fithlaff@gmail.com

Bug by Chrisilla

I must dissagree with you :) on my video I showed that sacrifice shouldn’t be depended on any diffrence boost”s like skills, passives, epics bonuses and skills bonuses (80icona, tol, 80sws which gives bonus) adictionaly i checked that sacrifice shouldn”t be able to crit. So there is no chance to heal more than basic constant number of hp with sacrifice. When I use normal heal on video, we can see that all this things have really big impact on normal heal. But should”t do impact to sacrifice skill

This condition is enough for me. Ofc its test from kamael, but as I said sacrifice wasn”t changed (if someone can prove that it changed i will sorry) :)

Its impossible to do all tests properly with same conditions, becouse I”m not gm/official tester with gm”s panel, so I do what I can to show you bugs (not all bugs are really huge but still it is worth to report :)

About fruits -ok, its really small bug and probably don”t need to be fixed(mayby in next patch or something) 

colour pet - pity :( 

Edited by [email protected]

Bug ID: 10Chris

Priority: Low

Bug Name: Daily mission: Participate in 1 Olympiad Match don't work properly

Summary: Daily mission: Participate in 1 Olympiad Match don't work properly. Mission should give chance to receive Special Dragon Fruit 1 time per week after participate on Olympiad

Tested on l2 classic club - Zaken patch and Step to reproduce: 

1. Log in Classic.club server

2. Participate in Olympiad on Friday or Saturday

3. Collect reward from daily mission

Excepted results:

In daily mission is possible receive Special Dragon Fruit

Actual results:

Daily mission: Participate in 1 Olympiad Match don't work. After participate on Olympiad it is impossible to collect reward

Bug ID: 11Chris

Bug Name: Daily mission: Participate in 10 Olympiad Match don't work properly

Summary: Daily mission: Participate in 1 Olympiad Match don't work properly. Mission should give chance to receive XP/SP Scrool - Normal one time per week after participatei in 10 fights on Olympiad 

2. Participate 10timers in Olympiad on Friday or Saturday

3. Collect reward from daily mission

Excepted results:

In daily mission is possible receive XP/SP Scrool - Normal

Actual results:

Daily mission: Participate in 10 Olympiad Match don't work. After participate in 10 fights on Olympiad it is impossible to collect reward

Exemplary bug reporting, thanks for your work :)

As for the last reported bug, I'll add that all daily rewards behave a bit funky right now. For example, when you pick a daily hunting reward before reset and you're online during it's "reset time", it doesn't reset and you have to wait for another day. Also once I was able to pick 'weekly enchant' reward 3 times in the spawn of 6 days - can't remember how I did it, but it's also certainly something that doesn't behave the way it should.

• Thanks 1

Bug ID: 12Chris

Bug Name: Rage mode on RB is longer than should be

Summary: Rage mode on RB now is lasts 20 minut, when should only 10minut.

Tested on l2 classic club - Zaken patch and Gran Kain (kamael patch, but I'm almost sure that it wasn't changed)

Step to reproduce: 

2. hit rb (50 level +)

3. wait 20 minutes

4. after RB activated notice time

5. check real RB rage mode

6. Compare with official server 

Excepted results:

RB rage mode lasts 10 minutes.

Actual results:

RB rage mode lasts more (about 20 minutes).

link where I tested it on RU classic official server Gran Kain (action starts after 1:15, sorry for voice effects :))

Bug ID: 13Chris

Bug Name: Harit shouldn't attack first after respawn

Summary: Harit shouldn't attack first after respawn. Now he attack directly after respawn, when he should be "calm"

Tested on l2 classic club - Zaken patch and Gran Kain (kamael patch, but I remember how it was work on Einhasad on zaken and antharas patch)

Step to reproduce: 

2. kill some mobs like Harit Lizardman Warrior

3. wait till Harit respawn near you

4. wait till Harit start aggro on you

5. check same on official server and compare 

Excepted results:

Harit don't attack first after respawn

Actual results:

Harit attack first after respawn and use agro skill

link where I tested it on RU classic official server Gran Kain and Classic club:

about these harits, i remember the ghosts had different behavior on off than they have on club, on official they were spawning different amount of mobs depending how many people were standing close to you (so for example you had your box buffers following you when you killed the mob, then it was spawning 3-4(?) mobs, if you had just 1 box, it was spawning like 2 mobs, if you were solo, then 1 mob (or something like that)

on club i think you can spawn only 1 harit, no matter how many ppl are around you

