Just now, Yes i am said:

@driver what the hell are you talking about ? you don't like to be honorable person? omg this is stupidity for sure 

its a game, thats why russians play it better. you are wrong, in war there is nothing like this.

you can take example from beyond server, top players played there. no mercy for the stupid once. if you are weak and you dont think, you will lose. rizo lost epics, but they are admins friends and got them back. one unfair thing after another.

i will not answer in future, go get some honor from someone else

1 minute ago, driver said:

no, bro. i know you. i thought you play now on some other char and i didnt know its you.

Ok i do play in other char , i just didnt understand what you meant. 

You literally said its not balu or bizzquit but its propably someone from NF who did it. 

I actually CANT EVEN BELIEVE that Balu whould do such a shit , but there was his IP there.

YES rizo might be stupid , that doesnt mean acc was not scammed.

@driver why are you still saying lost? its not lost they get scammed and as I said I am not NF or Perkunas side …… but as a honorable man I like to judge equal even if this guy was in my clan I will still saying lets ban hes Ip !!!! and you know what I don't give a shit for big l2 players cause me and neither you are 1` of them …. so yes even if its in game I like to have honor !!!! if you like to be a big player go to beyond server and don't advertise another server in here !!!!

2 minutes ago, Yomana said:

Ok i do play in other char , i just didnt understand what you meant. 

You literally said its not balu or bizzquit but its propably someone from NF who did it. 

I actually CANT EVEN BELIEVE that Balu whould do such a shit , but there was his IP there.

YES rizo might be stupid , that doesnt mean acc was not scammed.

i said i dont care, i started to go back and see what i wrote. didnt find where i said who DIDNT do it. sure i said it could be some from nf, why not. they knew passwords. we lost 2 orfens without wars to know our password :DD 

Just now, Yes i am said:

@driver why are you still saying lost? its not lost they get scammed and as I said I am not NF or Perkunas side …… but as a honorable man I like to judge equal even if this guy was in my clan I will still saying lets ban hes Ip !!!! and you know what I don't give a shit for big l2 players cause me and neither you are 1` of them …. so yes even if its in game I like to have honor !!!! if you like to be a big player go to beyond server and don't advertise another server in here !!!!

i read only this party. they lost, my boi, they lost hard. some war logged his main char with epics worth a lot of adena. thank your god, that he made modoy and admins friends. 

i dont care who u are, you can be from gandi side

@driver btw @bsklakis2 still not responding how the hell learn about broken epics? how the hell learn what modoy or rizo talking with sano or koll? lets see.... because rizo and another clan member not talking about that I learn those news from here !!!!

Just now, driver said:

i said i dont care, i started to go back and see what i wrote. didnt find where i said who DIDNT do it. sure i said it could be some from nf, why not. they knew passwords. we lost 2 orfens without wars to know our password :DD 

Nobody knew rizo password in NF except modoy. Not even our cp. Ok now?

Just now, Yes i am said:

@driver btw @bsklakis2 still not responding how the hell learn about broken epics? how the hell learn what modoy or rizo talking with sano or koll? lets see.... because rizo and another clan member not talking about that I learn those news from here !!!!

there is more interesting then this, that you dont know. for example admins use korea and china only for money, nobody likes you guys. keep the $ coming.

Just now, Yes i am said:

News were spread from PMs in game. So they propably learned them. Nothing suspicious here. ?

I didnt read this bullshits but again i dont understand why to make rules?

Just make that epics cannot be deleted and u need no rules.

We always making rules instead of changing items a bit.

@Koll

Edited by ProGressive

Just now, Yomana said:

Nobody knew rizo password in NF except modoy. Not even our cp. Ok now?

bro, you just make my laugh more and more. so balu was the 3rd person who knew password. i tell you more, if rizo didnt change password for 1 year, i had it in my sheet with passwords also, cause we used to level supports with PR.  who knows, maybe i did it.

