@driver well i have same passwords like 3-4 and i change them every 2-3 months. So i guess balu was lucky. But u couldnt scam me, im lithuanian and it doesnt work+ im changing pins always.

Just now, Yomana said:

Does police need to catch the murderer or just prove he had the biggest motive? ?

you still try to tell me who you are blaming? i dont care, after some arguments i really think it can be a lot of people from our side. but i still give a sh1t.

good lesson for everybody.

and grats everybody, in future let those requests on deleted stuff give admins more work. 

Just now, driver said:

you still try to tell me who you are blaming? i dont care, after some arguments i really think it can be a lot of people from our side. but i still give a sh1t.

good lesson for everybody.

and grats everybody, in future let those requests on deleted stuff give admins more work. 

I blame the guy they found on crime scene. Thats enough for you to understand i guess.

1 minute ago, ProGressive said:

@driver well i have same passwords like 3-4 and i change them every 2-3 months. So i guess balu was lucky. But u couldnt scam me, im lithuanian and it doesnt work+ im changing pins always.

i made a bad move, when i said it. 

its just we are perkunas, we are smarter by default. ask pendragorn and biz about the daily/weekly/mounthly stuff they do. 

1 minute ago, Yomana said:

I blame the guy they found on crime scene. Thats enough for you to understand i guess.

nobody there.

if there is no 100%, there is nobody there. you just have to ban the scammer, why they dont ban the NF guy who scammed the CP?

2 minutes ago, driver said:

nobody there.

if there is no 100%, there is nobody there. you just have to ban the scammer, why they dont ban the NF guy who scammed the CP?

Pls dont let police find you were in a crime scene and you had a motive. And definitely dont tell them those no 100% excuses , cause you will end up in jail.

And thats all i have to say cause i have to also go do some work instead of posting all day. ? Cyu later

Edited by Yomana

1 minute ago, Yes i am said:

@Yomana And what the facts are saying to me to you to everyone .....  there is a clue to all this .... Clue is IP address 

i am no hacker, but i think this is no problem for a smart guy.

2 minutes ago, Yomana said:

Pls dont let police find you were in a crime scene and you had a motive. And definitely dont tell them those no 100% excuses , cause you will end up in jail.

And thats all i have to say cause i have to also go do some work instead of posting all day. ? Cyu later

you said you have info from admins, but nobody banned. i guess its sh1t, cause with admins help we detected a lot of scammers. or admins help US more then you. we are admins friends, we get better atention  

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, driver said:

you said you have info from admins, but nobody banned. i guess its sh1t, cause with admins help we detected a lot of scammers. or admins help US more then you. we are admins friends, we get better atention  

well everyone knows bizz = san0

• Haha 1

This is ridiculous.... why you saying about gm .... they can play also if they want .... and no matter what they do not have sides .... 

1 minute ago, BlackJack said:

bem todo mundo sabe bizz = san0

this we know that Koll / San0 are well fans of Bizzquit, if this is to interfere as the game, I believe that the cps that play here with respect and seriousness should migrate to another server.

2 hours ago, Pendragon said:

Im against it, just as im against it in admins interfering, summoning items, summoning +12 demons, creating broken events where people get 2k+ b resses.

ah, so you were against admins unbanning you after you got caught botting? or thats not admins interfering with game, just coz the first unban was in rules?

1 hour ago, driver said:

LOL, ofc no. so somebody who had password logged and deleted them. why they gave them back? balu could know uchiha party pass

no he couldnt know uchihas pass, he could know his IDs, i am responsible for uchihas old cp accounts which he left to me/rizo/blackjack and i changed them, so if something goes missing or being destroyed, its again not because those accounts were shared years ago

47 minutes ago, driver said:

i read only this party. they lost, my boi, they lost hard. some war logged his main char with epics worth a lot of adena. thank your god, that he made modoy and admins friends.

why you had to specify me and not just write "admins" in general?  

