2 minutes ago, bsklakis2 said:

I want an aq we lost when Tyson was banned because this is can go under any kind of theft. Or rules can not be so flexible for us?? Myrmidon is not with us anymore 

tyson try to rmt  i cant see anythink wrong whit his ban and aq 

Edited by pistolas

2 minutes ago, MyrmidonAch said:

I dont make it about Rizo..I told you i am ok with what they did because it was unfair for your clan.I dont like people discover new windows to the existing rules and in other cases they cant find any window..Thats why i am mad..

Ok, understandable, but didn't tyson try to RMT and got banned cuze of it?

2 minutes ago, pistolas said:

He tried to sell QA ?

QA wasnt obtained via CP efforts???

Come on what are you trying to do right now?

I DONT HAVE SOMETHING TO GAIN because i dont play here anymore but i dont like people be hypocrite and especially when they are leading a project.

Edited by MyrmidonAch
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, pistolas said:

xmm.. 90 % of ppl asking for proofs here is drenigma helious and myrmidon why ?

Man what you want from me ? Kiss ? Hug? Pics? Weed? (The last i can share if you want it). I dont care about this situation, i dont care about Rizos eq , but i see you have a problem to my person and i dont know why. I told ya : im not Stefan

• Haha 1

Just now, Destabilomaterializacja said:

Man what you want from me ? Kiss ? Hug? Pics? Weed? (The last i can share if you want it). I dont care about this situation, i dont care about Rizos eq , but i see you have a problem to my person and i dont know why. I told ya : im not Stefan

but i am stefan

• Thanks 1

btw he sold on market his aq from cp efforts wen he broke his bow and want to buy one new and if i am not wrong hi buy new aq from market but not sure 

1 minute ago, Destabilomaterializacja said:

i wouldnt say no to pics. ??

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, MyrmidonAch said:

He tried to sell QA ?

QA wasnt obtained via CP efforts???

I DONT HAVE SOMETHING TO GAIN because i dont play here anymore but i dont like people be hypocrite and especially when they are leading a project.

really two completely uncomparable situations, i fully understand why admins dont want to assist with shit like this, cuze everyone starts crying for everything afterwards. Jeez...

2 minutes ago, MyrmidonAch said:

He tried to sell QA ?

QA waasnt obtained via CP efforts

I do think you're right to complain about that QA. But each case is different, it was not the same as here. 

Just now, pistolas said:

btw he sold on market his aq from cp efforts wen he broke his bow and want to buy one new and if i am not wrong hi buy new aq from market but not sure 

After he sold his QA (Soil gave him) for a new bow all the QA he acquired were from Epic farming with my cp..Clear?

3 minutes ago, MyrmidonAch said:

After he sold his QA (Soil gave him) for a new bow all the QA he acquired were from Epic farming with my cp..Clear?

nothink against you but why you cant understent that here we have somethink 100 % diferent ?

3 minutes ago, MyrmidonAch said:

Same happened with me when my ex SWS scammed core lvl 2 from my cp. We lost the item and admins said they couldnt do anything.

But like in mine situation , tys0n was in your cp , that is competely different from rizo situation where a non cp/clan member found his acc and scammed.

I know it sucks but we both trusted a moron , Rizo DIDNT trust balu , balu was just lucky to find acc that was similiar to old one.

Yet rules did not apply 100% here. Hope they will get updated in order to protect us more efficient than that general circle of words who can not be determined with accuracy. Sad that someone wanted to waste the offert of many. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, pistolas said:

nothink against you but why you cant understent that here we have somethink 100 % diferent ?

I know there are different occasions.I am speaking about the windows which open in each case.Because as i said before nowhere inside this forum at rules section you cant find if deleted items can be returned or not.

Thats my point..

14 minutes ago, weeeeD said:

Don't make this just about RIzo. It was an entire clan farm, with ally effort, and you guys know it.

Wen tys0n banned admins refuse to give back the AQ lv2 was in tys0n char. They refuse coz Tys0n was not in clan that day he got the ban. (it was not in clan coz we amake slots for destros to kill baium)
Is that AQ lv2 CLAN/CP Farm ??? 

10 minutes ago, pistolas said:

He try to RMT an item who dont have in invetory and he belong/carry to other person. Idont care if he take ban but he dont try to seel the CP AQ.

6 minutes ago, pistolas said:

Both AQ tyson take was from Cleef/Nemessis CP

5 minutes ago, weeeeD said:

I do think you're right to complain about that QA. But each case is different, it was not the same as here. 

Different cases simple to solve. Admins do the best and right move and give back the rizos items.(now i can sleep well coz i know if some one try to delete my WC items il take it back) But in our case we take @Dmins b@lls!!!

6 minutes ago, MyrmidonAch said:

I know there are different occasions.I am speaking about the windows which open in each case.Because as i said before nowhere inside this forum at rules section you cant find if deleted items can be returned or not.

Thats my point..

I agree, thats why i gave screenshot where from my discussion with admins in which i ask for rules to be more clear. For example admins took over 10 days to investigate/decide in our case. I would put some rule that after an investigation ( u know the one u pay 10 euro for or w/e ) any purposeful malicious act can be reverted. The whole goal is to use common sense and keep the players enjoying the game. 

I had my share of luls, but honestly i prefer it this way, altho, rules should be more clear, like with the RMT thing etc, it still can be used just to destroy epics. Not likely case, but if you report right away that you're scammed, or the guy obviously took the items, or was given it by ally for oly or whatever reason, i would sleep better if i knew my clan epics are safe.

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

6 minutes ago, lTommy said:

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

hueuhehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehueuheuhueuhehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehueuheuhueuhehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehueuheu

@bsklakis2 I think something wrong with you ….. where di you know all this and why you are the one who learned that items will given back ? Gms must to see whats going on with your Post …… 

@MyrmidonAch Why all this hate for your old friends ? and also I think that GMs did the right thing banned someone who was selling items for real money and not for adena …… there is a huge diference 

Also I believe that something bad happen without give any sh1t about any clan and I think is fair to give back the items to those guys …….. first of all I think Gm must ban the ip who delete the items ….. I voting to give back the items because I like this balance in the game !!!!! Do not Fuck the balance of the server no matter what ….. we have a nice server even I don't have any epic I don't really care …… its about the balance !!!!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Sensei said:

You guys seem quite upset, but gotta tell you
...if there was enough justice, someone would have been banned for this mysterious incident and then you would freak out even more.

its no mystery, either the owner was stupid or some cp/clan members got pissed off by him. would be nice if admins would show the investigation.

p.s. now we have precedent, so you guys can delete and ask admins to give you items back. i will trash the admins if they ignore such requests