Helldude

Coming from Classic NA

Hello.

My name is Robert and i just quit the l2classic na after two weeks of suffering, it was my first classic experience and for some reason i like the game but hate the server i choose to play in, Aden is full of br's and i don't like the playstyle of those people.

My question is, how old is this sever? is worth to start playing here from 0? I'm from Venezuela and my utc is -4, is there any NA clans rec? server population? or is just log for sieges and some pvp in the weekends. I should stay on classic na?

My main language is spanish but i do have a moderate level of english, i can use discord/ts.

I plan to main ee or sws, i dont know yet. I will be able to dual box? is this server free to play? I can play with the na classic folder and just download the updater or i need to download all the game?

Edited by Helldude

Well, welcome to the server.  Like you I made the move from Aden.  The server is entirely worth joining even years late.  All it means is the economy is esablished and you dont have to fight for exp spots.

Though you should probably not lump all brs into one neat package.  IV met alot of decent ones

• Thanks 2

49 minutes ago, Helldude said:

Hello.

My name is Robert and i just quit the l2classic na after two weeks of suffering, it was my first classic experience and for some reason i like the game but hate the server i choose to play in, Aden is full of br's and i don't like the playstyle of those people.

My question is, how old is this sever? It is 3 years old is worth to start playing here from 0? yes, many new ppl comes back from official and start from 0  I'm from Venezuela and my utc is -4, is there any NA clans rec? server population?atm endgame is suffering as ppl wait for new update but mid game is fine, it's a good time to start playing  or is just log for sieges and some pvp in the weekends. I should stay on classic na?

My main language is spanish but i do have a moderate level of english, i can use discord/ts.

I plan to main ee or sws, i dont know yet. I will be able to dual box?you can dual box only if u buy premium account eiter for real money or adena in game is this server free to play?yes I can play with the na classic flonder and just download the updater or i need to download all the game? you have to download full game

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Helldude said:

Thanks all for the replies, i will give it a try. To bad i will not be able to dualbox, thinking of playing a wc main then :).

Just a word of warning, a lot of people have WC boxed so you might find it rather difficult finding parties... Otherwise I agree to what was written above - I'm one of the ppl waiting for next patch to arrive here so in the meanwhile I tried the NCwest as well, but the more I play there the more I appreciate this server really 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, FryderykChopin said:

Just a word of warning, a lot of people have WC boxed so you might find it rather difficult finding parties... Otherwise I agree to what was written above - I'm one of the ppl waiting for next patch to arrive here so in the meanwhile I tried the NCwest as well, but the more I play there the more I appreciate this server really 

And what do you recommend to play then? EE? i find hard to lvl up an EE w/o any kind of nuker to dual or maybe i should pick an solo class like DA or Tyrant? 

as rip said, end game is kinda boring right now, most old players have moved to fool around in na classic until zaken update here (which hopefully will be soon). its been around a year without an update BUT there's a lot of pissed off people from na classics that migrated here already and i'm pretty sure more will come. low/mid level game is super good right now

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, etze said:

as rip said, end game is kinda boring right now, most old players have moved to fool around in na classic until zaken update here (which hopefully will be soon). its been around a year without an update BUT there's a lot of pissed off people from na classics that migrated here already and i'm pretty sure more will come. low/mid level game is super good right now

Well that gives me sometime to catch up high lvls i hope haha. What about the NA population? its mostly EU prime time? or there are some international clans?

Well that gives me sometime to catch up high lvls i hope haha. What about the NA population? its mostly EU prime time? or there are some international clans?

there used to be EU vs EU prime, CHN vs Korea in asia and in na it was mostly 2 different south american sides. I am also one of the long term players waiting for the new patch that hasn't been active for a while here, so i can't speak of the current NA population, but i imagine a lot of them are currently on the official NA one.

• Thanks 1

there is eu, na and asia prime.

na has mostly new players now and its getting kinda populated again

it was dead for like a month. some 70+ lvl players are back from what i see. 45-65 lvls mostly i'd say

eu prime is eu prime.. no end game competition bu there's plenty of newcomers as well

and asia prime, its just chinese right now not sure what koreans are doing. hadnt seen them playing as a side for a month or so, they popped up last siege and got a castle and they are farming toi again, at least 1-2 pts from them

Edited by etze
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, etze said:

and asia prime, its just chinese right now not sure what koreans are doing. hadnt seen them playing as a side for a month or so, they popped up last siege and got a castle and they are farming toi again, at least 1-2 pts from them

Koreans are just splitted into 3 different sides right now ...... seems like some serious drama accurred to them.

They are mostly visable at raid bosses.

10 minutes ago, Helldude said:

Thanks again for all the replies, seems like i'll be driving an ee for an already established cp. Hope to see you all in game.

May i know which cp? :D 

2 hours ago, Rip said:

May i know which cp? :D 

Actually i didnt even know the name or which clan they're playing, i will give it a try a few days to see if we can work well together. 

17 hours ago, YipMan said:

Koreans are just splitted into 3 different sides right now ...... seems like some serious drama accurred to them.

They are mostly visable at raid bosses.

lol? seriously?

didn't know shit, thought they joined na classic too or some shit thats why they joined different clans

On 11/9/2018 at 7:36 PM, Helldude said:

is worth to start playing here from 0?

server is getting filled with newbies everyday. many people left ncsoft and more will, because as offi it's real trashbag and this server is one of the greatest privates. few new clans appeared in the battlefield for raidbosses. Most of high levels waiting for patch, so it's more likely pve period now. you should join server discord channel and search for a group to play with. then you know the class which you should play for, but in your case I would take the most interesting for you, because it's not 2-3 months gameplay, people sit here for a years

Edited by BoogeyMan
  • Thanks 1

Brazilians are probably the third biggest community in L2. Wherever you go, there will always be some brazilians around, you can't help it. You'll find a lot of them here on Club as well, maybe not as many as 1 month ago. It seems that 80% of br community from Club moved to Classic NA. 

I'm Brazilian myself, and I understand why we upset others but I'm curious on what you don't like about us.

Anyway, about this server. It worths spending your time and money here, I'd definetely come back again if NA fails for me.

1 hour ago, Torres said:

i'm Brazilian myself, and I understand why we upset others but I'm curious on what you don't like about us.

1) kkkkkkkkk

2) huehuehuehue

3) mimimimimimimi

4 hours ago, Torres said:

Brazilians are probably the third biggest community in L2. Wherever you go, there will always be some brazilians around, you can't help it. You'll find a lot of them here on Club as well, maybe not as many as 1 month ago. It seems that 80% of br community from Club moved to Classic NA. 

I'm Brazilian myself, and I understand why we upset others but I'm curious on what you don't like about us.

Anyway, about this server. It worths spending your time and money here, I'd definetely come back again if NA fails for me.

I think is more about the "kkkkkk" thing and about feeling superior to others when they're obviously not. But yes i have made a lot of good br's friend in my past servers, but the ones playing in aden makes me sick.

Yeah the "kkkkkkk" is just a signature of Brasil players... It's like Greek players have this "xaxaxaxa" and Russians use the "))))))))))))))))", both of which as expressions are rather confusing in nature since they're both apparently used in completely different situations