Sign in to follow this  
Jsem

TL;DR Server Situation.

image.png.0d5195dcfdbef1fff8d6308e5796b028.png

so you are really going to walk away like that and get this guy get hero on feedwaves with overlord? While being driven by jzoo? What happened to your guts?

Jzoo practically got your hero and you are doing nothing about this

Edited by SemenArsonist

1 hour ago, SemenArsonist said:

image.png.0d5195dcfdbef1fff8d6308e5796b028.png

so you are really going to walk away like that and get this guy get hero on feedwaves with overlord? While being driven by jzoo? What happened to your guts?

Jzoo practically got your hero and you are doing nothing about this

The most feed i got from ur side including you. Secured hero after 2nd week and put it on feed waves to feed out but no luck to get other pretenders. Anyway if this last post will help to bring "top classic club ol" back then yes our domi got all his hero counts by hard feed coz of mucho competition. 😀

6 hours ago, SemenArsonist said:

uncompeted priests are harder than you think when you try to kill them with 1-2 destros on a daily basis(without cc) with 3-5 sleep deprived people in the middle of the night. Either way you don't seem to get the point so I'm not going to spell it out for you. Effort is effort. Lots of effort is lots of effort. Grabbing your mother's credit card and buying cols is not. Don't even begin to compare our months of effort to the "I just started in the server and I have a ds+16" cases we see on your side

how exactly is uncontested RB hard, no matter how many DDs you can use? it might be time consuming (but not even that, its not like you spent half day killing that boss), also you speak like whole RS is bunch of big donators, while in reality most of the stuff is actually farmed with exception of few donators, its like we would call dev8 donators back in the time coz sjeks was donating, like okaaaayyyy :d

Edited by MoDoy

11 hours ago, MoDoy said:

why everybody uses alliance names for every side but clan name for ours? :< HiddenPandas ftw :d 

2 hours ago, MoDoy said:

how exactly is uncontested RB hard

an example would me pulling and solo'ing Drone priest at 04.00 while BRs dispatch search squads all around Wastelands, though this isn't rly hard.

1 minute ago, Sensei said:

an example would me pulling and solo'ing Drone priest at 04.00 while BRs dispatch search squads all around Wastelands, though this isn't rly hard.

i mean, you said it yourself, you just pull it to place where they dont find you, gate whatever you need and kill it, which one is the "hard insane part"? i thought many ppl were doing this even on previous updates on regular bosses :o as i said, you guys had to put effort, but if thats effort to get those kind of items/levels at that point, i can imagine many people wouldnt mind logging farm party for baium in morning or killing 1 week worth of xp at 3 AM

2 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

i mean, you said it yourself, you just pull it to place where they dont find you, gate whatever you need and kill it, which one is the "hard insane part"?

No, I agree. Semen is just being dramatic in the place of others, even though he hasn't seen a prime for months, which is more or less the shots that etze fired :P 

Edited by Sensei

It is funny how this thread was supposed to be TL;DR about server situation but turned into 30 shitposts very quickly :D

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, pako said:

It is funny how this thread was supposed to be TL;DR about server situation but turned into 30 shitposts very quickly :D

Still proves there are active politics and drama I guess 

4 minutes ago, pako said:

It is funny how this thread was supposed to be TL;DR about server situation but turned into 30 shitposts very quickly

image.png.8e2512e062f1d72c9d75cc739795821a.png

So Andrius left? Sad news at least to me.

Whos leading alliens now? DF is still the only NA Alliance on server? There are NA cps recruting? 

Seems like the only viable option is to play EU prime again.

11 minutes ago, Jsem said:

Whos leading alliens now? DF is still the only NA Alliance on server? There are NA cps recruting? 

wouldnt be so sure, brazilians are fighting with chinese from time to time and from now on they might have actually more fights than "EU prime" xD 

6 hours ago, JzOo said:

The most feed i got from ur side including you. Secured hero after 2nd week and put it on feed waves to feed out but no luck to get other pretenders. Anyway if this last post will help to bring "top classic club ol" back then yes our domi got all his hero counts by hard feed coz of mucho competition. 😀

I haven't lost to that OL once, but yes I was trying to bring that retard back to make hero voice interesting again

Edited by SemenArsonist

28 minutes ago, Jsem said:

Fortuna is leading "aliens". DF has a stranglehold on NA prime because simply nobody else is on at that time. There are a few NA CPs on contraomnes(ex-deviates) and a few on wukong.

