Kse

Event: Summer Feast

1 hour ago, bsklakis2 said:

Most of end game people have full skills and epics already. Bad decision. 

QQ, then i guess we dont need update yet coz we didnt come to end game with our cp

9 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

QQ, then i guess we dont need update yet coz we didnt come to end game with our cp

Just send an unhappy message to @San0 he will know what to do.

• Haha 1

Well I guess it's fair to call this event an absolute trash, I think we can all agree that this was just a poor attempt and the real summer event is yet to come :) 

Just this time around please don't listen to the loud QQers, it was perfectly reasonable to have the cloth pieces in the reward list.

• Like 2

I never thought I'd be so relieved that the event items stopped dropping. Every single fruit that I got was reminding me that this mess is actually a summer event and that we most likely aren't getting anything for next couple of months. As Dr. Seuss says:

DrSeuss.thumb.jpg.aa8daa438af7c8c6e2ecf31181d69cf0.jpg

• Like 1

I really don't get why ppl was buying items for this event, I was surprised to see all my meat sold at 15k each ( raise around 20-25kk during the whole event, better than nothing meh!) am I missed something? every chest would cost 1,5kk, the chances to get something more valuabe than 1,5kk were pretty low.

Where was  the catch?

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Avesdiber said:

The paranoid part of me thinks this was a scam to get people to send in SASE's and not have to answer. Peel the unused postage off to use on their own envelopes.

Interesting to see an actual spam post here but you're right at one thing, that event definitely DID feel like a scam