Peron

Lag at night in Argentina

Hi. Since a couple of days we are facing serious lag around 21:00 pm (2:00 AM CEST) and on. I have 1 sec of delay in each movement. It is not just me: all the people who plays here have the  same problem. Currently we are using the USA proxy, since it is the one that works decently. Are you aware of this inconvenience?

Thanks

7 hours ago, Peron said:

Hi. Since a couple of days we are facing serious lag around 21:00 pm (2:00 AM CEST) and on. I have 1 sec of delay in each movement. It is not just me: all the people who plays here have the  same problem. Currently we are using the USA proxy, since it is the one that works decently. Are you aware of this inconvenience?

Thanks

4 hours ago, FryderykChopin said:

@Koll @San0 cmon, this should be an absolute priority. How many players have simply left instead of only complaining?

Last our test with people who reported this problem showed that problem doesn't exist anymore, guess need to check again.

17 hours ago, Peron said:

Thanks

Mira, proba con pingzapper y conectarte con cable a internet, no wi fi. Cambia bastante, sino es injugable. yo juego asi

Edited by Cyane