2 hours ago, Sensei said:

No, I agree. Semen is just being dramatic in the place of others, even though he hasn't seen a prime for months, which is more or less the shots that etze fired  

You misunderstand, etze's shots were about my tendency to skip most baiums in order to sleep. I may have not seen a prime since october but all the gear has been farmed before that, so everything I said still applies.

14 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

I haven't lost to that OL once, but yes I was trying to bring that retard back to make hero voice interesting again

So some1 else was playing ur necro i guess. 

19 minutes ago, JzOo said:

So some1 else was playing ur necro i guess. 

well, can say malakafaka had some weird days during march and played like potato, so possible it was driven at that time and not being played by fakemama? xD just wild guess

22 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

well, can say malakafaka had some weird days during march and played like potato, so possible it was driven at that time and not being played by fakemama?  just wild guess

Really? I mean other than one match with jzoo and some with yomama I don't remember any other very obvious blunders. February was way worse in my opinion. Adapting to new summoner changes is kind of cancerous, also no castle circlet fucks you up vs ponies. 

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

wouldnt be so sure, brazilians are fighting with chinese from time to time and from now on they might have actually more fights than "EU prime"  

I'm pretty sure br side only recruits pt speakers.

1 hour ago, SemenArsonist said:

Fortuna is leading "aliens". DF has a stranglehold on NA prime because simply nobody else is on at that time. There are a few NA CPs on contraomnes(ex-deviates) and a few on wukong.

So the pupil became the master. And what the hell with that ugly name? better sticked with dv8 or back to zxcsadqeqsa :/

4 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

Really? I mean other than one match with jzoo and some with yomama I don't remember any other very obvious blunders. February was way worse in my opinion. Adapting to new summoner changes is kind of cancerous, also no castle circlet fucks you up vs ponies. 

idk, i am pretty sure there were many more matches we wondered "wth is that guy doing, cant be fakemama", didnt watch all matches obviously, but those few i clicked, performance wise was much much worse than what i remember from fall months of last year

1 hour ago, Jsem said:

I'm pretty sure br side only recruits pt speakers.

So the pupil became the master. And what the hell with that ugly name? better sticked with dv8 or back to zxcsadqeqsa

What can I say, he likes pretentious latin names. 

On 3/30/2020 at 3:38 PM, Jsem said:

Pretty simple, hows server doing right now? sides? online? hows NA prime doing? which clans are still playing?

With all this karanahvairus thing, my friend and i pretty much wanna start playing here again.

NA prime is shit. Forever torn between "do we fight each other, or band together and try to be a factor server wise?"
Currently failing at both.

Grass is always greener on the other side of the fence and all that, but at least EU prime fight each other for the most part.

As far as server wide stuff, it's all the same shit it's ever been:

Boring sieges where no one REALLY fights anyone.

RMT fiesta and no one does anything about it.

Pussy ass leaders making back door deals with enemy alliances to guarantee PVE content, which in turn fuels the RMT fiesta even more.

Chinese cheating and having their greasy little hands in everything.

But hey, it's still the best server around so... 😂

7 minutes ago, elfyyy said:

Grass is always greener on the other side of the fence and all that, but at least EU prime fight each other for the most part.

well, its early to speak, but its song of the past i believe

image.png.eddb01ef8a90ddc3c08175952ef71f15.png

14 hours ago, elfyyy said:

NA prime is shit. Forever torn between "do we fight each other, or band together and try to be a factor server wise?"
Currently failing at both.

As far as server wide stuff, it's all the same shit it's ever been:

Boring sieges where no one REALLY fights anyone.

RMT fiesta and no one does anything about it.

Pussy ass leaders making back door deals with enemy alliances to guarantee PVE content, which in turn fuels the RMT fiesta even more.

Chinese cheating and having their greasy little hands in everything.

But hey, it's still the best server around so... 😂

Is not new l2 is not about fun anymore, is just about the exp and money...

Thanks for the honest answer, gonna chill out then and just level up a summoner or try to copy the san0 challenge with an archer or th.

On 3/31/2020 at 2:53 AM, SemenArsonist said:

you mean the gear that we farmed? when you were eating pancakes at 8 in the morning we had to wake up to farm baium. Did I say wake up? ha! We had to do priests at 5 at night with usually 3-5 people boxing literally 15 chars to exp the clan's swordsingers and prophet, so we would not sleep at all until after baium was dead. This happened for several months in a row.That gear was earned. I could also go further back into perkunas times but I don't wanna open this can of worms. You make it sound like deviate equipment was gifted to us.

i see dev8 is back to hard working business to get that hard earned gear if you know what i mean :d

• Like 1