Sign in to follow this  
FryderykChopin

[poll time] Would you be okay if the server went slightly more P2W-ish if it meant they hired a new coder?

P2W  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be okay if the server had more advantageous donation options for exchange of potentially having bugs fixed and patches installed faster?

• Yes (I'd be okay with it)
    • No (I prefer status quo)

This sever needs just smart made events w/o "free" brez and mby cheaper pk scrols to balance mistakes from the past.

Edited by Rizos

Just for the record, the poll is starting to close the gap between both options - currently 11 to 22 votes... It's a fair point that they might be afraid to invite extra people to the project, but at some point the work just might grow way too above your head to have the luxury of avoiding this type of risk ?

24 minutes ago, FryderykChopin said:

Just for the record, the poll is starting to close the gap between both options

it was china prime so you know what they are expected to vote for.

1 hour ago, Rizos said:

This sever needs just smart made events w/o "free" brez and mby cheaper pk scrols to balance mistakes from the past.

Are u sure? Smart made event =  smart GMs = no giving back new epics jewels for deleted jewels on acc with same password/ pin after 2 year and changed side on server.

Screenshot_2018-08-06-18-16-13-162_com.discord (2).png

Edited by Stiba007

23 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

Are u sure? Smart made event =  smart GMs = no giving back new epics jewels for deleted jewels on acc with same password/ pin after 2 year and changed side on server.

Screenshot_2018-08-06-18-16-13-162_com.discord (2).png

Yes you are right, asking scammers for info wasnt smart.

How about making a tvt with random teams consisted of random people who enter via the NPC? I want to see forum personas like pendragon and modoy cooperating to win itenz.

Also etze, nansey and nirvana on the same team for maximum keks.

Just now, SemenArsonist said:

How about making a tvt with random teams consisted of random people who enter via the NPC? I want to see forum personas like pendragon and modoy cooperating to win itenz.

you serious? how many chars can @Aduha drive at the same time?

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

i am already working on XP cooperation with him, if he agrees to deal, we might stream it so rest of the world can appreciate world peace as well.

Edited by MoDoy

2 hours ago, Rizos said:

Yes you are right, asking scammers for info wasnt smart.

No dude, for me talking shits about GMs for their back is typical for cowards and liers. If u havent reason lie and u stay for own ideas, u tell it GMs, not crying on ally chat like little b.tch.

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

image.png.0d6b5eab4100dfc5e3d94d978e25d8a9.png

how cool can you be to post screenshots from ally discord after getting kicked :D 

Wow. small autistic boy have fun from cut post where Stiba saying: I am gay.  Maybe all 10y olds kids have cool fun now and you + my fans club too. ?

So bad that im guy living in atheist czech republic in year 2018 with gays friends where word "gay" is it normal term like heterosexual, nothing more.

16 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

So bad that im guy living in atheist czech republic in year 2018 with gays friends where word "gay" is it normal term like heterosexual, nothing more.

is atheism in CZ considered something like veganism in rest of the world? that you gotta remind it to people every 10 mins just so they dont forget? :D good that you have "normal" friends which are in state which was considered as mental illness before mass media was offered to stupid masses :P

Výsledok vyhľadávania obrázkov pre dopyt when you didnt tell any1 you are vegan for 10 minutes

ps: if someone does something stupid, people will say he did something stupid, no need to pretend everything is fine just because he has higher "social" status than you

Edited by MoDoy
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

No dude, for me talking shits about GMs for their back is typical for cowards and liers. If u havent reason lie and u stay for own ideas, u tell it GMs, not crying on ally chat like little b.tch.

Wow. small autistic boy have fun from cut post where Stiba saying: I am gay.  Maybe all 10y olds kids have cool fun now and you + my fans club too. ?

cringe.gif

*tips fedora*

@MoDoy Compare food style with progress mind? Gj bobo :D

45 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

ps: if someone does something stupid, people will say he did something stupid, no need to pretend everything is fine just because he has higher "social" status than you

If someone does something stupid, fair guy who isnt coward tell him true and dont care if other guy has higher "social status than him. Sneaky stupid leader wil have tons of difference faces. Some like calling koreans monkeys and for few months need them back. 

8 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

@MoDoy Compare food style with progress mind? Gj bobo :D

If someone does something stupid, fair guy who isnt coward tell him true and dont care if other guy has higher "social status than him. Sneaky stupid leader wil have tons of difference faces. Some like calling koreans monkeys and for few months need them back. 

yeah, right, and some people are great at writing fairy tales for good night ^_^