Yes on off with 1 char - 1 harit, 2char - 1/2 harits, 3-4 chars - 2/3 harits. here I can test only if someone will help me, becouse I dont have premium acc :P The multipling of mobs when you was farming with main+2 boxes did this location very efficient

Bug ID: 14Chris

Priority: Medium

Bug Name: Harit has wrong hp

Summary: Harits is now like 1x mobs, when they should have 2x hp

Tested on l2 classic club - Zaken patch and Gran Kain (kamael patch, but I remember how it was work on Einhasad on zaken and antharas patch)

Step to reproduce: 

2. kill some mobs like Harit Lizardman Warrior

3. wait till Harit respawn near you

4. kill some harits

5. check same on official server and compare 

Excepted results:

Harit have 5574 hp

Actual results:

Harit has less hp (about 2400) (I do 2167 dmg, and harit is almost dead, when on movies we can see, that i need do a lot more dmg to kill it on official server)

image.thumb.png.26ec4f86b3f32410b64ab9035344f7ac.png

link where I tested it on RU classic official server Gran Kain and Classic club:

https://youtu.be/L10IOxAhyd0

https://youtu.be/E3aCWUwgf0s

• Like 1

On 11/23/2019 at 4:04 PM, [email protected] said:

I must dissagree with you :) on my video I showed that sacrifice shouldn’t be depended on any diffrence boost”s like skills, passives, epics bonuses and skills bonuses (80icona, tol, 80sws which gives bonus) adictionaly i checked that sacrifice shouldn”t be able to crit. So there is no chance to heal more than basic constant number of hp with sacrifice. When I use normal heal on video, we can see that all this things have really big impact on normal heal. But should”t do impact to sacrifice skill

This condition is enough for me. Ofc its test from kamael, but as I said sacrifice wasn”t changed (if someone can prove that it changed i will sorry) :)

Its impossible to do all tests properly with same conditions, becouse I”m not gm/official tester with gm”s panel, so I do what I can to show you bugs (not all bugs are really huge but still it is worth to report :)

About fruits -ok, its really small bug and probably don”t need to be fixed(mayby in next patch or something) 

colour pet - pity :( 

We did a tread and had a debate about adding some boosts to tk , sorc, sps , sr,he so people can play them too,  some people ask to boost pala to but I knew his heals are good and with 80 skill I considered he doesn't need any boost , I didn't know his sacrifice does more heal than should .

I think GM should remove just chance for crit ( 5k+ heal on crit is too much) on sacrifice and leave the rest as it is so pala doesn't become just box and be played as what he is support tank with heal.

And now if we agree pala got a small boost to become useful mby we can consider the other small boost we discussed like shield bash on tk , no range penalty for sr with focus fire and no movement restrictions for he in snipe and BTM for sorc sps @San0, @Koll

Edited by Werew

It is hard bug to report but I will try and mayby it will be enough to repare

Bug ID: 15Chris

Priority: High

Bug Name: Rb Rage time is not working properly (but in another way than on bug 12Chris

Summary: There is chance to bug Rb Rage (50+ level) Today there was situation when one of party farm rb (Timak Priest Ragoth). The Rb used Berserker mode (Rage) for over 35minutes. It shouldn't be possible in any way

Tested on l2 classic club - Zaken patch 

2. find 50+ levels RB with Rage

3. Try farm rb properly

Excepted results:

After 20 minutes RB should used Rage mode for 20minutes (should be 10minutes but it is reported in 12Chris bug id, it is now set on 20 - ok) 

Actual results:

After 20 minutes RB  used Rage mode for more than 20minutes - about 35minutes (should be 10minutes but it is reported in 12Chris bug id, it is now set on 20 - ok) 

If it is possible I am requesting the disclosure of rage mode code for discussion and to check what is wrong. (On forum there was report with charm skill bug on rb and etc, so fix is needed for sure)

Time of bosses rage to compare with logs or something

image.png.4cafb23c2f4d0e8c0e5711114bee662a.png

Bug ID: 16Chris

Bug Name: There is not information about using RB mode by RB

Summary: There should be information on the middle of screen for characters in specific range near RB that RB use Rage mode.

