Sign in to follow this  
Jsem

TL;DR Server Situation.

4 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

i see dev8 is back to hard working business to get that hard earned gear if you know what i mean :d

ahhhhhh, sweet butthurt nothing better  :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

5 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

ahhhhhh, sweet butthurt nothing better  :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

butthurt? nah, i dont think so, i woke up, wasted 2h, and thats where all these ends for me :P nothing will change for me, what, chinese will come to help you in EU prime and babysit you? dont think so. You suddenly start winning vs us on EU time zaken? i dont think so. you will suddenly start rekting us in SV? i dont think so :D only thing which changes is that you will get some crumbles from zaken/baium china farms, which we dont usually kill or have chance to kill anyway ^_^

tho thats for me, never really cared for mass pvp, having 5 fps and just doing next target + 1 button, on low scale EU there will be nothing new, so saturday like any other for me xD

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

butthurt? nah, i dont think so, i woke up, wasted 2h, and thats where all these ends for me nothing will change for me, what, chinese will come to help you in EU prime and babysit you? dont think so. You suddenly start winning vs us on EU time zaken? i dont think so. you will suddenly start rekting us in SV? i dont think so only thing which changes is that you will get some crumbles from zaken/baium china farms, which we dont usually kill or have chance to kill anyway

tho thats for me, never really cared for mass pvp, having 5 fps and just doing next target + 1 button, on low scale EU there will be nothing new, so saturday like any other for me

if that floats ur boat), anyways i am glad this time u werent ocupied making pancakes) cya on next pathetic try

2 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

if that floats ur boat), anyways i am glad this time u werent ocupied making pancakes) cya on next pathetic try

pancake tuesdays bruh, its saturday :d

2 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

pancake tuesdays bruh, its saturday :d

u eat tthem whole week afaik. maybe they got cold and u made new ones. 

3 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

u eat tthem whole week afaik. maybe they got cold and u made new ones. 

i guess you know better than me :d

Just now, MoDoy said:

i guess you know better than me :d

cant know anything that has realationship with you better than u. u are unpredictable :)

2 hours ago, MoDoy said:

i see dev8 is back to hard working business to get that hard earned gear if you know what i mean :d

yes we definitely did that to protect our chinese friends.

CHINA NUMBER ONE. FUCK HONG KONG AND FUCK TAIWAN.

Are you happy now?

Its not like WK and RF scammers hate eachothers ... so They came to help You (but recriut biggest scammer on serwer cmon xd)

Its not like CO, and RF hate eachothers so they came to aid us.

Where is difference ???? WK didnt started it..... consequences.

4 minutes ago, YipMan said:

Its not like WK and RF scammers hate eachothers ... so They came to help You (but recriut biggest scammer on serwer cmon xd)

Its not like CO, and RF hate eachothers so they came to aid us.

Where is difference ???? WK didnt started it..... consequences.

Bro who’s the scummer? I got mails I got messages. What’s up

2 minutes ago, iOrdinator said:

Bro who’s the scummer? I got mails I got messages. What’s up

ThomBrownie vel GoDing vel TheDandy vel guy who stole Aden CH

Edited by YipMan

6 minutes ago, YipMan said:

ThomBrownie vel GoDing vel TheDandy vel guy who stole Aden CH

And how can you prove this? Cause I know usually scammers ask for items don’t share Their equip/accounts like he does with Us.

@YipMan I expected better from you but w/e 

We bring koreans only to have a bit more chance , as you are always more parties than us , maybe even double the parties.

You cry that no pvp in china prime but seems like you dont want actual pvp. You just want to fight double the numbers and rekt everyone.

China numba 1 dont forget.

6 minutes ago, iOrdinator said:

And how can you prove this? Cause I know usually scammers ask for items don’t share Their equip/accounts like he does with Us.

He doesn't have to prove anything, he can call him whatever he wants, he would have to prove it if he appealed to GMs and wanted to get him banned, but on this case he can just call him a scammer without having the need to provide proof. Besides the incident with the Aden CH is common knowledge nowadays, I don't know if it's the same person but it happened.

