Sign in to follow this  
Aduha

[Discuss] Heroes of the Talking Island

2 minutes ago, axzp said:

@San0 i love the way u threading ppl just PLS tell us about oppa .just show us here what u wrote on forum back then u unbanned them

go bot some english classes, because this is incomprehensible

• Like 1

Nice answers.Private Chino Servidor.You put Modoy and BlackJack to change the course of this post because you @Koll and you @San0 cant continue it.You know i have proofs that if istartting upload them you will get wrecked.Continue it.Keep banning me for this reason and i will drag you to hell with me.

1 minute ago, axzp said:

@Koll imtr asked u something about oppa. so i wait a direct answer.

There was some people who was unbanned after 2nd ban, yes. I don't remember names, because it was long ago, but still it doesn't mean that it's good or appriciated in team. After each case support that did it - was punished for doing it. It was human mistake that chars was unbanned after 2nd time, I can tell that there was 5 or 6 chars like this.

In iMTR case we spotted that char name was changed and this ban means 2nd ban, as it's telling in rules, but he was trying to tell that no one will know and we can unban as 1st ban. I refused, he start telling that there was cases when we unbanned after 2nd ban and I know we had this cases, but as I said - it's bad and we pushished support who made this mistake in all this cases. 

For me the funniest part is how he makes new acc to defend his alt char and pretend to be super nice on first post... but in 2-4 posts everyone already knows it is the same tard, monkey can't control himself.

Just now, DerMeister said:

@Koll we w8 for proofs for that ban 
@San0

that video from thelonius was not enough? Don't tell me imtr was just trolling them by moving back and forth :D

1 minute ago, Sensei said:

that video from thelonius was not enough? Don't tell me imtr was just trolling them by moving back and forth :D

I answered to this already.Check my first post..This server not only have fail Gms to investigate bots.But also corrupt ones.

Edited by iMTR

2 minutes ago, weeeeD said:

For me the funniest part is how he makes new acc to defend his alt char and pretend to be super nice on first post... but in 2-4 posts everyone already knows it is the same tard, monkey can't control himself.

Exactly. My first thought was "no it can't be kingbotaki, he must be diffrent person. Maybe sold account?" But now... :D 

• Haha 1

@san0 @Koll i see here 2 options as u did a "mistake" 1) u unban everysingle account got 2nd time banned by the same value they paid u back then   2) RESIGN

Edited by axzp

1 minute ago, axzp said:

@san0 @Koll i see here 2 options as u did a "mistake" 1) u unban everysingle account got 2nd time banned by the same value they paid u back then   2) RESIGN

failure-greek-sculpture1-625x416.jpeg

1 minute ago, axzp said:

Or see all people happy about their work and lose 1 greek cp with down syndrome. Imo its best option.

• Haha 1

You are all sheeps.Literally.They make fun in your face.They lie to you 2 years and you keep backup them.Funniest shit in my entire l2 history.

1 minute ago, DerMeister said:

@pistolas no we just wait to unban the characters cause of mistake gmteam 
@San0 @Koll give us proofs 

No mistake, accept it. Mistake was that kingbottaki continued on his DA which got 1 ban already, while he could easily bot new one to 74 lvl in less than 1 month, then he wouldnt have this problem :D 

Just now, iMTR said:

You are all sheeps.Literally.They make fun in your face.They lie to you 2 years and you keep backup them.Funniest shit in my entire l2 history.

You lie to people face from start on this server, is there difference?

this server is private .the gm's admit in front of ur eyes that they are biased with some ppl.so except the 2 gm team monkeys ( @MoDoy + @BlackJack) all the others are still taking the sano+koll side?ok u all deserve without exception to got dominated by chinese donators that polute our gameplay with their money and their non-ban strategy

Proofs for my second ban.Where are they?Also monkey modoy i am a player.even if i lied its not the same like the headmaster of this server to lie.Monkey subhuman

1 minute ago, iMTR said:

They admitted to their mistakes tbh. You never admit yours. Get the fuck out.

C'mon tell them true, it was cat who jumped on your NOSTROMO and he pressed random buttons

• Haha 1

Just now, weeeeD said:

They admitted to their mistakes tbh. You never admit yours. Get the fuck out.

They admited their mistake because i FORCED them to admit it 2 years after.IDIOT

Just now, iMTR said:

the only thing i'll give you is that yes, its a joke to not ban chn's under comical excuses.
I guess they bring too much ... "fuel" in the server to be punished.

1 minute ago, axzp said:

this server is private .the gm's admit in front of ur eyes that they are biased with some ppl.so except the 2 gm team monkeys ( @MoDoy + @BlackJack) all the others are still taking the sano+koll side?ok u all deserve without exception to got dominated by chinese donators that polute our gameplay with their money and their non-ban strategy

Look at that, once again even people from your alliance are taking side with admins, stop being retarded.

1 minute ago, iMTR said:

They admited their mistake because i FORCED them to admit it 2 years after.IDIOT

People know about worse stuff than those 5-6 unbanned chars in the past. You didnt force any1 to do anything you botting scrub