Sign in to follow this  
Pendragon

First refined Baium

2 hours ago, Pendragon said:

Damn its good to be rich, PAY 2 WIN boys.

jealous :( 

1 hour ago, felicioschlickmann said:

rich and don't activate Windows.. 

You don't get to become rich by wasting money on original software ? I bet even that L2 copy is pirated

Edited by FryderykChopin

1 hour ago, Pendragon said:

Damn its good to be rich, PAY 2 WIN boys.

sorry my friend ..... but Shakaa have refined like almost 2 weeks already. Really sorry i destroyed Your dream;/

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, YipMan said:

sorry my friend ..... but Shakaa have refined like almost 2 weeks already. Really sorry i destroyed Your dream;/

shaka doesnt have shit

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

14 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

#sharing pve achievement since there is no pvp achievement gz

same like you did with your 160cc or ADD about it also?

2 hours ago, driver said:

reminded me of your pve  and still we managed to come with 1-2 mixed parties

Shot00266.bmp

except maybe nansey i dont think there was much bragging about mini epics, its kinda obvious we were able to farm them since we were more and people gathered from other primes for them as well, about screen, everyone can do some nitpicking about numbers

image.thumb.png.961bdfa07b4146ed409dcb4a7dfd8126.png

Just now, MoDoy said:

except maybe nansey i dont think there was much bragging about mini epics, its kinda obvious we were able to farm them since we were more and people gathered from other primes for them as well, about screen, everyone can do some nitpicking about numbers

i show numbers from asia prime at priest where u can see a lot of wars, and you show me prime time in toi  

same story as with soil ally, they were not so many per total, but had better online.

1 minute ago, driver said:

i show numbers from asia prime at priest where u can see a lot of wars, and you show me prime time in toi  

same story as with soil ally, they were not so many per total, but had better online.

lots of wars in asia prime on priest - every second guy boxing 4-5 of his pt members to get xp on those, logging just when it spawns and logs off right when it dies

on other hand you see prime in toi during summer when apparently you didnt have numbers

46 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

lots of wars in asia prime on priest - every second guy boxing 4-5 of his pt members to get xp on those, logging just when it spawns and logs off right when it dies

on other hand you see prime in toi during summer when apparently you didnt have numbers

its not us with number, its you without people. better think how you got from tfd, darksky and nonfactors in asian prime where also was korea and sm to 0.

i see a lot of people leveling. i know a new side will raise, just hope it will be sooner.

2 minutes ago, driver said:

its not us with number, its you without people. better think how you got from tfd, darksky and nonfactors in asian prime where also was korea and sm to 0.

i see a lot of people leveling. i know a new side will raise, just hope it will be sooner. 

i couldnt agree more with that statement, i dont think perks as themselves have too much people or not, just all the friendly shares with china are kinda eh eh after you lost opposition

how we got to 0? very easily, not everybody likes to play in zerg ^_^ its funny how people think 2 CP clan destroyed 160 CC alliance and how bad and greedy we are, thats why we didnt get kicked all this time :D and you better wish someone makes opposition for you soon enough, coz will be sad if people start leaving coz of boredom nonstop pve :P

25 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

i couldnt agree more with that statement, i dont think perks as themselves have too much people or not, just all the friendly shares with china are kinda eh eh after you lost opposition

how we got to 0? very easily, not everybody likes to play in zerg ^_^ its funny how people think 2 CP clan destroyed 160 CC alliance and how bad and greedy we are, thats why we didnt get kicked all this time :D and you better wish someone makes opposition for you soon enough, coz will be sad if people start leaving coz of boredom nonstop pve :P

you talk like its first time one or another side fails and leaves with no opposition. 

we were opposition, had less numbers and for long time didnt farm epics. but still had 5 heroes and still could hold aden and kick ass of 20 heroes in some fights.

if your guys left without chance of getting back i can tell them thx for the fun, but if u leave just leave and stop reminding of the past. you guys are our ex - we will find a new girl. and just maybe she will have your eyes or hair  

• Like 3

2 hours ago, MoDoy said:

but who was the snitch in the PMs of the image? 5 bucks on jerryz

1 hour ago, driver said:

you talk like its first time one or another side fails and leaves with no opposition. 

we were opposition, had less numbers and for long time didnt farm epics. but still had 5 heroes and still could hold aden and kick ass of 20 heroes in some fights.

if your guys left without chance of getting back i can tell them thx for the fun, but if u leave just leave and stop reminding of the past. you guys are our ex - we will find a new girl. and just maybe she will have your eyes or hair  

ofc its not first time, and it wont be last time either and i also hope someone will make opposition for you so the server wont stay as swamp (you know how server ended when DL disbanded and highest lvl parties started leaving coz they had nothing to do and without pvp there was no fun farming) ;) and i dont think we (CP) are leaving, its just we wont try to make opposition i guess

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

ofc its not first time, and it wont be last time either and i also hope someone will make opposition for you so the server wont stay as swamp (you know how server ended when DL disbanded and highest lvl parties started leaving coz they had nothing to do and without pvp there was no fun farming) ;) and i dont think we (CP) are leaving, its just we wont try to make opposition i guess

well my point with new wars will have your haird or eyes ment that you or somebody from wars will join them  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, driver said:

well my point with new wars will have your haird or eyes ment that you or somebody from wars will join them   

somebody from wars, like for example? :D i guess there could be these elite warriors NA party left :P

Just now, MoDoy said:

somebody from wars, like for example? :D i guess there could be these elite warriors NA party left :P

you, tfd, korea and other guys who exp at the moment. they are more then i thought, but pretty slow.

I hope your new opposition plays exactly like you, dodging every party vs party, doing only 30x9s and killing you with boredom not giving you any pvp fun ever.

1 minute ago, weeeeD said:

I hope your new opposition plays exactly like you, dodging every party vs party, doing only 30x9s and killing you with boredom not giving you any pvp fun ever.

to be fair this game is not only about 9vs9 ^_^

5 minutes ago, weeeeD said:

Well current opposition is doing every pt vs pt unless they have 4times more hero