Sign in to follow this  
Werew

Tallum body light and heavy

confusedki.png.e30d7c59f581c93e2b136c3f66a6cc25.png

I don't have anything of value to bring to the discussion, but I'm trying to understand, why wouldn't you just get an extra cloth and buy MJ heavy anyway? Especially since sealeds cost an absolute f*ckall here, and it's all about the towels.

59 minutes ago, FryderykChopin said:

I don't have anything of value to bring to the discussion, but I'm trying to understand, why wouldn't you just get an extra cloth and buy MJ heavy anyway? Especially since sealeds cost an absolute f*ckall here, and it's all about the towels.

Ye get one MJ circlet for me as well xd 

1 hour ago, FryderykChopin said:

what denko said, since DC/tallum helmets, which can be dropped from SV bosses everyday cost like 150-300kk, i wonder how much must MJ helmet cost, since it could be obtained just from baium and tuesday event until now (now chinese started to farm zaken, so that one might bring price a bit lower, still freaking a lot

I've read all patch notes and there is nothing about this and off players confirmed it was like this from begining so unless someone can bring proofs fix it pls

Sign in to follow this