1 minute ago, ProGressive said:

I didnt read this bullshits but again i dont understand why to make rules?

Just make that epics cannot be deleted and u need no rules.

We always making rules instead of changing items a bit.

@Koll

no rules, no drama.

3 minutes ago, Yes i am said:

I idente to learn things somehow my friend. 

@driver nobody like us? who ? are you racist or something? and what about $$$$$$ its healthy to put money on server otherwise you will play pacman dude !!!!! Server cant keep on when you don't give a shit !!!!! think it about it !!! or you think sano and koll can keep server online with your 5 dollar donate?

1 minute ago, driver said:

bro, you just make my laugh more and more. so balu was the 3rd person who knew password. i tell you more, if rizo didnt change password for 1 year, i had it in my sheet with passwords also, cause we used to level supports with PR.  who knows, maybe i did it.

I literally answered if he changed password in this topic. So keep your IFS for yourself. 

Just now, Yes i am said:

@driver nobody like us? who ? are you racist or something? and what about $$$$$$ its healthy to put money on server otherwise you will play pacman dude !!!!! Server cant keep on when you don't give a shit !!!!! think it about it !!! or you think sano and koll can keep server online with your 5 dollar donate?

omg, the offended squad on the way to destroy the offenders. i dont care about your skill colour etc, korea l2 and russian l2 are 2 different games. we play the russian l2, you dont need a lot of money here.

3 minutes ago, Yomana said:

I literally answered if he changed password in this topic. So keep your IFS for yourself. 

what is this?

p.s. we are clear, rizo was stupid. scamming is bad. epics got back. everybody learned a lesson. everybody is happy.

you are happy cause epics got back, we are happy that we took a laugh, china got happy cause they can buy those epics for some $ now and admins are happy that one of nf leaders didnt hang himself because of 2 baiums.

1 minute ago, ProGressive said:

@driver its funny but yomana is right, nobody had rizo pass because we have dankolov if we need DD...

the funny thing is that more people from perk know rizo pass, if he didnt change it for years. i really can look into the sheet and write you the password that he had in past.

Just now, driver said:

what is this?

p.s. we are clear, rizo was stupid. scamming is bad. epics got back. everybody learned a lesson. everybody is happy.

you are happy cause epics got back, we are happy that we took a laugh, china got happy cause they can buy those epics for some $ now and admins are happy that one of nf leaders didnt hang himself because of 2 baiums.

It means keep your random hypothesis to yourself cause you obviously have no idea of what info we or GMs have ?

@driver how funny can you be dude ? A server needs money to maintenance something …. and no one can make maintenance with 5 dollars per month or in a year ….. don't act like 5 years old !!!! No one will do it cause he like you to keep server on !!!! 
Server needs $$$$$ and as I can see you don't even know what this means ….. maybe your father paying your bills 

Just now, Yomana said:

It means keep your random hypothesis to yourself cause you obviously have no idea of what info we or GMs have ?

why? we also had scammers and thieves, we know everything and all the ways how admins try to find. we did such investigation even when some russian guy took 2 demon staffs from our cdls, and belive me he used a lot of sh1t to not get cought:)

1 minute ago, Yes i am said:

@driver how funny can you be dude ? A server needs money to maintenance something …. and no one can make maintenance with 5 dollars per month or in a year ….. don't act like 5 years old !!!! No one will do it cause he like you to keep server on !!!! 
Server needs $$$$$ and as I can see you don't even know what this means ….. maybe your father paying your bills 

im 9 years old, i dont care. if i saw you, i would piss in your little pink purse. but what can you do, im a child.

2 minutes ago, driver said:

why? we also had scammers and thieves, we know everything and all the ways how admins try to find. we did such investigation even when some russian guy took 2 demon staffs from our cdls, and belive me he used a lot of sh1t to not get cought:)

Does police need to catch the murderer or just prove he had the biggest motive? ?

Edited by Yomana