Sign in to follow this  
Pendragon

*Dont stop belieev... sucking*

was mistake to let him trade DS+15 for +12 with prominece. IF i ever play SE again can i borrow it? i ll spam promi+moh I PROMISE

38 minutes ago, Rizos said:

@MoDoy i cant see you in whole video, you said you are active :ph34r:

is everyone here playing also some different server?? how come i dont know about any of these pvps?? :< i bet the bards with tanks had to be confused when they tried to macro aggro me but was nowhere to be found :d 

also classic battle heal from mage ❤️ maybe my elemental heal is also as sick on classic :o 

image.png.92d6ac134a1281c760f2c04441c40c9b.png

4 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

also classic battle heal from mage ❤️ maybe my elemental heal is also as sick on classic :o 

if u take Infitity staff baium and qa mb mb...

2 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

is everyone here playing also some different server?? how come i dont know about any of these pvps?? :< i bet the bards with tanks had to be confused when they tried to macro aggro me but was nowhere to be found :d 

bishop use prominance, sorc heals himself and you still call more people. Are you alright?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Nelax said:

bishop use prominance, sorc heals himself and you still call more people. Are you alright?

cheap provoke, try again ;)

Just now, Nelax said:

its sph, but okay, i wasnt even there so i dont call more people, i am also alright! ^_^ 

1 minute ago, a1ex said:

if u take Infitity staff baium and qa mb mb...

well, obviously not everyone can do it (you need hero zerk for 100% healing power), but that just means if he can do it, my PW can too! 

image.thumb.png.567d1e68f64e9704afbd116edbf133ef.png

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

its sph, but okay, i wasnt even there so i dont call more people, i am also alright! ^_^ 

well, obviously not everyone can do it (you need hero zerk for 100% healing power), but that just means if he can do it, my PW can too! 

image.thumb.png.567d1e68f64e9704afbd116edbf133ef.png

yes. try nextime ) and dont forget up ur M.Crit dmg xD

3 minutes ago, a1ex said:

yes. try nextime ) and dont forget up ur M.Crit dmg xD

well, i have 5 times the power on the heal compared to mages, should be good enough even with a bit less m crit boost ^_^ 

is it true that if you press the skill buttons harder, your skills do more damage? i've heard that there's a line on l2.ini that you edit and it enables pressure sensitivity for mechanical keyboards, allowing l2 to track how hard you press the buttons and adjust the damage according to the force applied.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, SemenArsonist said:

is it true that if you press the skill buttons harder, your skills do more damage? i've heard that there's a line on l2.ini that you edit and it enables pressure sensitivity for mechanical keyboards, allowing l2 to track how hard you press the buttons and adjust the damage according to the force applied.

its true, it at least works for me in olympiad when i run with up arrow, same principle like in old racing games, thats the secret to become the fastest boi