4 hours ago, Rizos said:

It was not sharing acc. I would make official topic and say all the story if gms didnttake correct action, but if since they did then im not gonna be their lawyer. Ask em. Im not allowed to share conversation with admins according to rules. Keep crying and support scam acts. If you dont like to talk to gms then ask balu and biz what happened. These rats should be well informed ;). Ps nice ppl u have on top of ur clan hierarhy. Are u proud of em?

ah, so we did it. it was obvious. those two guys hacked you :))))

2 minutes ago, driver said:

ah, so we did it. it was obvious. those two guys hacked you :))))

We have logs from GMs and we had 3 people talking to them (GMs) for 10 days. So yes it was them or at least someone balu gave acc.

Edited by Yomana

5 hours ago, bsklakis2 said:

Is it true that NF lost two baiums by throwing them in trash and then they got them back somehow??

it would be sad only if it was a NF member who deleted the items. if they got them back after scamm attack i am in peace with it, cant watch my bois to quit or be sad for a unknown period of time because of a couple of baium :)) 

1 minute ago, driver said:

it would be sad only if it was a NF member who deleted the items. if they got them back after scamm attack i am in peace with it, cant watch my bois to quit or be sad for a unknown period of time because of a couple of baium :)) 

N leu nao q foi balu? Caralho, para de falar bosta cara. Imbecilidade demais

3 minutes ago, Yomana said:

We have logs from GMs and we had 3 people talking to them (GMs) for 10 days. So yes it was them or at least someone balu gave acc.

stop, either you made a mistake in this text, or you just wrote that balu gave acc? if balu knew acc, why cant he log and delete them?

i would log and give the gold to the poor :DD

Just now, felicioschlickmann said:

N leu nao q foi balu? Caralho, para de falar bosta cara. Imbecilidade demais

stop quoting me, learn english. googletranslate doesnt help you all the time to understand the text.

Just now, driver said:

stop, either you made a mistake in this text, or you just wrote that balu gave acc? if balu knew acc, why cant he log and delete them?

i would log and give the gold to the poor :DD

No mistake. Balu maybe didnt do it himself but he told someone that he found password.

But somehow balu logging rizo with his IP after 1+ year and then epics are deleted , i guess coincidence right?

stop quoting me, learn english. googletranslate doesnt help you all the time to understand the text.

I know english very well but i refuse to talk to idiots which dont know the full story and support scamming. 

1 minute ago, Yomana said:

No mistake. Balu maybe didnt do it himself but he told someone that he found password.

But somehow balu logging rizo with his IP after 1+ year and then epics are deleted , i guess coincidence right?

Y, such a coincidence

Idk if he’s braindead or has any disease.

2 minutes ago, Yomana said:

LOL, ofc no. so somebody who had password logged and deleted them. why they gave them back? balu could know uchiha party pass

lol its so interesting, so our bois from nf are so stupid that didnt change pass for 1 year. no brains - no epics

but, i guess im glad they cleared it and got them back. hard to get those baiums

LOL, ofc no. so somebody who had password logged and deleted them. why they gave them back? balu could know uchiha party pass

lol its so interesting, so our bois from nf are so stupid that didnt change pass for 1 year. no brains - no epics

but, i guess im glad they cleared it and got them back. hard to get those baiums

You dont read the past posts? Already said he failed to log in many times before he find password. 

But yea okay , now it shows why you played it cool in pms inside game mr driver. Keep supporting thiefs.

those butt hole lickers, talking about scammers and honor and sh1t, i dont give a f uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck. u can delete all epics on server, this hole is sh1t. i think only some nf parties are motivated to play here. hope to see the update soon

• Haha 1

Just now, driver said:

those butt hole lickers, talking about scammers and honor and sh1t, i dont give a f uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck. u can delete all epics on server, this hole is sh1t. i think only some nf parties are motivated to play here. hope to see the update soon

You dont give a fuck except protecting your friends bizz asshole i guess.

1 minute ago, Yomana said:

You dont read the past posts? Already said he failed to log in many times before he find password. 

But yea okay , now it shows why you played it cool in pms inside game mr driver. Keep supporting thiefs.

i read the shorter posts only :))

failed to log, but logged. you guys there are really funny. i troll the fact that you dont secure youself. in my parties we change passwords in some periods of time, i think its normal. 

dont know who are you plaing ingame my friend, im a cool guy. in my text i didnt support people, i just said the victim is stupid.

those muchachos who quot me dont understand english and write me sh1t about scammers, i dont f ucking care who did it and why.

i even like to talk more to people from nf ally then from my

Just now, driver said:

i read the shorter posts only :))

failed to log, but logged. you guys there are really funny. i troll the fact that you dont secure youself. in my parties we change passwords in some periods of time, i think its normal. 

dont know who are you plaing ingame my friend, im a cool guy. in my text i didnt support people, i just said the victim is stupid.

those muchachos who quot me dont understand english and write me sh1t about scammers, i dont f ucking care who did it and why.

i even like to talk more to people from nf ally then from my

You dont know who i am playing in game when you used to pm me all the time during sieges in 1.5 and you also pmed me in 2.0? ?

Or there is something i dont understand here.

I am not gonna protect anyone ….. I think ip must get ban because I don't support any scammer …. and give back epics so server will come to normality again !!!! I am not drama team I am not perkunas …. I am with the other !!!! 

4 minutes ago, Yomana said:

You dont give a fuck except protecting your friends bizz asshole i guess.

i dont know, you are trolling or want to piss me off  did i give one argument to protect the person who did it?

now i read a bit the topic, so rizo is stupid. this was my point. my boi rizo, i would call stupid even my brother if he did such thing.

you can cry about honor etc, nobody cares. i like to log into the game, kill some asians at day and muchachos at night. thats it

2 minutes ago, Yomana said:

You dont know who i am playing in game when you used to pm me all the time during sieges in 1.5 and you also pmed me in 2.0? ?

Or there is something i dont understand here.

no, bro. i know you. i thought you play now on some other char and i didnt know its you.

edit: cause i didnt see your nick around

Edited by driver

Still waiting for the scammer to be legally Tracked and banned (at least his main char). If It was Balu, a guy that i never believed that would do such thing. Possibly perk leaders influence, typical.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1