1 minute ago, SemenArsonist said:

He doesn't have to prove anything, he can call him whatever he wants, he would have to prove it if he appealed to GMs and wanted to get him banned, but on this case he can just call him a scammer without having the need to provide proof. Besides the incident with the Aden CH is common knowledge nowadays, I don't know if it's the same person but it happened.

I know it’s happened but it’s not the same person that he thinks he is. And for that I am sure. It’s like I come and say malakafaka is maklaount. Anyway small talks

2 minutes ago, Yomana said:

We bring koreans only to have a bit more chance , as you are always more parties than us , maybe even double the parties.

You cry that no pvp in china prime but seems like you dont want actual pvp. You just want to fight double the numbers and rekt everyone.

Ela stop the QQ, as soon as you involve asia prime on eu prime matters, there's going to be backlash. Let's stop with the ethics lesson like I was doing at the start of the thread because it's retarded, everyone does what is best for his side, We defended baium because we can't afford it going back to EU prime at this point, simple as that. I don't care if you don't like it but stop acting all defensive, because you do what you have to do. You've interrupted zaken farms to push them to china prime and we've done the same, there's no reason to pretend being outraged.

15 minutes ago, Yomana said:

You are free to recruit whole serwer, but every cooperation with Korean scammers will always have same result.

• Haha 1

Just now, SemenArsonist said:

Ela stop the QQ, as soon as you involve asia prime on eu prime matters, there's going to be backlash. Let's stop with the ethics lesson like I was doing at the start of the thread because it's retarded, everyone does what is best for his side, We defended baium because we can't afford it going back to EU prime at this point, simple as that. I don't care if you don't like it but stop acting all defensive, because you do what you have to do. You've interrupted zaken farms to push them to china prime and we've done the same, there's no reason to pretend being outraged.

Where did i say anything about ethic ? 

I said apparently they dont want normal pvp cause they cry about "scammers" as an excuse. 

While his side botted 24/7 and used 3rd pt programs even in hero chars (say hi to lancelot)

Just now, Yomana said:

I said apparently they dont want normal pvp cause they cry about "scammers" as an excuse. 

While his side botted 24/7 and used 3rd pt programs even in hero chars (say hi to lancelot)

In general you have been repeating the same "I didn't expect that from you" bullshit since the morning. You should expect the worst from us as we expect the worst from you. There is no 69, we just couldn't afford baium going to EU prime at this point so the nerds who woke up in the morning for baium did what they had to do.

4 minutes ago, Yomana said:

Botters who were proved were banned... Ergo there was penelty for it. And every1 know there was botters at some point in every single side.

Was there penelty for scamming CH?? NOP pusnishment for scammers is easy to force every1 to say nono to them.

You know my opinion about this, what You do about it is Your decision.

1 minute ago, YipMan said:

Botters who were proved were banned... Ergo there was penelty for it. And every1 know there was botters at some point in every single side.

Was there penelty for scamming CH?? NOP pusnishment for scammers is easy to force every1 to say nono to them.

You know my opinion about this, what You do about it is Your decision.

so you proved someone scam, admins confirmed "yep, he scammed, but sorry, we wont do anything about it"? coz i dont think thats how admins on this server work denko ^_^

Edited by MoDoy
  • Like 1

@YipManyesterdsy you pm me from an unknown char it’s Drlord. I tell you it’s it’s for sure not Drlord. Then you come and tell me it’s goding. Can you Decide who is him already? : D 

5 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

so you proved someone scam, admins confirmed "yep, he scammed, but sorry, we wont do anything about it"? coz i dont think thats how admins on this server work denko

Stop this bullshit..... We all know how it was.... He gets Clan leader for sieges, left next day, and kicked every1 non Korean from this clan QQ 

Edited by YipMan

2 minutes ago, iOrdinator said:

@YipManyesterdsy you pm me from an unknown char it’s Drlord. I tell you it’s it’s for sure not Drlord. Then you come and tell me it’s goding. Can you Decide who is him already? : D 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl8ov49qj7KBmHQ3ZuE0D6w

one more time enjoy or cry do whatever You want.

Edited by YipMan