Sign in to follow this  
Rizos

They brought Angerfist again!? vol.2

Tyrant carried us again. Magic skills dmg perfectly balanced. Who do we nerf tomorrow? Poor warcryers cos too OP? Vote for tomorrow setup!!!!!!!

1. Necros
2. Healers
3. Nerfed summoners

Enjoy

P.S.

On 3/6/2020 at 5:06 PM, Rizos said:

what is not correct, you can buy on this server soes +9 for price of demon dagger +10 while mage weapons have much lower chance to enchant than physical weapons. On off you need to enchant like 20 soes to make 1 x +7, here u ench bop, sell and buy more op soes that top sides on off had only from broken events. Then on top of that you put patch that boost skill power on magic classes and gg. Here you have results. On off soes +10 would cost more than demon dagger +15, here you have broken economy kkk

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Rizos said:

Tyrant carried us again. Magic skills dmg perfectly balanced. Who do we nerf tomorrow? Poor warcryers cos too OP? Vote for tomorrow setup!!!!!!!

1. Necros
2. Healers
3. Nerfed summoners

Enjoy

P.S.

• Like 1

Wonderful how china cry bout zaken mobs droping items, instant custom change, deviate cry bout summoners, nerf after 2 weeks. We report Bugged zaken raid tp in december or january no change, pr skill power 2 months waiting. I wonder whats gonna happen now. Every class we play gonna be nerfed? I heard enemies cry already about MOH on healers ?. Cant wait to log necros, im 100% sure they will hit harder than WCs or Summoners

Edited by Rizos
  • Haha 1

is that cry needed? ALL classes should and will be adjusted. TY for testing live this server things that need to be changed. without ur endless need to bring attention to ur cp we wouldnt have so much feedback. 

Just now, iAxZp said:

is that cry needed? ALL classes should and will be adjusted. TY for testing live this server things that need to be changed. without ur endless need to bring attention to ur cp we wouldnt have so much feedback. 

already cried to admin? should we prepare for nerf already? 9_9

Just now, MoDoy said:

already cried to admin? should we prepare for nerf already? 9_9

dunno you can ask em. lets see what they have to say.

well, because i didnt see any kind of these messages back in the time when tyrants/necros/DAs were OP (ps: they still are), people played with what they have, suddenly that become big problem? :o 

3 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

SPOILERS!!! I can tell u every magic class with decent skill reuse and nuke power 90-120, results gonna be the same. Just wait several days well log other classes too ?

Edited by Rizos

mages were always broken on this server cos of items. U just played with sjeks on ur side, not against him so mby u didnt notice. We tried hard, made mj jvls ++ unsealed in full cp, still geting 7k nuikes in previous patch. We just never cried like u to gms and were never listened by them about class balance remarks. Now since we bought several borken soes we gonna make several funny movies, especcially that there was not understood custom buff for mages with kiss of eva that multiplies the effect

Edited by Rizos

22 minutes ago, Rizos said:

mages were always broken on this server cos of items. U just played with sjeks on ur side, not against you so mby u didnt notice. We tried hard, made mj jvls ++ unsealed in full cp, still geting 7k nuikes in previous patch. We just never cried like u to gms and were never listened by them about class balance remarks. Now since we bought several borken soes we gonna make several funny movies, especcially that there was not understood custom buff buff for mages with kiss of eva that multiplies the effect

so your argument is i had sjeks by my side? when excactly the past 12 months i had sjeks by my side? if gms dont listen to u it means u dont talk to them with facts and arguments like they need. coming on forum and spreading shit wont get u far. u just go on private and make a proper converastion. gms dont change things cuz i or fortuna asked, they changed cuz they iniated this patch on this purpose.

Edited by iAxZp

8 minutes ago, MusulmoN said:

I like this radio Kappa. Nice music playing on this radio.

@Fortuna can i go back play on my soultaker if they fix Kiss of Eva on necros? ?

u didnt liked my sorc? : - (

9 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

so your argument is i had sjeks by my side? when excactly the mast 12 months i had sjeks by my side? if gms dont listen to u it means u dont talk to them with facts and arguments like they need. coming on forum and spreading shit wont get u far. u just go on private and make a proper converastion. gms dont change things cuz i or fortuna asked, they changed cuz they iniated this patch on this purpose.

Difference is we are not cry babies like you. When we see mages are op we enchant jvls, buy core 3, exp paladins. When we see meeels are op we buy +8 bw on bish etc.

