them.

So olympiad is supposed to be fair unlike open pvp now? I am getting more and more surprised by this server suggestions, i am yet to see some suggestion which didnt come from mind "its my weakness, lets get rid of it"

3 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

Why would I care about your attention whoreism and by this making one big trash from the forum from your troll topics?

but this topic is already forum trash.

Edited by BlackJack