ProGressive

Tips for new players

u can earn aroud 400k adena per 24 hours of fishing . put your computer to good use : )

Edited by TrekPazt
  • Like 1

Nice video

5:25  he I found the animation canceling in 2016-2017. It can be used without mp too from what i can remember, so in that case is useful. but if you dont do it right, you dont do dmg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxyNoY9-7zI

I liked the format of the video, still can be improved with content from this server ?

3 minutes ago, Cyane said:

Nice video

5:25  he I found the animation canceling in 2016-2017. It can be used without mp too from what i can remember, so in that case is useful. but if you dont do it right, you dont do dmg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxyNoY9-7zI

I liked the format of the video, still can be improved with content from this server ?

Holy moly u have way better movie, had to put that one :D 

#8 I didnt make myself, took from some guy.

Edited by ProGressive

The hp potion macro works also for cp potions.

Faster pickupmacro:

/pickup
/delay 0.1
/pickup
/delay 0.1
/pickup
/delay 0.1
/pickup
/delay 0.1
/pickup
/delay 0.1
/pickup
/delay 0.1

When you put items in your warehouse you dont have to put exact number. For example: you have 1337 coal and you want to deposit them all fast just type 1111111 and enter.

Not playing today? But you have allot of free time tommorow? Tip: Take clan unity buff and log off. When you login you still have your clan unity buff. Then if it runs out you can take it again for that day. So its possible to have the clan unity bonus 2 times on 1 day. 

Want cheap BSOES? Just get the Giran harbor soes from the fishing dude. They only take 2/3 seconds to soe and are pretty cheap.

Oops you are flagged and you see nasty orcs coming your way! Quick relog, flag is gone and the day is saved!

Edited by Humble
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Humble said:

When you put items in your warehouse you dont have to put exact number. For example: you have 1337 coal and you want to deposit them all fast just type 1111111 and enter.

You can just Alt + Double left click.

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Fortuna said:

You can just Alt + Double left click.

I didn't think it worked here because I think I tried that once.. But you are right it works!

3 hours ago, Humble said:

Faster pickupmacro:

/pickup
/delay 0.1
/pickup
/delay 0.1
/pickup
/delay 0.1
/pickup
/delay 0.1
/pickup
/delay 0.1
/pickup
/delay 0.1

Holy FUUUUUG how did I not think of this in all those years I've been playing. Thanks!

• Haha 1

Also if you press and hold left mouse button and right mouse button you move in the direction the character is facing. This comes in handy when you are shopping in Giran harbor and dont want to zoom out all the time to move trough the masses of people. Its also pretty funny to do in 1st person mode, you can really do some crazy turns :P.

Also you can combine above tip with side stepping in pvp. You hold left+right button while running away then face enemy while doing attack press middle mouse button and your char will insta turn 180 and you hold left+right again till next attack and you repeat till enemy died. If you do this you move allot faster then manually clicking all over the screen because its instant.

Also same concept for kyting with archer offcourse :).

Edited by Humble

18 hours ago, Humble said:

Also if you press and hold left mouse button and right mouse button you move in the direction the character is facing. This comes in handy when you are shopping in Giran harbor and dont want to zoom out all the time to move trough the masses of people. Its also pretty funny to do in 1st person mode, you can really do some crazy turns :P.

Also you can combine above tip with side stepping in pvp. You hold left+right button while running away then face enemy while doing attack press middle mouse button and your char will insta turn 180 and you hold left+right again till next attack and you repeat till enemy died. If you do this you move allot faster then manually clicking all over the screen because its instant.

Also same concept for kyting with archer offcourse :).

But that needs 2 fingers , i just started to learnn controling one ?

Edited by Yomana

2 hours ago, Yomana said:

But that needs 2 fingers , i just started to learnn controling one ?

Put your fingers horizontally over your mouse so you can press 2 buttons at the same time.

16 hours ago, Afrodouche said:

Gtfo.

Malaka Shhhh.

13 hours ago, Humble said:

Put your fingers horizontally over your mouse so you can press 2 buttons at the same time.

Most people just make enter chat option holds W and with right mouse button controls view.

1 hour ago, ProGressive said:

Malaka Shhhh.

Most people just make enter chat option holds W and with right mouse button controls view.

Oh right, welp I use a ps4 controller so dont mind me :3