JaneDo

Just another oly day ..

1 minute ago, Yomana said:

Idk if i wanna answer this and give information to enemies ? But there is an "IF" somewhere there. 

Anyway people doesnt always share the same opinions.

YES some peoples just play their classes IF they are heroes or not.... others can only play IF they have hero.

1 minute ago, YipMan said:

YES some peoples just play their classes IF they are heroes or not.... others can only play IF they have hero.

So you turn the discussion to modoy flame again which i dont give a fuck about cause you are ignorant of what i meant above? 

And you wanna defend a class that you dont even know how it works....

1 minute ago, Yomana said:

So you turn the discussion to modoy flame again which i dont give a fuck about cause you are ignorant of what i meant above? 

And you wanna defend a class that you dont even know how it works....

You forgot about Rizo who also cant play dagger without hero bro. Uin and Shakaalaka in other hand can play daggers without hero and still have decent impact on PvP.

Class who can everytime elimintae enemies healers with 2 stabs saing its usless, and cant be stopped becouse of hide... well thats not ignorant for sure.

1 minute ago, YipMan said:

You forgot about Rizo who also cant play dagger without hero bro. Uin and Shakaalaka in other hand can play daggers without hero and still have decent impact on PvP.

Class who can everytime elimintae enemies healers with 2 stabs saing its usless, and cant be stopped becouse of hide... well thats not ignorant for sure.

Ok , feel free to play more dagger without heroes then and dont forget to come stop crester with trick/shadow step , cant wait ?

3 hours ago, YipMan said:

wat? i dont play with dagger when i am not hero?  just on way towards pvp 

image.thumb.png.d95d8cd237d177aae58dcad275500ba2.png

uin play without hero?  last time he was without hero on uin, pop was driving "NotReally" SR for pvp, just because it was hero, so what are you talking again?  

ps: people saying i class changed to PW coz of free hero, when in reality i called class change to dagger 1y before 2.0 update with heroes and i called it coz i mained dagger in past, only reason why i didnt start dagger on classic is because i did chronicle research before i started playing here and people said daggers are useless at that moment (they didnt even have shadow step)
also gl 1-2 shotting robes from side which is capable of using valor when you dont have hero dagger crit dmg boost

Edited by MoDoy

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

is because i did chronicle research before i started playing here

And u made SR

Edited by Rip
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

but hey, my SR was good, no hate plz  

As good as my PP box. Sometimes someone missclicked and wasted 200 mana to kill him 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Rip said:

As good as my PP box. Sometimes someone missclicked and wasted 200 mana to kill him 

Its like @UchihaMadara asked zilion times to class change from useless HE to PR but he never agreed to do it. Loyal to his sh1t class :/. Modoy in the other hand class changed form sh1t class to sh1t class ._.

1 minute ago, ProGressive said:

Silver Knight doing jog on SV port. My favorite videosik.

no idea what you are talking about, better watch this again, rip was right