13 minutes ago, driver said:

even if this topic wasnt going by rules, the rules are made by them and they decide what is good or not, i guess it also wouldnt be smart if they banned whole biz CP chars just because balu was probably logging all of them?

22 minutes ago, driver said:

i made a bad move, when i said it. 

its just we are perkunas, we are smarter by default. ask pendragorn and biz about the daily/weekly/mounthly stuff they do. 

i guess you, WS, are trully smarter by default, you knew if you scammed epics, not only we would get them back but you would also be banned, but you thought after just deleting them they wont be able to retrieve them and it would make us (at least FW cp) quit, which would result in your peaceful way of farming which you like a lot  

PS: about what happened to tyson is kinda sad, but admins always took RMT cases differently, it was your cp member, not your main enemy

Edited by MoDoy

4 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

ah, so you were against admins unbanning you after you got caught botting? or thats not admins interfering with game, just coz the first unban was in rules?

I think we both can agree summoning items back is super unorthodox, altho like i said, i dont mind it.

7 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

no he couldnt know uchihas pass, he could know his IDs, i am responsible for uchihas old cp accounts which he left to me/rizo/blackjack and i changed them, so if something goes missing or being destroyed, its again not because those accounts were shared years ago

even if this topic wasnt going by rules, the rules are made by them and they decide what is good or not, i guess it also wouldnt be smart if they banned whole biz CP chars just because balu was probably logging all of them?

i guess you, WS, are trully smarter by default, you knew if you scammed epics, not only we would get them back but you would also be banned, but you thought after just deleting them they wont be able to retrieve them and it would make us (at least FW cp) quit, which would result in your peaceful way of farming which you like a lot  

PS: about what happened to tyson is kinda sad, but admins always took RMT cases differently, it was your cp member, not your main enemy

sorry bro, too much text. i am glad you didnt lose epics. im out

1 minute ago, Pendragon said:

I think we both can agree summoning items back is super unorthodox, altho like i said, i dont mind it.

is logging enemy character and fully sabotaging it orthodox? i dont think so. also its not like this is every second case scenario, usually people who do this scam the items because of greediness, they knew exactly what they want to do with epics because they thought they could find loop in rules same as people think we found the loop in rules (intended to sabotage us without chance to recover items while not getting punished because of "acc sharing", however they dont know that he didnt log on first try but there were failed attempts before he even managed to log it, so its hard to blame it on account sharing)

34 minutes ago, driver said:

i its just we are perkunas, we are smarter by default. ask pendragorn and biz about the daily/weekly/mounthly stuff they do. 

you've probably been x-rayed a little too much as kid - by default!

Edited by Anytime
  • Sad 1

Just now, driver said:

sorry bro, too much text. i am glad you didnt lose epics. im out

wait, what? you literally wrote like 30 messages in this topic, all long 5 sentences on average and you say to my 10 sentences "tl;dr, sry" ?  funny considering i tried to answer YOU the things you asked or were curious in those replies (well, some are just troll), not my business anymore i guess if you are that lazy to read, maybe next time dont even try to pm me in game if you are such a lazyass  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

wait, what? you literally wrote like 30 messages in this topic, all long 5 sentences on average and you say to my 10 sentences "tl;dr, sry" ?  funny considering i tried to answer YOU the things you asked or were curious in those replies (well, some are just troll), not my business anymore i guess if you are that lazy to read, maybe next time dont even try to pm me in game if you are such a lazyass  

this post is better, i even will go back and read it. you intriegued me

16 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

so you say admins passed by the rules, i dont have problem. admins helped us a lot in such cases. and ofc, we are smart and we know it all. thats why we are the best)) 

@driver im definitely happier to be stupid than to be scammer/rat. We lost 5 euro and u guys had some fun, but you as ally lost face and respect on the server. Ask biz what he does weekly/monthly? What else he does except asking Uchi to take over my char, cos cant handle it in game?

• Like 1