Sign in to follow this  
Pendragon

First refined Baium

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

what exactly did that change my statement i didnt remember any? sorry i dont remember fights with you :(

Classic denial mechanism. Your brain simply does not remember the failures.... Thats why You feel like You always win.

wtf are these clown fiesta posts.modoy is top and no1 wants to fight him pt vs pt cuz he is supperior and can outsmart him.you are all jealous.what if occasionally u killed his pt.propably they got mass disconnect or slept over keyboard.fw could never lose by any pt without good reason.

3 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

wtf are these clown fiesta posts.modoy is top and no1 wants to fight him pt vs pt cuz he is supperior and can outsmart him.you are all jealous.what if occasionally u killed his pt.propably they got mass disconnect or slept over keyboard.fw could never lose by any pt without good reason.

@Pendragon look who is ditching mini epics to shitpost on forum

1 minute ago, SemenArsonist said:

@Pendragon look who is ditching mini epics to shitpost on forum

i bet i teach all of u good enough to farm mini epics.so when i want chill my Saturday night and read some posts in forum u can make it without any problems.

1 minute ago, iAxZp said:

i bet i teach all of u good enough to farm mini epics.so when i want chill my Saturday night and read some posts in forum u can make it without any problems.

damn, perks obtained sacred RB tactics of mighty JF? :| we are doomed

jf referring is routine.u cant provoke me sweetie.u can go back to ur fishing and protecting 60lvls in abg hoping they gonna lvl up and feed u like tfd did in oly

1 minute ago, iAxZp said:

jf referring is routine.u cant provoke me sweetie.u can go back to ur fishing and protecting 60lvls in abg hoping they gonna lvl up and feed u like tfd did in oly

i havent fish for like half year probably :D also olympiad is the least thing we need other new people for, we did just fine with 3-5 people ^_^

Just now, MoDoy said:

i havent fish for like half year probably :D also olympiad is the least thing we need other new people for, we did just fine with 3-5 people 

sure ?