Sign in to follow this  
anderver

PERCUNAS- VIOLATE THE RULES OF THE GAME

that's what i writed, people got banned who wasn't even in the castle, nice logic tho

Edited by Olialia

2 minutes ago, Lina said:

I repeat. I came to Cabrio farm at ABG. I hitted RB, I got exp (outside of pt) I didn't know it was in the castle or anything. Ban me as you ban RB pt, (who did not knew that either). Show how retarded this server admins could be.

also some tip, if you try to defend someone from your side breaking rules, its suggested not to break other rules in the process ( :D

3.1 Disrespectful speech or defamation addressed to the server administration or the project itself.

Its sucha obvious misunderstanding, noone wanned to hide or kill it in castle besides poseidon, which he didnt know was illegal or just stupid, so punish him, why punish people, who some, didnt even know that raid was in castle @Koll

• Like 1

so in fact, for example, u can log non tag char, lure rb to castle, bring it out, say to DS that u are good random guy with rb, so if they invite in killing party you will tell rb loc - all get bans. sounds like a plan :)

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

What i see is guy running with raid boss in closed castle. GJ.

Exactly, 1 guy. Not 20 people...

Just now, MoDoy said:

also some tip, if you try to defend someone from your side breaking rules, its suggested not to break other rules in the process ( :D

3.1 Disrespectful speech or defamation addressed to the server administration or the project itself.

He is right tho

n1 logic . lurer go to castle , but ban get all party .
I did not even know that the RB was in the castle, but when he told me that the RB in the castle - we told him it was not by the rules. and he went out.
raidboss was killed abg-bs hill.

and we has more fight for raidboss after castle sh1t.

Edited by Chest

Just now, Pendragon said:

He is right tho

except he is not. your guys did mistake, broke rules, and administrators are retarded for punishing for it. well well well :D its same concept if someone in your party is botting and he gets caught, yes, its sad that you didnt know the guy was botting, but i am pretty sure you wouldnt get out so easily anyway, eventho other party members might be innocent ;) 

4 minutes ago, akva said:

so in fact, for example, u can log non tag char, lure rb to castle, bring it out, say to DS that u are good random guy with rb, so if they invite in killing party you will tell rb loc - all get bans. sounds like a plan :)

the same i said before

6 minutes ago, Pendragon said:

Its sucha obvious misunderstanding, noone wanned to hide or kill it in castle besides poseidon, which he didnt know was illegal or just stupid, so punish him, why punish people, who some, didnt even know that raid was in castle @Koll

4 minutes ago, Chest said:

n1 logic . lurer go to castle , but ban get all party .
I did not even know that the RB was in the castle, but when he told me that the RB in the castle - we told him it was not by the rules. and he went out.
raidboss was killed abg-bs hill.

next time u will ask:

@Poseidon, how the hell retard like you managed to find and cover Cabrio RB?

or just use brain and gather facts that he wouldnt be able to do this w.o cheating. Its your fault you didnt think bout it :) 
not to mention fact he is from cheaters cp 9_9

Edited by Xafi

one more question, if u pull rb to castle, make screenshot lure it back and wait till someone will try to kill it, they should get bans too?

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

except he is not. your guys did mistake, broke rules, and administrators are retarded for punishing for it. well well well :D its same concept if someone in your party is botting and he gets caught, yes, its sad that you didnt know the guy was botting, but i am pretty sure you wouldnt get out so easily anyway, eventho other party members might be innocent ;) 

1 Poseidon runs to castle with rb 2 goes to channel asks for help, says hes in castle 3 jackals says fuck off from castle before you get banned 4 they left, and killed rb in abg

Like do you really think they had this 'genius' idea to hide it in castle untill everyone runs away? no noone is gonna risk a ban on char who some playd 2 years on over some shit rb. Its obvious misunderstanding cuz if 1 pleb who didnt use his brain. @Koll Not cool what you did, ban pose for longer but not this shit.

11 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

Because all already know how retarded MoDoy is.

2 minutes ago, Pendragon said:

1 Poseidon runs to castle with rb 2 goes to channel asks for help, says hes in castle 3 jackals says fuck off from castle before you get banned 4 they left, and killed rb in abg

Like do you really think they had this 'genius' idea to hide it in castle untill everyone runs away? no noone is gonna risk a ban on char who some playd 2 years on over some shit rb. Its obvious misunderstanding cuz if 1 pleb who didnt use his brain. @Koll Not cool what you did, ban pose for longer but not this shit.

someone was apparently not fast enough :D 

Výsledek obrázku pro sonic x

1 minute ago, Lina said:

Because all already know how retarded MoDoy is.

at least whole server doesnt make fun of me that i play like garbage, can you say same lina? literally potato plays better than you :D 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Pendragon said:

I think limiting  follow range on raid bosses would solve such a problem.Like the one like Ant Queen has. Still dont know why guards teleporting somewhere.All the process is kinda like bugging  :D

• Like 2

Just now, TaBIe said:

I think limiting  follow range on raid bosses would solve such a problem.Like the one like Ant Queen has. Still dont know why guards teleporting somewhere.All the process is kinda like bugging  :D

I think everyone would prefer this, more fighting, over this hide and seek shit...

Just now, ProGressive said:

Can u bring RB to town ?

No,but the reason is because its a  Peace zone i think.

castle territory isint a peace zone and i dont think its possible to make it one because of sieges

Just now, TaBIe said:

castle territory isint a peace zone and i dont think its possible to make it one because of sieges

That was sarcasm i think......

1 minute ago, Pendragon said:

I think everyone would prefer this, more fighting, over this hide and seek shit...

ye, lvl 50 rbs ends up with pussies comming on 76+ so hide and seek has more sense than such fighting.

2 minutes ago, ProGressive said:

Can u bring RB to town ?

1 minute ago, TaBIe said:

you cannooooooot??????????

rbtown.thumb.jpg.b91deddfae7d77e531b3dfa6d4bfa3fb.jpg

4 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

at least whole server doesnt make fun of me that i play like garbage, can you say same lina? literally potato plays better than you :D 

Said man who reloggin faster than anybody on server

Just now, Baluu said:

You make my day defently. ^_^

defe what

have to remind GMs bout tereza healing under stairs dunno if had own 24h ban

Edited by Xafi