When you think some class is OP u go cry to gm to make custrom change and nerf them but run on BO +0 jvl on bards.

How many times i posted that server is broken from fkd up economy demon stafs +15 etc. When there were movies like this released everything was fine. Now suddenly ppl who get rekt from 3 wc setup cry to gms, classes are nerfed. Cool storyH8jkxHn.jpg

edit.

Look at mirror. U gus are geting rekt from WCs. Arent u ashamed of urself? How about learning how to play before giving suggestions about server balance to gms?

Edited by Rizos

yeah, we dont speak with facts, us warning them not to give nukes to these summoners was just our imagination, instead lafi spoke with facts, showed test on official how summoners are much weaker than mages

welp, mistakes were made

and yeah, how many months out of those 12 months you were direct focus of sjeks party? let me hint you: none of them

@Rizos again your accusation is i am crybaby? why i didnt cryied about sjeks when i was perkunas vs sjeks or RS vs sjeks? why i didnt cried about tyrants when i played against ur full tyr setups? wc %5 mana vamp MUST be removed same as moh. elders bishops and wcs/ols are not ment to drain they are ment to debuff,support,buff. summoners are not ment to be mages. if you want to play on such a chronicle i dont. and again,  i admit ur cp can play every setups better than all other existing cps, i also admit that u will for sure always find a way to shine even on shit classes. but i dont accept 1.850 m.def se getting normal nuke from PS 1.1k dmg. 

1 minute ago, iAxZp said:

@Rizos again your accusation is i am crybaby? why i didnt cryied about sjeks when i was perkunas vs sjeks or RS vs sjeks? why i didnt cried about tyrants when i played against ur full tyr setups? wc %5 mana vamp MUST be removed same as moh. elders bishops and wcs/ols are not ment to drain they are ment to debuff,support,buff. summoners are not ment to be mages. if you want to play on such a chronicle i dont. and again,  i admit ur cp can play every setups better than all other existing cps, i also admit that u will for sure always find a way to shine even on shit classes. but i dont accept 1.850 m.def se getting normal nuke from PS 1.1k dmg. 

Now thank to you, summoners were nerfed  to ground so much and didnt get anything in reward that they are unplayable for factor cps, cos even wc setup is stronger. Ppl like me invested adena to buy buff slot books, changing dyes, buying weapons for 1+b, farmed oly 2 weeks got high advantage in points to just abandon char as useless poop. Are you pround of urself?

Just now, Rizos said:

Now thank to you, summoners were nerfed  to ground so much and didnt get anything in reward that they are unplayable for factor cps, cos even wc setup is stronger. Ppl like me invested adena to buy buff slot books, changing dyes, buying weapons for 1+b, farmed oly 2 weeks got high advantage in points to just abandon char as useless poop. Are you pround of urself?

bro, i wont accept play on ur summoner land. not ur not sjeks not any1s. this server has to find balance as we walk into deep shit nc soft updates. change ur setup to mages resell ur poop. YOU knew this fairytail wont last for long. 

6 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

will u remove death spike from necro once we play it tomorrow? Its summoner isnt it? kappa. It has more power on nuke than spell howler.

Just now, Rizos said:

will u remove death spike from necro once we play it tomorrow? Its summoner isnt it? kappa. It has more power on nuke than spell howler.

play anything and dominate with it. new changes needed and still need hot fixes. stop show me as bad guy here. 

1.1 is low on 1.8 k m def, isnt it? i had 2.4k m def on tyrant and sjeks m crited me for 4k

Edited by Rizos

Just now, Rizos said:

1.1 is low on 1.8 k m def, isnt it? i had 2.4k m def on tyrant and sjeks m crited me for 4k

sjeks was SPH, squishy, wihout banes,without transfer pain with hero with baium ring lvl3 . whats ur excuse?

1 minute ago, Rizos said:

haha, remember before zaken update hit server? how i tryharded on my PW to actually get as much M def as possible? i went to 1.7k (used drake armor+7, bugged toi 5, etc. etc.) just to find out sjeks is going to m crit me for 6-7k while i did 2k dmg to him with my dagger because they had pala buff and we didnt

lovely, wasnt it? :D 

Edited by MoDoy

8 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

bro, i wont accept play on ur summoner land. not ur not sjeks not any1s. this server has to find balance as we walk into deep shit nc soft updates. change ur setup to mages resell ur poop. YOU knew this fairytail wont last for long. 

How you won’t accept summoners land when you yourself rerolled to a summoner setup few days ago? : D