Sign in to follow this  
Rizos

They brought Angerfist again!? vol.2

Just now, iAxZp said:

i am pretty sure if i play WL i can earn my place into any kind of cp if i have zaken and baium ring, how many ppl have this access? how many ppl will w8 2 mins to rape ur excistance right after without spam like tards spike trust on tanks around them? hmm maybe me and trashlord thats it. nabao is irrelevant and also its not real cuz nabao as nabao is shaka. 

so now its "player" thingie? who cares who played nabao at those times? and so what? now i should tell to all people "yo guys, dont play dagger, because without AQ/baium talisman/orfen3/hero/+8 set its not really worth it, and you know, how many people have actually access to those items? no. people will play what they like if they want to, you wont be stunning for first 2 minutes, and so what? thats why i said you wont be in top compositions, because your addition is very little in those first 2 minutes of the fight

also can you tell us who played active WC/OL in your party today during SV pvps? or you want to tell me you didnt play 3 nukers + DA + paladin setup?

3 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

i can tell you first pvp vs chinese on summoners we got annihilated like little kids, just because they rushed us and AoEd us like there is no tomorrow in 5s with their mages/DAs and you can forget about such AoE on summoners, sure, summoners were insane on open space field where they had their space to nuke whatever came close, the moment you came close combat and got AoEd by tyrants/mages, that was game over for you on summoner

also who told you that you cannot have fun with WL? afaik Nabao was still playing WL after BW implementation, he posted videos, honestly it didnt look AS TERRIBLE as people describe it. Are you going to have same impact as on previous patch? no. is WL going to make it into top comp CPs? no. but who said you cannot have fun with it?

also tell me 1 thing why 5% drain on WCs passive is such a terrible thing that it needs to be nerfed tomorrow? afaik they got robbed of everything they had in pvps with puri song, right now they are usually just standing player who rebuffs from time to time - thats why people are even skipping WC/OL and take another DD instead of it - for you thats fun? thats all right? :D 

dunno, at least for me, fighting against tyrants/necro while DAs 80 rush me become pretty stale, changes were done and instantly after it nerfes came sooner than lightning before any1 even tried to play something against these summoners

A)Unless that WL has perma zaken 3/baium 3 on him I doubt that is viable/optimal. I'm pretty sure nabao does.

B)I didn't comment on WC mp drain since I wasn't in the pvps today. I have no opinion on that and I won't comment further. On paper it sounds retarded for me but mainly from a pve perspective. As I said, no comment on that..

I hate seeing the same things in pvp as much as you, but ponies already have their uses even without the OP nukes, I'd rather see dwarves/archers/gladis/warlords/titans/SKs get boosted a bit.

2 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

today my bd was off so my OL driver had to play bd 1 tank setup without DA only pala.

image.png.d4ca0f98b4fd42ba89bedbd7cb185766.png

cool, so you had no active buffer who could do all this stuff we were doing, going with 5 DDs setup - i guess thats your definition of classic

2 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

B)I didn't comment on WC mp drain since I wasn't in the pvps today. I have no opinion on that and I won't comment further. On paper it sounds retarded for me but mainly from a pve perspective. As I said, no comment on that..

i can tell you that in pve its not as you might think it is, that hurr durr you have infinite MP like PR with orfen 3 (which nobody cares about btw), we were getting out of mana pretty fast and we had orfens 3 on them

Edited by MoDoy

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

cool, so you had no active buffer who could do all this stuff, going with 5 DDs setup - i guess thats your definition of classic

main setup have 4 dds 1 ol sws bd bishop and pala 

just we were 6 active and we made a party with what we had

Edited by iAxZp

56 minutes ago, Rizos said:

Who will refund me like 200-300kk for buf slot books and dyes on summoners?

Can you imagine how much i invested to all this fuc...n chars from PR>Necro>Tyrant>summoner>Mage again. And all decision was not mine.It's very annoying to switch chars every update,but what cp need most im open with no excuse.Same to you,it's a part of a game

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

A)Unless that WL has perma zaken 3/baium 3 on him I doubt that is viable/optimal. I'm pretty sure nabao does.

viable? yes. optimal? no.

did ppl play summoners pre-boost patch? yes they did. Were summoners optimal pre-boost patch? no they werent.

now apply this analogically to warlord and wuala, you can play warlord, its that easy if you like that class

1 minute ago, MusulmoN said:

he give to right hands

you didnt got the joke there ) it was ordi flexing golem play to his cp now) i hope there golem is happy its the only thing matters

2 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

viable? yes. optimal? no.

did ppl play summoners pre-boost patch? yes they did. Were summoners optimal pre-boost patch? no they werent.

now apply this analogically to warlord and wuala, you can play warlord, its that easy if you like that class

no doubt they are viable,but not for competitive cps. there is no such cp that would recruit warlord(maybe they get a summoner into their comp nowadays). If i am gonna find a cp that fights once in a week i prefer to stay solo and help some friends lvl up in gc while chatting in TS.

