Sign in to follow this  
Pendragon

First refined Baium

5 minutes ago, Rip said:

Well current opposition is doing every pt vs pt unless they have 4times more hero

you have no current opposition :D

1 minute ago, driver said:

i think he was trolling about u guys 

hard to believe, dont remember when was last time 1 party came for us :D

2 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

people dont care about u guys anymore. and i dont seewhy should a pt with lower lvl, equip and no hero try to kill your party. 

i remember how OP was anytime while hero, now nobody cares about him in pvp.

6 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

You keep forgeting our party exists and how you been avoiding us for last 2 months

Just now, Pendragon said:

You keep forgeting our party exists and how you been avoiding us for last 2 months

well biz cp almost got 78 lvl so i think they also can kick their but

21 minutes ago, Pendragon said:

you keep forgetting your party always gates to your second party, which makes it not party vs party anymore

also 1 fight party vs party you even put to video, very hilarious how you didnt want to move from stairs to 11 and we had to come to you from entrance of 10, eventho we had no bishop and we didnt bring nirvana hero and dankolov hero (rizos wanted to have some fun on dagger, so my ass that we never fight unless we have 4 more heroes :P), and even there you waited 2 mins on stairs right above us, just sending your pets :D

also didnt we fight you on 11 when you ambushed us? that time when pipenov came to aid? or did we PR/relog? how exactly did we dodge?

Edited by MoDoy

44 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

you keep forgetting your party always gates to your second party, which makes it not party vs party anymore

We did that 3 months ago when we had 0 heroes in eu against 4/6 in your cp, no valour with mages against melee, everyone dies from 1 tyrant aoe, this was the only month you actually did something against my party, for that same reason.

also 1 fight party vs party you even put to video, very hilarious how you didnt want to move from stairs to 11 and we had to come to you from entrance of 10, eventho we had no bishop and we didnt bring nirvana hero and dankolov hero (rizos wanted to have some fun on dagger, so my ass that we never fight unless we have 4 more heroes :P), and even there you waited 2 mins on stairs right above us, just sending your pets :D

wait, so you wait on the corner, with mele cp and its mages who have to push to 100 range against mele cp? are you that dense or pretending to be dense?

also didnt we fight you on 11 when you ambushed us? that time when pipenov came to aid? or did we PR/relog? how exactly did we dodge?

You never gank the floors which my cp are in.

I still can't decide if you're trolling or not by thinking you're actually top cp. you're 10-30 second material to us. That being said, ofcourse you're still good, very good, with some decent players in your cp, but you going around and saying you're 'quality' and perks are somehow mindless zerg is full exdee for me.

1 hour ago, Destabilomaterializacja said:

last time 7 vs 7 = you lose. ?

He didnt lose ..He let you won this fight as he doesnt want ppl to leave server because of boredom!

• Haha 2

Last time top serwer party Forum Warriors + support 5-6 peoples vs China party....... they lose, twice. Shame it was last month but hard to find them.

4 hours ago, Poseidon said:

wth, that was like what, april? thats your example against "i dont even remember when some party came for us last time"? :D

@Pendragon its same propaganda like from our side, sure, mage cp without valor, only with exception you had iaxzp always with you and we were even running funny setups :D and my ass you were doing it 3 months ago, gating your party to others, you were still doing it in september, i could probably find frapses how you were on 9th floor and 1st gated up to 11 to aid some fortuna cp or something(?) and then we decided to go for fatality cp on 7 twice and you gated there twice :D i dont think we are top cp and dont worry, i dont take losses that seriously if they werent result of some stupid act :P

last time we were fighting chinese on 9 they were the ones bressing like there is no tomorrow and bsoeing 1 by 1 (tho gotta say that we got smacked few times by their top tactic a.k.a. gate chege to floor with enemies and run everyone down with 24/7 speed potions :P )

6 hours ago, MoDoy said:

wth, that was like what, april? thats your example against "i dont even remember when some party came for us last time"? :D

sure, why not? ) after that i stopped playing till nowadays.

On 10/23/2018 at 7:10 PM, MoDoy said:

i'll remind u

T5eGC6p.jpg

On 10/23/2018 at 6:10 PM, MoDoy said:

3 minutes ago, etze said:

im just trying to set the facts straight here

what exactly did that change my statement i didnt remember any? sorry i dont remember fights with you :(

Edited by MoDoy

Just now, MoDoy said:

what exactly did that change to my statement i didnt remember any? sorry i dont remember fights with you :(

its been a long time  = [

11 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

what exactly did that change my statement i didnt remember any? sorry i dont remember fights with you :(

Thanks god u have friends like me and etze who could remind you