Sign in to follow this  
Rizos

They brought Angerfist again!? vol.2

Just now, iOrdinator said:

How you won’t accept summoners land when you yourself rerolled to a summoner setup few days ago? : D 

i rerolled to summoners specially for this reason. to gather more evidence. i told you, i shouldnt crit a pr on ur boost for mcrit 4k. 

Hero tyrant hit for 3k OP AAAA all rerol to tyrant, broken gameeeeeeeee. Hero sh nuke for 7k on 1.7k m def. and hero cloak. everything guci boiz, game balanced ?

Edited by Rizos

Just now, Rizos said:

Hero tyrant hit for 3k OP AAAA all rerol to tyrant, broken gameeeeeeeee. Hero sh nuke for 7k on 1.7k m def. and hero cloak. everything guci boiz, game balanced ?

hero tyrant, has 3ple hp and way morepdef/mdef. if he hits non stop low mana cost 3k yes its also a lot. anyways, tyrants are normal,mages are normal.and i really hope archers will be now normal or at least wont feel unhappy. all i want is as balanced pvp as posible. can u blame me for that?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

hero tyrant, has 3ple hp and way morepdef/mdef. if he hits non stop low mana cost 3k yes its also a lot. anyways, tyrants are normal,mages are normal.and i really hope archers will be now normal or at least wont feel unhappy. all i want is as balanced pvp as posible. can u blame me for that?

Now srsly, imagien u cry to gms so much they nerf summoners, helaers, OLs, even WCs. DO u think if i finnish to exp my SH and i switch to it and ill nuke for like 30% more than wc on movie and 7-10k with when its hero, u gonna just accept it cos its mage? Or u gonna swicth ur jvls from BO +0 to MJ unsealed +5 instead of crying to Koll??

Edited by Rizos

1 minute ago, Rizos said:

Now srsly, imagien u cry to gms so much they nerf summoners, helaers, OLs, even WCs. DO u think if i finnish to exp my SH and i switch to it and ill nuke for like 30% more than wc on movie and 7-10k with when its hero, u gonna just accept it cos its mage? Or u gonna swicth ur jvls from BO +0 to MJ unsealed +5?

i never cry. stop abusing new patch changes that are temporary broken.

haha, temporay changes, WC is also temporary? PR skil power is also temporary? Who can know that? Who will refund me like 200-300kk for buf slot books and dyes on summoners?

Edited by Rizos

Next time tell me what u cry about to admins, so i know its temporary or not and i dont waste hard farmed cp adena ?

haha, temporay changes, WC is also temporary? PR skil power is also temporary? Who can know that? Who will refund me like 200-300kk for buf slot books and dyes on summoners?

dont invest on abusing, u and most of sheeps PAYED shitloads of gear for summoners. i didnt and non of my cp did. we just make an experiment. cuz we knew IT WONT last like u did also. you knew that a NOT announced updated patch would take fast changes. same as every game AFTER RELISING SOMETHING OP IT ALWAYS COME TO NERF

Dunno bro, for u its abusing, for me its farming undergeared handless ppl. Depends how ppl call stuff. As long as they pvp with each other w/o crying to admins for custom changes everything looks fine. 

P.S. WTS jvls

unknown.png

3 minutes ago, Rizos said:

Dunno bro, for u its abusing, for me its farming undergeared handless ppl. Depends how ppl call stuff. As long as they pvp with each other w/o crying to admins for custom changes everything looks fine. 