Btw did you guys check topic title? How come nobody asks if tyrant is wc and why it plays in wc setup party? Kappa

• Haha 1

Just now, Warpole said:

no doubt they are viable,but not for competitive cps. there is no such cp that would recruit warlord(maybe they get a summoner into their comp nowadays). If i am gonna find a cp that fights once in a week i prefer to stay solo and help some friends lvl up in gc while chatting in TS.

what means competitive CP? just being in pvp? then you can be competitive cp even with warlord. find cp with whatever setup but with activity and sides will fight for you like there is no tomorrow, no matter what kind of sh1t setup you play

by competitive i mean you literally have to carry fights, just being there is not good enough if you dont have enough pressure. out of 31 classes, how many do you think can make it into competitive setup in my definition? no many, but that also goes that not every cp tries to be competitive

Just now, Rizos said:

Btw did you guys check topic title? How come nobody asks if tyrant is wc and why it plays in wc setup party? Kappa

tyrant can be utilized everywhere, KEKW

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, iAxZp said:

you didnt got the joke there ) it was ordi flexing golem play to his cp now) i hope there golem is happy its the only thing matters

I don’t flex people bro. Nothing is personal for me on this game. I just feel balance established. Everyone got back to where he really belongs and have fun to play with. : )

Just now, iOrdinator said:

I don’t flex people bro. Nothing is personal for me on this game. I just feel balance established. Everyone got back to where he really belongs and have fun to play with. : )

indeed.

11 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

what means competitive CP? just being in pvp? then you can be competitive cp even with warlord. find cp with whatever setup but with activity and sides will fight for you like there is no tomorrow, no matter what kind of sh1t setup you play

by competitive i mean you literally have to carry fights, just being there is not good enough if you dont have enough pressure. out of 31 classes, how many do you think can make it into competitive setup in my definition? no many, but that also goes that not every cp tries to be competitive

Competitive can also be a cp that wants to fight,push for epic contest,ganks enemies blah blah blah everyday even tho it can't bring same results as a superior top competitive cp. But let's say i agree(u gonna post again either way!!).

Just think if everyone was playing top setups and carrying fights then we talk for a max 15 relevant classes game? What's the point of having 31 classes if noone is gonna pick u?

Edited by Warpole

1 minute ago, Warpole said:

Competitive can also be a cp that wants to fight,push for epic contest,ganks enemies blah blah blah everyday even tho it can't bring same results as a superior top competitive cp. But let's say i agree(u gonna post again either way!!).

Just think if everyone was playing top setups and carrying fights then we talk for a max 15 relevant classes game?

yes, i will. Do you think PW has better spot in list than warlord? as being part of competitive CP? if yes, how many CPs have PW in setup? yet you saw me playing PW in pretty competitive CP for quite some time, didnt you? so now i am asking, why do you think same thing cannot be done with WL?

Cause WL as a crowd controlling mediocre damage warrior class brings nothing to the table with puri song and bw sets everywhere,while PW is still a decent damage dealer.

can you guys stop posting in this thread? I am on my bed sitting on my laptop and my desktop keeps making sound notifications that a new reply has been posted and I'm too bored to stand up and mute the pc

7 minutes ago, Warpole said:

Cause WL as a crowd controlling mediocre damage warrior class brings nothing to the table with puri song and bw sets everywhere,while PW is still a decent damage dealer.

and you saw that in bolywood movies? PW is decent damage dealer? in what world? show me 1 PW who is decent damage dealer

ps: this is how much fun you can have on dagger, instead of being on 900 range and nuke tanks for 1-2k normals and 5k crits, you can do ping pong style, thats how competitive PW as class is (and thats HERO pw gameplay, if ti was random pw it would be dead before the first aggro even hits him)

Edited by MoDoy