Sign in to follow this  
InstantKarma

Event 24 October

11 minutes ago, FryderykChopin said:

We just got the Zaken patch the other day, I think admins have enough work fixing the bugs... I don't think we're getting Halloween event this year tbh.

probably just some flashmob for anniversary/haloween

cloaks will be on shop, you will have to pay 50 euro for a cloak during this event.

i want a nice car, i pay for nice car.

you want a nice cloak, you pay for nice cloak.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, San0 said:

cloaks will be on shop, you will have to pay 50 euro for a cloak during this event.

this cloak gotta look badass for 50 eur my friend xD

not rly. most of mercedes looks ugly as fuk and they still cost hell of money

no one said you had to buy it, or will force anyway to buy mercedes, but some people still chose to

6 minutes ago, San0 said:

Hmmm 50 euros for a cloak. Maybe a car for cloak is better offer. We get the awesome cloaks @San0 gets his new car.

Is not better to go like 20 euros for cloak?? 

Actually very good idea, @San0 most of old players already got one from events. So if you ad the ones witch have been already in events for 300 col let's say and mby some new ones for 500. And later after few zaken kills and top clans will have zaken cloak add this one and others with this 5% hp bonus for 600 col. And after every event witch has cloak reward add it to Nostalgia for 300.

This way people will know they can farm event hard and mby get cloak or just buy from shop, or some who farmed the event but still didn't got one can have the option to get it with col.

This way there will be 0 harm done to server but it will  produce $ to support the server 

Edited by Werew

you dont know the community of the server you play on xD

i guaratee it i could put a cloakshop for 1 dolar and there would be people complaining and crying cuz we are hiding content behind paywalls and server is only good for donators.

also i dont like that idea.

the things we try to give on events that have huge visual impact are things that we want to be "unique" for the poeple who was with us when that happen.

you see a guy with the golden or silver cloak you know that person was playing already fuk ton of time ago when that 1 event where that item came out was running.

you see a guy with a phoenix agathion, you know that guy was playing back then when the event giving that item happen.

so yes people can start being prepared for some specific cosmetics to show up on shop but if its event related stuff, they will be for sale during the event period, to celebrate the event period, and then be vaulted in the walls of memory.

Then put only the ones that have been available till now in some event, there is no difference to  hats and wigs that you already have, 0 bonus  only looks, but will give  chance to any divas to look cool 

1 minute ago, Werew said:

Then put only the ones that have been available till now in some event, there is no difference to  hats and wigs that you already have, 0 bonus  only looks, but will give  chance to any divas to look cool 

also i dont like that idea.

the things we try to give on events that have huge visual impact are things that we want to be "unique" for the poeple who was with us when that happen.

you see a guy with the golden or silver cloak you know that person was playing already fuk ton of time ago when that 1 event where that item came out was running.

you see a guy with a phoenix agathion, you know that guy was playing back then when the event giving that item happen.

so yes people can start being prepared for some specific cosmetics to show up on shop but if its event related stuff, they will be for sale during the event period, to celebrate the event period, and then be vaulted in the walls of memory.

1 hour ago, San0 said:

This is probably even better, to make them available at Nostalgia for col only during event period.

This way the unlucky ones who don't get it from event can buy with col as well as the lazy ones but rich enough to spend   some $.

And being time limited offer will probably  make more people to buy it like Christmas sale or black Friday when you buy useless shit only because is once a year.

And if you add other good rewards at events except cloak it will still make people farm it like crazy ( now it should be no drama for cloth reward with some low chances for example)

Edited by Werew