P.S. WTS jvls

unknown.png

well, u call it cry. i cal it facts. now stop cring over ur lost gear adjust and come fuck me on ur new setup tomorrow. i ll be there

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

this makes me really unhappy, whenever i speak about classic update, i literally say that in this update anything is possible if you put your mind into it, any setup is possible, any char has chances, you just need to have imagination, i thought i sent this message strongly like 3 years ago when i was smashing olympiad with SR when people said its impossible.

do you have imagination of rocking horse? that only tyrant/mage/archer should make dmg? who decides that? why? for example i clearly explained you in past that gladiator is perfect example of this. does gladi suck? hell yeah. is it unplayable? hell no. put it in archer setup, make out of him secondary DD frontline who hexes for your PRs and you have unstoppable machine out of that class and party setup, but hey, for that you just need to get over it that its not going to be your casual interlude 1vs1 master anymore but you will be assigned different role

also whoever says that archers are pitiful or should be sad in their current state (pre-nerf) also has no imagination, archers were more than fine just people prefer to take the easy way out, why should they tryhard in GC with archers, why should they tryhard in oly with archers, why should they tryhard on bosses with archers, when they can go tyrants and have everything served on silver plate

now who said tyrant/mage/archer should be DD? who decides that? what if i make out of DDs my supports and DDs out of my support? did we also make crime back in the time when uchiha CP recruited dajtovillage on necro to be our frontline/debuffer? because we made out of necro do something its not his primary role?

pathetic.

• Like 1

what are you trying to say here? that admins show preference to our side and only take our reports seriously? if so, say it directly, stop with the passive-aggressive bullshit

2 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

this makes me really unhappy, whenever i speak about classic update, i literally say that in this update anything is possible if you put your mind into it, any setup is possible, any char has chances, you just need to have imagination, i thought i sent this message strongly like 3 years ago when i was smashing olympiad with SR when people said its impossible.

do you have imagination of rocking horse? that only tyrant/mage/archer should make dmg? who decides that? why? for example i clearly explained you in past that gladiator is perfect example of this. does gladi suck? hell yeah. is it unplayable? hell no. put it in archer setup, make out of him secondary DD frontline who hexes for your PRs and you have unstoppable machine out of that class and party setup, but hey, for that you just need to get over it that its not going to be your casual interlude 1vs1 master anymore but you will be assigned different role

also whoever says that archers are pitiful or should be sad in their current state (pre-nerf) also has no imagination, archers were more than fine just people prefer to take the easy way out, why should they tryhard in GC with archers, why should they tryhard in oly with archers, why should they tryhard on bosses with archers, when they can go tyrants and have everything served on silver plate

now who said tyrant/mage/archer should be DD? who decides that? what if i make out of DDs my supports and DDs out of my support? did we also make crime back in the time when uchiha CP recruited dajtovillage on necro to be our frontline/debuffer? because we made out of necro do something its not his primary role?

pathetic.

i totally agree, now summoners are nerfed to normal. i am sure they deliver still good amount of dmg. play with anything u like. and daj was nice back to days indeed. i want ppl inspire on playing not abuse the strongest. the truth is server community have below avrg on skills and very casual game time numbers. so they cant really invest into get better on what they like utilize everything and actually succed with imagination.i really want every1 have opportunity have fun with his class eventho i cant have fun anymore with wl f.e. i answer you and i mean it I WANT this server LAST i want my time investment stays and the only way achieving this is make ideas doable not abusable. call me pathetic call me clown call me w/e u please, but u cant tell me i am cring for personal interest when i even searched to confirm to gms about pr skill power appling on tali and +8 set, when my clan member went to cry over mentali shild and i spended 1 hr of my personal time to go and  run tests to earn gms time to focus on more important things. i reported zaken shadow step non of you, eventho it was on my favor and i did before some wild sjeks/horzelius apeared and gm killed it. i only hided as personal interest an already reported and fixed bag on zaken patch about pow giving 10% attspeed but u didnt reported aswell eventho cipka had it. 

