elfyyy

ancient bamboozle techniques from a time long forgotten

did you learn fake death from GoD where you become untargetable? xD i thought ppl are supposed to be hit to the moment you see "Invalid target", but well played :P btw, i find it funny that you try to hit necro and pretty much he doesnt even need to care because the dmg is poop, then you switch to heavy user tyrant and you give him twice 3k ;x necro trully i balanced class

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

did you learn fake death from GoD where you become untargetable? xD i thought ppl are supposed to be hit to the moment you see "Invalid target", but well played :P btw, i find it funny that you try to hit necro and pretty much he doesnt even need to care because the dmg is poop, then you switch to heavy user tyrant and you give him twice 3k ;x necro trully i balanced class

Necros are Tanky but not that great in pvp if you know how to counter them .,. If people learn how to do that, its the end of the necro meta in mage pts

2 hours ago, MoDoy said:

I guess this trick can only be done on th because of mirage , if you get lucky and mirage cancel target in same time you use fd no one will probably try to target you again unless they have macro with you.

Otherwise no dd will stop spamming skills till he gets "invalid target "?

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Rizos said:

btw who dropped this sh1t?

dcde5c5bc5b0c8503a4cea51e43c8eb2-png.jpg

ironically it was the same tyrant that got bamboozled

guess we won't be seeing that guy so soon 

5 hours ago, MoDoy said:

the damage is poop because @Sensei took away our counter critical!
with CC it would be more like a wet fart

32 minutes ago, elfyyy said:

the damage is poop because @Sensei took away our counter critical!
with CC it would be more like a wet fart

Soon we finnish new one for you, i give it 1 week 🤣

Edited by Rizos

32 minutes ago, Sensei said:

obama gif.gif

word on the street is that you threatned not letting the PVE people xp anymore if they kept borrowing the PP to us!

facts??????????????????

2 hours ago, elfyyy said:

word on the street is that you threatned not letting the PVE people xp anymore if they kept borrowing the PP to us!

facts??????????????????

Ppl love to overexaggerate things here 🤯 I was on my pk-patrol char when I saw that wh0re pp that every side uses

18 hours ago, ProGressive said:

When i see my old boyz doing the stuff...

I miss those times when we had 3 CPs and random nolifers in clan.

Q.Q

91031664_954299174973160_6964302067603079168_n.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_sid=b96e70&_nc_ohc=jDxBXfnxQW8AX_3vc1G&_nc_ht=scontent.faqa2-1.fna&oh=68769075b2ff04f8fe039edc234c2cbc&oe=5EA7766C

• Like 1

19 hours ago, ProGressive said:

When i see my old boyz doing the stuff...

I miss those times when we had 3 CPs and random nolifers in clan.

Q.Q

I miss you too malaka,lets hide in Oren castle.

• Like 1