Tested on l2 classic club - Zaken patch and Gran Kain (kamael patch, but I'm almost sure that it wasn't changed)

Step to reproduce: 

2. hit rb (50 level +)

3. wait 20 minutes

4. Try notice any information about RB rage mode

5. Compare with official server 

Excepted results:

When Rb is using rage mode there is information on the screen (on russian version: Рейдовый босс впал в ярост!" -on english something like: Raid boss used Berserker/rage)

Actual results:

There is no information

The information we can saw on movies from previous bug report (ID bug: 12Chris)

link where I tested it on RU classic official server Gran Kain (action starts after 1:15, sorry for voice effects :))

Bug ID: 17Chris

Bug Name: There is not information that boss within 5 minutes will use rage mode

Summary: There should be information on the middle of screen for characters in specific range near RB that RB will use Rage mode within 5 minutes.

Step to reproduce: 

2. hit rb (50 level +)

3. wait 15 minutes

4. Try notice any information about future RB rage mode

5. Compare with official server 

Excepted results:

When to Rb rage mode remain only 5 minutes there is information on the screen (same as when rb is using rage mode)

Actual results:

There is no information

The information we can saw on screen (it's in from russian version, but you can easy traslate it and fix)

image.thumb.png.9f38b59ab79a4f7266261247211fca78.png

Bug ID: 18Chris

Priority: low

Bug Name: Shine effect from + 6 set don't work properly with transformation

Summary: Set +6 should give shine effect even under transformation. Now when you are in transormation state, there is no shine effect

2. Use dark assasin transformation

3. use set +6

4. notice shine effect

5. compare with official server

Excepted results:

There is glow - shine effect on character with +6 set, when you have effect of transformation 

Actual results:

There is no glow - shine effect on character with +6 set, when you have effect of transformation 

(thx Nksvl)

bugy19.png

bugy19a.png

• Like 1

Bug ID: 19Chris

Priority: high

Bug Name: Elixir of life % recovers bug

Summary: Elixir of life gives constant amonth of hp (1900) when should gives 50% of max hp

2. waste hp till you will have about 10% of yours max hp

3. use elixir of life

4. notice amoth which elixir gives

5. compare with official server and with official l2 club patch notes

Excepted results:

Elixir of lifes recovers 50% of your maximum hp

Actual results:

Elixir of lifes recovers 1900 hp

bugy20a.png

bugy20b.png

bug20.png

• Like 1

Bug ID: 20Chris

Bug Name: Elixir of mental strenght % recovers bug

Summary: Elixir of life gives constant amonth of mp (360) when should gives 20% of max mp

2. waste mp till you will have about 10% of yours max mp

3. use elixir of mental strenght

Excepted results:

Elixir of lifes recovers 20% of your maximum mp

Actual results:

Elixir of lifes recovers 360 mp

bugy21a.png

bugy21b.png

bugy20b.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 12/2/2019 at 7:23 PM, [email protected] said:

Summary: Elixir of life gives constant amonth of hp (1900) when should gives 50% of max hp

3. use elixir of life

Excepted results:

Actual results:

On 12/2/2019 at 7:30 PM, [email protected] said:

Summary: Elixir of life gives constant amonth of mp (360) when should gives 20% of max mp

Excepted results:

Actual results:

up, could we have changes on these? because those make really big difference if mental elixir gives 20% mp or 360 static mp, especially when you fight vs bigger nubers ^_^ or life elixir giving 50% hp (~6k on average class with fruit) instead of 1.9k HP, in case you get pulled or suddenly assisted from many people ;) 

On 12/2/2019 at 7:23 PM, [email protected] said:

3. use elixir of life

Excepted results:

Actual results:

On 12/2/2019 at 7:30 PM, [email protected] said:

Excepted results:

Actual results:

up for wrong values on elixirs, which are unplayable right now

up, elixir of mind should give 20% of max MP and elixir of life should give 50% of HP, right now they are giving low static values

On 3/31/2020 at 12:25 AM, MoDoy said:

up, elixir of mind should give 20% of max MP and elixir of life should give 50% of HP, right now they are giving low static values

up up