1 minute ago, iAxZp said:

i totally agree, now summoners are nerfed to normal. i am sure they deliver still good amount of dmg. play with anything u like. and daj was nice back to days indeed. i want ppl inspire on playing not abuse the strongest. the truth is server community have below avrg on skills and very casual game time numbers. so they cant really invest into get better on what they like utilize everything and actually succed with imagination.i really want every1 have opportunity have fun with his class eventho i cant have fun anymore with wl f.e. i answer you and i mean it I WANT this server LAST i want my time investment stays and the only way achieving this is make ideas doable not abusable. call me pathetic call me clown call me w/e u please, but u cant tell me i am cring for personal interest when i even searched to confirm to gms about pr skill power appling on tali and +8 set, when my clan member went to cry over mentali shild and i spended 1 hr of my personal time to go and  run tests to earn gms time to focus on more important things. i reported zaken shadow step non of you, eventho it was on my favor and i did before some wild sjeks/horzelius apeared and gm killed it. i only hided as personal interest an already reported and fixed bag on zaken patch about pow giving 10% attspeed but u didnt reported aswell eventho cipka had it. 

no, you want MY time and adena go into trash because of unannounced gamechanging updates every 2 weeks cos ppl cry to gm.

Just now, Rizos said:

no, you want MY time and adena go into trash because of unannounced gamechanging updates every 2 weeks cos ppl cry to gm.

i dont want ur time and adena investment go to trash. i want no1 is able to abuse things should be different.stop taking it personally it has nothing to do about u

1 hour ago, Rizos said:

Wonderful how china cry bout zaken mobs droping items, instant custom change, deviate cry bout summoners, nerf after 2 weeks. We report Bugged zaken raid tp in december or january no change, pr skill power 2 months waiting. I wonder whats gonna happen now. Every class we play gonna be nerfed? I heard enemies cry already about MOH on healers ?. Cant wait to log necros, im 100% sure they will hit harder than WCs or Summoners

Noone cried about summoners being strong, dunno where you're getting this info from. The nerf was actually too quick, imo. People weren't given the time to develop counter strategies. Once a significant amount of time has passed and summoners still "reign" without competition, then, yes, go on and nerf them. 

I also believe warcryers are sub-optimal, unless you wanna do something too specific. We'll see once we have fights without 20 sec delays ?

• Like 1

Either way those nerfs were justified, each class brings something specific to the table and can't fulfill all the roles, mages nuke and that's pretty much it(except for necro, but everyone has puri now so it's irrelevant). Ponies could do everything those last few weeks. Nuking better than any other class in the game, aoe nuking, stunning, canceling, healing, while being tanky as fuck with leather armor and transfer pain. I don't see what your point is when you guys were the first who started complaining about summoner nukes before rolling summoners. Maybe you shouldn't have invested in OE mage gear for the flavor of the month class that the admin team clearly said they were monitoring and were going to adjust according to player feedback. 

Also one more thing, tyrants bring way too much to the table too, personally I would nerf them slightly, mostly regarding their ranged capabilities. I think it's ridiculous that the only viable class for DDs on a melee party is tyrant solely because of their versatility. Either way, stop the QQ, the summoner nerf was justified.

Also, might be just me, but always thought that changes in such frequency burn out people rather than refreshing their will to play. 

4 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

Either way those nerfs were justified, each class brings something specific to the table and can't fulfill all the roles, mages nuke and that's pretty much it(except for necro, but everyone has puri now so it's irrelevant). Ponies could do everything those last few weeks. Nuking better than any other class in the game, aoe nuking, stunning, canceling, healing, while being tanky as fuck with leather armor and transfer pain. I don't see what your point is when you guys were the first who started complaining about summoner nukes before rolling summoners. Maybe you shouldn't have invested in OE mage gear for the flavor of the month class that the admin team clearly said they were monitoring and were going to adjust according to player feedback. 

Also one more thing, tyrants bring way too much to the table too, personally I would nerf them slightly, mostly regarding their ranged capabilities. I think it's ridiculous that the only viable class for DDs on a melee party is tyrant solely because of their versatility. Either way, stop the QQ, the summoner nerf was justified.

I tested summoners today. Today full stacked ES with soes +12 and full buff was Magic criting Jzoo for 800-1100. MAGIC CRITING. normal nukes for 300-400. How its possible power was reduced just by 10-15? Hard to believe.

@Rizos as you see fortuna even have different oppion of me. i can insure u eventho i doupt my word means anything for you or any1 else he didnt asked for nerf. but i did since day one, before u rolled to summoners before our pt did. u can ask gms. we both know what happened at offis and we both complained prior to update.

