Sign in to follow this  
reactteam

Mini raids or what?

With all due respect to the administration and the creators of the game, but why raise of the monsters characteristics so much uped on the island? Yes, it was worth making them stronger, but not so that even +6 bw set cant help and you fall from two hits. It was so great, that we have new patch and new location. But what now? Where to solo exping? Guys its not fair and dissapointing us( i speak from all neautral clan LostSouls, thats farms a lot on solo locs). Please lets fix it once more but nerf their attack please!

Edited by reactteam

11 hours ago, reactteam said:

With all due respect to the administration and the creators of the game, but why raise of the monsters characteristics so much uped on the island? Yes, it was worth making them stronger, but not so that even +6 bw set cant help and you fall from two hits. It was so great, that we have new patch and new location. But what now? Where to solo exping? Guys its not fair and dissapointing us( i speak from all neautral clan LostSouls, thats farms a lot on solo locs). Please lets fix it once more but nerf their attack please!

If you farm solo spots then i recommend rooms after npc room. Exp on 78 is almost similar to SV and mobs dying really quick with just pp/wc buff. Problem solved?

6 minutes ago, Yes i am said:

how many lvls you think you can go in toi area ? @Lafi Cause i see you growing in SV untagged.........

So what? ... i was untaged when i was last from TT who stand on the server.. and now also im the last from TT playing on server... but i dont get it what's your point... u dont know how to farm... lol...

now im here to open your eyes and try to use google sometimes... gl
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXLouqxWOmw

On 10/31/2019 at 11:46 AM, Lafi said:

So what? ... i was untaged when i was last from TT who stand on the server.. and now also im the last from TT playing on server... but i dont get it what's your point... u dont know how to farm... lol...

Thats different patch (

On 10/31/2019 at 6:46 AM, Lafi said:

Very bad example of how to use google lol

• Confused 1