P.S: tbh i doupt i am SO IMPORTANT, that gms ignore or dont care about any1 elses oppinion and listen blindly to me. they kept with mostly u modoy and pose help this server on top for 4 years, i trust the process i trust gm team and their intentions. stop making public drama out of nowehre and be patient.

Edited by iAxZp

Just now, Rizos said:

I tested summoners today. Today full stacked ES with soes +12 and full buff was Magic criting Jzoo for 800-1100. MAGIC CRITING. normal nukes for 300-400. How its possible power was reduced just by 10-15? Hard to believe.

Why would they bother doing that shit? Give me one(1) reason. The most probable reason why the damaged dropped so much is because kys of eva skill power is being added in a retarded way to the total damage. I'm no coder but I am pretty sure that is it. Either way I don't see a motive for stealth nerfing the summoner nukes even more.

Just now, SemenArsonist said:

Why would they bother doing that shit? Give me one(1) reason. The most probable reason why the damaged dropped so much is because kys of eva skill power is being added in a retarded way to the total damage. I'm no coder but I am pretty sure that is it. Either way I don't see a motive for stealth nerfing the summoner nukes even more.

dunno, im not trying to guess, i just state facts. Summoners are true summoners now (nuke dmg suck hard). Atleast give em cookie like boost 3rd class summon speed like ncsoft did on official antharas, + some custom change if u custom reduce nuke power. Right now no way its worth for any facor pt to play this poop, mby if u go 3 hero summoners setup and assist well.

4 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

i can tell you first pvp vs chinese on summoners we got annihilated like little kids, just because they rushed us and AoEd us like there is no tomorrow in 5s with their mages/DAs and you can forget about such AoE on summoners, sure, summoners were insane on open space field where they had their space to nuke whatever came close, the moment you came close combat and got AoEd by tyrants/mages, that was game over for you on summoner

also who told you that you cannot have fun with WL? afaik Nabao was still playing WL after BW implementation, he posted videos, honestly it didnt look AS TERRIBLE as people describe it. Are you going to have same impact as on previous patch? no. is WL going to make it into top comp CPs? no. but who said you cannot have fun with it?

also tell me 1 thing why 5% drain on WCs passive is such a terrible thing that it needs to be nerfed tomorrow? afaik they got robbed of everything they had in pvps with puri song, right now they are usually just standing player who rebuffs from time to time - thats why people are even skipping WC/OL and take another DD instead of it - for you thats fun? thats all right? :D 

dunno, at least for me, fighting against tyrants/necro while DAs 80 rush me become pretty stale, changes were done and instantly after it nerfes came sooner than lightning before any1 even tried to play something against these summoners

dunno, im not trying to guess, i just state facts. Summoners are true summoners now (nuke dmg suck hard). Atleast give em cookie like boost 3rd class summon speed like ncsoft did on official antharas, + some custom change if u custom reduce nuke power. Right now no way its worth for any facor pt to play this poop, mby if u go 3 hero summoners setup and assist well.

then gather your evidence, chill out and provide reasonable proof to the admin team so they will consider adjusting them. Making drama topics with inflammatory remarks and innuendos doesn't help your case. The ones that profit the least from making classes completely unviable are the admins themselves because they lose server population. The opposite is also damaging for the server so they need to find the sweet spot. 

2 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

also who told you that you cannot have fun with WL? afaik Nabao was still playing WL after BW implementation, he posted videos, honestly it didnt look AS TERRIBLE as people describe it. Are you going to have same impact as on previous patch? no. is WL going to make it into top comp CPs? no. but who said you cannot have fun with it?

i am pretty sure if i play WL i can earn my place into any kind of cp if i have zaken and baium ring, how many ppl have this access? how many ppl will w8 2 mins to rape ur excistance right after without spam like tards spike trust on tanks around them? hmm maybe me and trashlord thats it. nabao is irrelevant and also its not real cuz nabao as nabao is shaka.